Alonso overrated! - Take 20m and send him off to madrid

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:57 pm

Wizzard you have got this one totally wrong imho.

I am in work and cant really write anything in depth at the minute, but Stu pretty much summed it up and i look forward to bigmick's tuppence worth on the matter.

Alonso is a midfielder that can do everything, the one thing he doesn't have is pace....but you have called him for not being physically strong enough for the league.
In that statement you either havent seen him play, or you really dont have much of a clue of whats going on in a game.
I hope for your sake its the first one.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:03 pm

This is the guy that called me a muppet and slated me for suggesting buying another defender, I think he has just shown how stupid he is, Alonso IS world class and you need to take a trip to specsavers :;):
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:16 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:Fecking hell Dawson, the girls must love you!!!!! Big fingers wish i had big fingers, You must try better mate if thats all you get is to bring a girl off with your "Fish Fingers".

As for you stu, Scott parker, Jenas, carrick, all have these similar qualitys as Alonso. I would say alonso is slighltly better. But not by much!!! As for him being our 2nd best player behind Gerrard, i think Carra beats him too that. But what it tells you is that we have good players apart from Stevie and Carra and Reina like the look of him. Sissoko has more to offer as a player and will be as good as viera was when he reaches 25. Finnan consistant has any player can play. Alonso 25m for this good player, if in 4 years we are talking about Alonso winning Awards for p.f.a. pLAYER OF THE YEAR. Then ok!! Or being earmarked for one of the best players in the world! But somehow i can't see that going to happen. He is over hyped...

:laugh:
115-1073096938

Postby welsh wizzard » Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:26 pm

Ace i have seen him play,
1 He doesn't score enough goals.
2 He does get knocked off the ball to often.i/e lacking physical strength.
3 can't beat players with skill and pace enough.

He does have a varierty of passes to his game, and can open up a defence, Do you know who he reminds me of Danny Murphy a few years ago.

DAWSON, WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I REACH PUBERTY LAD.... Wouldn't mind meeting them girls who love your "Big Fingers" What do they say to you? By you do have big fingers, can i sit on them lovely big fingers...    :grinning:  :grinning:
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:28 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:Ace i have seen him play,

He does have a varierty of passes to his game, and can open up a defence, Do you know who he reminds me of Danny Murphy a few years ago.

DAWSON, WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN I REACH PUBERTY LAD.... Wouldn't mind meeting them girls who love your "Big Fingers" What do they say to you? By you do have big fingers, can i sit on them lovely big fingers...    :grinning:  :grinning:

give it a rest man, its getting boring now  :sleep
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:28 pm

welsh, its also my massive penisaurus. but why do u keep on about it? come out on the lash mate, i'll sort u out. then we can watch the football and i can explain to you how the game works.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:33 pm

Cool Hand Luke wrote:I thought you MODS could permanently ban someone from posting from a certain IP address, so why hasn’t Hustler been permanently banned?

IP addresses can be banned by the webmaster but its futile.  They can just go to an internet cafe or post from behind a proxy.  As has been proved, it's quite easy to get around.  Even though I know I'm a heavy handed bastard with members who take the piss, even I sometimes can't be arsed with the hassle.  Believe it or not, I have better things to do.

Also, while the forum Ikonboard rules accept registrations from domains such as Hotmail and Yahoo, there is no way to stop a member logging on five minutes after they are banned and posting again.  Some forums will only let you register using your ISP e-mail address.  If that's banned from the forums, you will have a harder job re-registering.  Not impossible, but hardly worth wasting your time with, like Mudface and Hustler regularly do.

Of course, you have to wonder about the type of person they are to want to do that in the first place, if they were banned from an internet forum and they log straight back on under a different ID just to wind people up who they will never meet.

You'd think they would channel their energy into doing real stuff, like buying a house, booking a holiday, meeting friends for a few drinks, going to a concert....

In other words, getting a life......

As for Hustler, I said to him via PM that I would leave him alone if he decided to clean up his act on these forum.  I have given him another chance.  Quite frankly, he hasn't changed a bit, he still has nothing positive to say, abuses other members, all he does is criticise and I'm finally of the opinion that I'm not replying to him anymore, because that's what he wants.  He loves the attention. 

If anyone else has a complaint to make about him, by all means make them, and the moderators will act.  But I'm finished with banning him everytime he logs on under another username because I can't be arsed wasting my time for one, secondly, it's what he wants in a bizarre fetishistic way, and thirdly, it gives him the attention he craves.

And finally, I'm aware of the irony talking about Hustlers attention seeking and this post demonstrates exactly what I'm complaining about in the first place.

And this thread is still shit and Welsh Wizzard has got to be a fucking wind up, or scarily really does think Alonso is a poor player.
jonnymac1979

Postby welsh wizzard » Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:41 pm

Johnnymac are you refering me to be a hustler!! Come on i thought you were better than that. :bowdown
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:43 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:Well i have just had a warning!!This is unreal having a warning for having an opinion. Its my own view on the matter. Its my own "OPINION" The warnings should be dished out to the muppets who attack my views on the forum, who do nothing but abuse my rights to be on here. It is a discussion forum after all and people have different views on things. I have followed Liverpool for years, and have been to Anfield on many occasions, There are muppets who come on here who probably don't even know where Liverpool is, never mind say they support them. I know i've come out with some crapppp transfer rumours but thats all in good harmony. But come on getting a "WARNING" for having an opinion, saying what i believe is right. I feel Alonso has alot to prove Like was said earlier who heard of Alonso before he came to Liverpool. YEAH not many!!

Well it's MY "opinion" that you are a gimp.  :;):

And to say "who heard of...before we signed them" is just plain stupidity. Who had heard of Sami before we signed him? - No one. Yet he has been a truely World-class CB for years.

Alonso was a Spanish international when he signed for us, but the UK media is - as we all know - rubbish.

If Alonso was English, the media would rant and rave about him, and the likes of you and Hustler would do the same.

One thing is for sure:

If Xabi WAS English, we'd have a much better chance of winning the World Cup.  :nod

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:45 pm

welsh wizard hasnt got the iq to be hustler
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:04 pm

Absolutely clueless :no

Watch the re-run of the away match against Juventus from last season and tell me that Alonso gets knocked off the ball too often and has no physical strength.  That performance was one of the best central midfield performances (in a defensive capacity) that I have ever seen.

Alonso is the complete midfield player.  He lacks a bit of pace but makes up for that with his positional play. 

If he reminds you of Murphy then clearly you've never seen him play.

Your posts are a joke WW, stick to the rumour mill mate.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh wizzard » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:05 pm

:D  :D
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:19 pm

john craig wrote:

Absolutely clueless :no

Watch the re-run of the away match against Juventus from last season and tell me that Alonso gets knocked off the ball too often and has no physical strength.  That performance was one of the best central midfield performances (in a defensive capacity) that I have ever seen.

Alonso is the complete midfield player.  He lacks a bit of pace but makes up for that with his positional play. 

If he reminds you of Murphy then clearly you've never seen him play.

Your posts are a joke WW, stick to the rumour mill mate.

Everyone says he lacks pace, i disagree.

He's no natural athlete, but he's no Jan Molby either. He's quicker than the likes of Parker, Lampard, Barton, Fabregas and one or two others.
115-1073096938

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:29 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:Johnnymac are you refering me to be a hustler!! Come on i thought you were better than that. :bowdown

No, not you, as far as I am aware, you are on your first ID.

No offence, but you do come out with some bizarre shit to say the least especially with your rumours.  I don't know how you can justify this thread though.  If it carries on being abusive towards you though I'm going to close it.

The whole world and his wife know that you are wrong on this one, it's not forum cliques ganging up on you, you are just simply wrong on this. 

And I don't have to write ten paragraphs as I normally would to justify my opinions, that Liverpool are better off with Alonso than without by a ratio approaching something like 1,000,000:1.

You're simply wrong Welsh Wizzard.  Two bad results in a week, a slight loss of form for one of the top five midfielders in Europe and you're banging on about letting him go.  Unbelievable. 

You don't realise how lucky we are to have Alonso obviously.
jonnymac1979

Postby Judge » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:35 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:You're simply wrong Welsh Wizzard. 
You don't realise how lucky we are to have Alonso obviously.

agreed jmac  :nod
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion