Alonso overrated! - Take 20m and send him off to madrid

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby welsh wizzard » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:44 pm

Hey what is it with Alonso, he is a good player and can thread a pass. What else does he have in his locker??? I think he is an over rated player, he is not world class by a long shot.  He doesn't score enough goals and loses possesion far to often.

If its true Madrid are interested i would sell him for 20m anyday, Now 20m for an ok player that is good buisness if you ask me. I would play Sissoko in the middle with Gerrard he has a better work rate and disrupts the opposition quickly, we have missed sissoko since he has been out big time.

So come the end of the season and we don't have much money to spend, i would cash in on Alonso it would be great buisness, then the money we get for other players i/e Cisse, Morro can go towards bringing in two quality strikers, get a quality right winger, and maybe get either Barton or Nolan. Say if we brought in Defoe and Villa, or Torres and Villa, or even Kuite and Owen, with Joaquin to play on the right but had to use the good money we got for Alonso. The team would benefit, But come the end of the season and we only had a small budget then we will struggle again to stay with Chelsea.

So look at the big picture!! Is Alonso as good as people think he is. 20m for an Ok player and when playing in the middle with Stevie disrupts the team, He can pass but thats about it, stevie can tackle score and pass.

I will get attacked now but its my opinion. Alonso is not "WORLD CLASS" but just an ok player.     :no  :no
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alonso14 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:45 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:Hey what is it with Alonso, he is a good player and can thread a pass. What else does he have in his locker??? I think he is an over rated player, he is not world class by a long shot.  He doesn't score enough goals and loses possesion far to often.

If its true Madrid are interested i would sell him for 20m anyday, Now 20m for an ok player that is good buisness if you ask me. I would play Sissoko in the middle with Gerrard he has a better work rate and disrupts the opposition quickly, we have missed sissoko since he has been out big time.

So come the end of the season and we don't have much money to spend, i would cash in on Alonso it would be great buisness, then the money we get for other players i/e Cisse, Morro can go towards bringing in two quality strikers, get a quality right winger, and maybe get either Barton or Nolan. Say if we brought in Defoe and Villa, or Torres and Villa, or even Kuite and Owen, with Joaquin to play on the right but had to use the good money we got for Alonso. The team would benefit, But come the end of the season and we only had a small budget then we will struggle again to stay with Chelsea.

So look at the big picture!! Is Alonso as good as people think he is. 20m for an Ok player and when playing in the middle with Stevie disrupts the team, He can pass but thats about it, stevie can tackle score and pass.

I will get attacked now but its my opinion. Alonso is not "WORLD CLASS" but just an ok player.     :no  :no

I HATE C.U.NTs
Alonso14
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:45 pm

Think you deserve a ban after this meself, havent read yer sh.ite either.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:47 pm

Ciggy wrote:Think you deserve a ban after this meself, havent read yer sh.ite either.

just ban him, what is this talk welsh wizzard? are you sure u watch liverpool games?

people like you are just plain stupid
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby davo_LFC » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:47 pm

were u dropped on your head as a baby lad ???
ImageImage
davo_LFC
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Mar 12, 2006 7:49 pm

ban this fool
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:00 pm

I don't know what to say.....  I'm quite unwell at the moment so I'm not getting involved right now. 

Stupid fucking thread.

:no  :no
jonnymac1979

Postby drummerphil » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:04 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:Hey what is it with Alonso, he is a good player and can thread a pass. What else does he have in his locker??? I think he is an over rated player, he is not world class by a long shot.  He doesn't score enough goals and loses possesion far to often.

Welsh Wizzards Wonderful World Of Wánk.............

I Think  :D
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:07 pm

i guess Alonso didn't have a great match today since he had 2 or 3 Arsenal players surrounding him everytime he touched the ball and it was the same for Gerrard. It doesn't take off the fact the Spaniard is a world class player.

If he was overrated i don't think a big club like Real Madrid would have tried to sign him.
Last edited by Fernando Morientes > 19 < on Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"He is the player that Liverpool have been looking for." - Ian Rush
Fernando Morientes > 19 <
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:10 pm

Stupid thread :angry:
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED ANT » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:20 pm

please tell me this is a joke mate
RED ANT

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:22 pm

:laugh:
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:26 pm

Welsh Wizzard:

If anything, this thread proves two things;
1. You have no knowledge or understanding of football, and,
2. You are a gimp. 
:no  :no  :no  :no  :no

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RichardLFC1 » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:28 pm

This has got to be a joke Hasnt it ??? dont even deserve a comment

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:29 pm

Great thread, not tell us welsh wizard, who are we byuing next ?
Van Horseface, Henry, Beckenbauer ???
Your transfer news are always 100% accurate :laugh:
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion