Alonso off? - To madrid

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby martinb9 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:28 pm

I heard somewhere that Rafa and Alonso found the spanish climate too hot and prefer to be out in the snow on a sat afternoon in the North West..
martinb9

Postby welsh wizzard » Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:32 pm

DREAM WORLD ITS CALLED REALITY!! So if say we only had a few million to spend next season but we are offered 25m for Alonso and you know by doing this with the sales from other players Cisse, Morro, etc. We could get Torres, Villa, Joaquin and Nolan. Thats not Good buisness, Its what i would do, if this was the only way of bringing in quality players.... Come on if it happened you wouldn't be drooling at the mouth. "Yes" You know you would. Seeing this team next season wouldn't get your Mouth watering!!!!!!!!
                            Reina
Finnan            Carra              Hyypia             Risse

Joaquin              Gerrard           Sissoko            Kewell

Villa                     Torres

Subs
Carson
Nolan
Agger
crouch
fowler
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:35 pm

martinb9 wrote:I heard somewhere that Rafa and Alonso found the spanish climate too hot and prefer to be out in the snow on a sat afternoon in the North West..

Honestly? Dya think they'd rather be freezin there tits off than lyin on a beach in the sun?

I know where i'd rather be. :D
115-1073096938

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:36 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:DREAM WORLD ITS CALLED REALITY!! So if say we only had a few million to spend next season but we are offered 25m for Alonso and you know by doing this with the sales from other players Cisse, Morro, etc. We could get Torres, Villa, Joaquin and Nolan. Thats not Good buisness, Its what i would do, if this was the only way of bringing in quality players.... Come on if it happened you wouldn't be drooling at the mouth. "Yes" You know you would. Seeing this team next season wouldn't get your Mouth watering!!!!!!!!
                            Reina
Finnan            Carra              Hyypia             Risse

Joaquin              Gerrard           Sissoko            Kewell

Villa                     Torres

Subs
Carson
Nolan
Agger
crouch
fowler

Have you seen Torres or Villa play?

Sabre seems to think Torres is the "Lampard" of Spanish football.

You live in a dream world and talk :censored::)
115-1073096938

Postby zarababe » Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:37 pm

From 'shaggin sheep' to freezin tits' .. what are ya on today Stu
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh wizzard » Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:46 pm

Stu you must chill out a bit thats abit of a nasty temper there you have, it might get you into trouble one of these days. Or it might allready have. You shouldn't let these posts or replys get the better of you. You must be a very weak person, you must try and visit an anger managment class it may help you, don't let it beat you, you can rise above it. I hope you learn to relax.

I'm off now to give my Blond sheep a good hard seeing to over the cliffs, its really good  especially when they "Bang" back into my Big dickkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!! try it sometime it may help you with that built up aggression!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bump  :bump
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:49 pm

:D :laugh:

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:49 pm

:D :laugh: these threads are sooo funny

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:57 pm

Xabi Alonso has been Rafa’s best signing, and too lose him would be terrible. But I honestly don’t see him going anywhere in the next few years, hopefully he will be here for a long time yet.

He will be here next season.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:01 pm

stu_the_red wrote:
welsh wizzard wrote:I'll tell you something Alonso going to Madrid for 25m i would do it. Especially if Rafa stays and we don't get much money to spend. Alonso is a quality player, but getting back 25m on a player is not a bad deal, prefer to lose Alonso than Stevie, and we have Sissoko there to slot right in. Cheaper alternates, Kevin Nolan, Joey Barton. Then we could put the money from say Alonso,Cisse,Morro,Kirkland,Dudek,Traore,Mellor,Tallec,and others coming in say 50m, to go with another 15m say.Total to spend 65m.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

What you could do with 65m!!!!!!!!!!

Villa 18m
kuite 12m
Defoe  10m
Owen 12m
Torres  19m
Ronaldo 5m
Ballack Free
Barton  5m
Nolan    6m
Joaquin  15m
Alves 10m
Simao  14m
swp    15m

Its quite interesting this way when you think we could!! get Torres and Villa and Joaquin and Nolan for combined around 60m mark. Mouth watering!!!!!!!!!! mIssing Alonso now, Thats if we are struggling for funds, would be nice to get these as well as keep Alonso but we need some investment first...

You live in a dream world.

For once i agree with you fully hyere stu. Wizard you are mad to say the least. To sell Alsonso would be crazy. He posesses pin point passing is probabaly Rafas most sucessful signing.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:03 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:I'll tell you something Alonso going to Madrid for 25m i would do it. Especially if Rafa stays and we don't get much money to spend. Alonso is a quality player, but getting back 25m on a player is not a bad deal, prefer to lose Alonso than Stevie, and we have Sissoko there to slot right in. Cheaper alternates, Kevin Nolan, Joey Barton. Then we could put the money from say Alonso,Cisse,Morro,Kirkland,Dudek,Traore,Mellor,Tallec,and others coming in say 50m, to go with another 15m say.Total to spend 65m.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Villa 18m
kuite 12m
Defoe  10m
Owen 12m
Torres  19m
Ronaldo 5m
Ballack Free
Barton  5m
Nolan    6m
Joaquin  15m
Alves 10m
Simao  14m
swp    15m

Its quite interesting this way when you think we could!! get Torres and Villa and Joaquin and Nolan for combined around 60m mark. Mouth watering!!!!!!!!!! mIssing Alonso now, Thats if we are struggling for funds, would be nice to get these as well as keep Alonso but we need some investment first...

Joaquin is worth 1 million more than Simao?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:03 pm

You are a psycologists dream patient welsh wizard!!!!!!
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:34 pm

7_Kewell wrote:

Villa 18m
kuite 12m
Defoe  10m
Owen 12m
Torres  19m
Ronaldo 5m
Ballack Free
Barton  5m
Nolan    6m
Joaquin  15m
Alves 10m
Simao  14m
swp    15m

Joaquin is worth 1 million more than Simao?

wow Welsh Wizard you know alot of maths  :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red pride » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:51 pm

Joaquin alone would cost 20+ mill so thats not going to happen but i wish we could get him
red pride

Postby red pride » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:53 pm

oh yes Alonso,Cisse,Morro,Kirkland,Dudek,Traore,Mellor,Tallec, 50 mil of them try 40 at most
red pride

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion