Alonso overrated! - Take 20m and send him off to madrid

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Lionheart » Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:51 am

welsh wizzard wrote:
Lion HEART.

TRUTH HURTS.:D :D

Hey, I'm not hurt muppet. I'm stunned. Stunned at your level of stupidity.

Or maybe we're just having a wind up??

Muppet!!   :suspect:

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:53 am

Alfonso Alonso 2006 wrote:
RichardLFC1 wrote:
Alfonso Alonso 2006 wrote:nothing wrong with a little criticism.

:laugh:

if you watch Alonso for 90 mins when he plays, watch how many passes he actually produces to create goal scoring opportunities. I'll tell you, not many!

Ok , he spreads the ball left and right, short passes, long passes. but they are normally from one side to the other, and not going forward.

pass left, pass right, pass back. repeat. pass left pass right, pass back. and cue for 80 mins. He rarely creates much in terms of attacking play.

he's alright, but has weaknesses. Bought from Real Sociedad who arent even in Serie A in Italy.

haha was u joking real socidad are a spanish club ???

Sorry I meant La liga.

Made a mistake there! did you spot it? just like the one Stevie made today. but not as serious.

Get yer head up when you pass back lad in future!

JBG ok im a mong, but whats your argument to my valid point?

Its contructive Critism thats all.

Also, how many of you posters in here, had even heard of Alonso before he signed for LFC?

I had not.

:laugh:
115-1073096938

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:59 am

welsh wizzard wrote:Hey what is it with Alonso, he is a good player and can thread a pass. What else does he have in his locker??? I think he is an over rated player, he is not world class by a long shot.  He doesn't score enough goals and loses possesion far to often.

If its true Madrid are interested i would sell him for 20m anyday, Now 20m for an ok player that is good buisness if you ask me. I would play Sissoko in the middle with Gerrard he has a better work rate and disrupts the opposition quickly, we have missed sissoko since he has been out big time.

So come the end of the season and we don't have much money to spend, i would cash in on Alonso it would be great buisness, then the money we get for other players i/e Cisse, Morro can go towards bringing in two quality strikers, get a quality right winger, and maybe get either Barton or Nolan. Say if we brought in Defoe and Villa, or Torres and Villa, or even Kuite and Owen, with Joaquin to play on the right but had to use the good money we got for Alonso. The team would benefit, But come the end of the season and we only had a small budget then we will struggle again to stay with Chelsea.

So look at the big picture!! Is Alonso as good as people think he is. 20m for an Ok player and when playing in the middle with Stevie disrupts the team, He can pass but thats about it, stevie can tackle score and pass.

I will get attacked now but its my opinion. Alonso is not "WORLD CLASS" but just an ok player.     :no  :no

You thick :censored:
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alanay » Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:23 am

It's another difficult season for all players. Alonso is a world class player. He will add flavours to the game we play. We should keep him and polish his ability further.
Alanay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby akumaface » Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:41 am

Just think about the position Alonso is asked to play. His main responsibility is to hold and spread the ball around. If he is asked to be in an attacking role, I'm sure he will score more often as we all know he got a pretty good shot. In parallel, people are saying we should sell him for 20 million but is Sissoko really capable of doing what Alonso is doing. I don't think so. Sissoko has potential but you think he can score more goals than Alonso? In the meantime, please name someone who is better than Alonso with his role and position in EPL or in the world! There aren't many I could think of. Alonso is a young player and some of the world class players you guys had mentioned got couple more years than him. So, its unfair to compare them.
akumaface
LFC Super Member

Postby el_stinger » Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:43 am

Alfonso Alonso 2006 wrote:Bought from Real Sociedad who arent even in Serie A in Italy.

LOL that's the fuc.king funniest comment ever. You have just shown that you know NOTHING about football. Of course Real Sociedad isn't in Serie A fool, its a Spanish club, lol,  :kungfu:
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:58 am

welsh wizzard wrote:Hey what is it with Alonso, he is a good player and can thread a pass. What else does he have in his locker??? I think he is an over rated player, he is not world class by a long shot.  He doesn't score enough goals and loses possesion far to often.

If its true Madrid are interested i would sell him for 20m anyday, Now 20m for an ok player that is good buisness if you ask me. I would play Sissoko in the middle with Gerrard he has a better work rate and disrupts the opposition quickly, we have missed sissoko since he has been out big time.

So come the end of the season and we don't have much money to spend, i would cash in on Alonso it would be great buisness, then the money we get for other players i/e Cisse, Morro can go towards bringing in two quality strikers, get a quality right winger, and maybe get either Barton or Nolan. Say if we brought in Defoe and Villa, or Torres and Villa, or even Kuite and Owen, with Joaquin to play on the right but had to use the good money we got for Alonso. The team would benefit, But come the end of the season and we only had a small budget then we will struggle again to stay with Chelsea.

So look at the big picture!! Is Alonso as good as people think he is. 20m for an Ok player and when playing in the middle with Stevie disrupts the team, He can pass but thats about it, stevie can tackle score and pass.

I will get attacked now but its my opinion. Alonso is not "WORLD CLASS" but just an ok player.     :no  :no

ive seen alot of people on here criticise you, and tbh, ive never known why until now

if you want to slate someone, think of traore

what you have wrote is utter bollox
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:02 am

can someone ban welsh wizard? hes not a wizard, hes probably not even welsh.. what he is is a :angry:

hes also stupid with a capital stupid
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the_red_alonso » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:06 am

Alonso is a gr8 passer,he looks out of form but thats down to our strikers & wingers playing *****
if we had someone like Henry or Owen who could really use Alonso's passes he really would look a world class player.
The point is Alonso does what he is told to do,he creates brilliant openings,threads gr8 passes,cuts the defences,plays superb balls but we dont have the forwards to read his passes.If Henry received such passes from alonso he could bang in half-a-dozen every game & assist another half-a-dozen.But someone like Crouch can only get to the passes or crosses which are directed towards him specificaly & head it over the bar,into the keeper's gloves or the post.
If we get quality upfront Alonso will surely look a world-class player (he IS world class but doesnt LOOK worldclass coz we have nothing upfront to make him look world class.)
the_red_alonso
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:22 am

a couple of warnings handed out just to get the week of to a start.
I'm having a zero tolerance week this week ,so if any divi's post tosh like welsh wizzard/alfonso alonso, do on a regular basis then its 1 point.Whinge about it then you get another.This will continue till your posting rights are removed.So post cautiously this week.
   I'm sick and tired of certain members contribution to this forum and my usual tolerant self has had enough.
   I would also appeal to every member to refrain from swearing and using punctuation to help you post swearing or foul language.Any post containing such language may be edited or even deleted...so keep it clean!

good morning everyone...make sure you have your porridge or ready brek.

I've had my oats!
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:32 am

supersub wrote:a couple of warnings handed out just to get the week of to a start.
I'm having a zero tolerance week this week ,so if any divi's post tosh like welsh wizzard/alfonso alonso, do on a regular basis then its 1 point.Whinge about it then you get another.This will continue till your posting rights are removed.So post cautiously this week.
   I'm sick and tired of certain members contribution to this forum and my usual tolerant self has had enough.
   I would also appeal to every member to refrain from swearing and using punctuation to help you post swearing or foul language.Any post containing such language may be edited or even deleted...so keep it clean!

I've had my oats!

i love u supersub  :wwww
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:33 am

supersub wrote:a couple of warnings handed out just to get the week of to a start.

I've had my oats!

Whats the point in one card per offence when the main culprit here has been banned numerous times and its patently obvious from his fifty odd posts since he rejoined with a new username that he's blatently back here on a windup?
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby supersub » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:38 am

Because I'm a very tolerant person and I will not banning members on a whim.They have to earn their ban.I'm quite sure certain members will have earned enough brownie points after I've read a few threads.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:42 am

supersub wrote:  I would also appeal to every member to refrain from swearing and using punctuation to help you post swearing or foul language.Any post containing such language may be edited or even deleted...so keep it clean!

What about when we have a defeat and when the ref calls it wrong SS can we swear then  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh wizzard » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:44 am

Well i have just had a warning!!This is unreal having a warning for having an opinion. Its my own view on the matter. Its my own "OPINION" The warnings should be dished out to the muppets who attack my views on the forum, who do nothing but abuse my rights to be on here. It is a discussion forum after all and people have different views on things. I have followed Liverpool for years, and have been to Anfield on many occasions, There are muppets who come on here who probably don't even know where Liverpool is, never mind say they support them. I know i've come out with some crapppp transfer rumours but thats all in good harmony. But come on getting a "WARNING" for having an opinion, saying what i believe is right. I feel Alonso has alot to prove Like was said earlier who heard of Alonso before he came to Liverpool. YEAH not many!!
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion