Alonso - Real madrid interest

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby darwisigila » Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:05 pm

i think alonso will stay if madrid come and i believe rafa don want to lose any of his key player during his rebuilding.

But how if madrid offer one of their players to us like ronaldo, robinho, baptista or cicinho? hehe..........
darwisigila

Postby azriahmad » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:11 pm

I read this one in a short news which only appears in one paper in my parts of the world.

Supposedly, Rafa Benitez will not stand in the way of players who desire to leave and that Xabi Alonso will "be tempted to play in the famous white shirt of Real Madrid" and due to these factors, Real believe they can secure him with an £11million bid.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:13 pm

Indispensable player, doubt he wants to go, and we don’t want to sell. And if for some reason a deal was going to happen, no less than £20 Mil or they can forget it.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:27 pm

Real Madrid  wanted him when he left Real Socieadad anyway so he obviously wasnt interested i them. Hes having a great season and doing great things with this team and cant really think of any reason why he would want to go. This is just Madrid tactics trying to shake everyone up hoping that something goes their way.

And unsettle. Take note that this kind of stories are specially published when the CL games are running or incoming. Take also note that the same press that is giving relevance to this kind of news, the press from Madrid, did also a photo of Gerrard an Guti when Gerrard was on his holidays in Spain, and this make a decent wind up in England.

Do not care about this cráp mates.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:36 pm

11 million is a joke. If Real wants him, we should sell Xabi at 30 million. We should make up our loses in the Owen deal :D . But of course, this is a joke because even with 30 million, who are we going to get who is better than Alonso? Not really there is one I could think of who is so young with top notch on pitch vision, passing ability, defensive awareness and exceptional stamina.... We actually got him at a bargain price.
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:50 pm

akumaface wrote:11 million is a joke. If Real wants him, we should sell Xabi at 30 million. We should make up our loses in the Owen deal :D . But of course, this is a joke because even with 30 million, who are we going to get who is better than Alonso? Not really there is one I could think of who is so young with top notch on pitch vision, passing ability, defensive awareness and exceptional stamina.... We actually got him at a bargain price.

One word for this... Rubbish.

Won't happen. Xabi's quality and Benitez won't let him go... unless he's planning to move to Madrid himself... :D
115-1073096938

Postby azriahmad » Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:12 pm

Rafa said so in a short clip, he said that if every newspaper report are to be believed, Real Madrid would sign some 20 players every summer.

"We are not interested in selling Xabi"
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:22 pm

azriahmad wrote:Supposedly, Rafa Benitez will not stand in the way of players who desire to leave and that Xabi Alonso will "be tempted to play in the famous white shirt of Real Madrid" and due to these factors, Real believe they can secure him with an £11million bid.

He's playing in the famous red of Liverpool, so :censored: Madrid.
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:53 pm

silly season for the madrid papers again!!!!!
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:34 am

Liverpool 4 EVA wrote:You know what?

I am extremely worried about this so called "rumor"

If Real Madrid are absolutely determined, I feel they will get Xabi :(

I'm thinking, they Got Barcelona's "idol" Luis Figo.....

They Bought Beckham from Man Who for what was considered a cheap price.

And can anyone still believe that we would sell Owen for the price we did? I am still in shock :(

I'm worried guys, this "rumor" could actually have some credence :(

They tried to sign him two years ago and he turned them down. As Sabre pointed out, Alonso is not a mercanary so there's no reason for him to leave us. Real Madrid can't lure him to the club with anything else other than money (but he's no mercanary as I already said). Real Madrid, or Real Circus if you wish, is an absolute mess. It would only create drama in his life as things are extremely unstable there it seems.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:30 am

fukk madrid they are a team in decline and are clutching at straws...alonso is going nowhere...they will have to pay £40 mill to get alonso and thats just not going to happen so put this "jackanory" to bed eh?. :nod
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion