Alonso overrated! - Take 20m and send him off to madrid

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby welsh wizzard » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:40 pm

Ciggy wrote:I know SS said no more swearing but Welsh Wizard you are a total gobshite.

RED CARD!!!!!!!!! Thats it i want a red card for this stinking cigar. You need to control that "aggression" cigar its not your fault i know but hey come on count to 10, then deliver your replys that way your aggression is under control.....

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Thats it i don't care still want this fecking smelly cigar red carded. :talktothehand  :talktothehand
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:40 pm

Eh Stu.......whos nicked your 3 pips :D
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mikopool » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:46 pm

In all honesty Alonso has looked rubbish since that Birmingham game, but so have alot of players, I can hardly wait for this season to be over so our lads can pick up the peices and get some bloody confidence back, everyone looks like they don't want to be playing, Alonso in my eyes stands out in that group the most. I would be extremely dissapointed if he left, and unless we got Murphy in there, the person to replace him would either be a) bloody expensive for the same thing, or b) :censored:.
" Some people say football is a matter of life and death, I don't like this attitude, I can assure them, its much more serious then that "

- Billy Shanks.

For life.
mikopool

Postby Ciggy » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:47 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:
Ciggy wrote:I know SS said no more swearing but Welsh Wizard you are a total gobshite.

RED CARD!!!!!!!!! Thats it i want a red card for this stinking cigar. You need to control that "aggression" cigar its not your fault i know but hey come on count to 10, then deliver your replys that way your aggression is under control.....

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 Thats it i don't care still want this fecking smelly cigar red carded. :talktothehand  :talktothehand

Last edited by Ciggy on Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:47 pm

mikopool wrote:In all honesty Alonso has looked rubbish since that Birmingham game, but so have alot of players, I can hardly wait for this season to be over so our lads can pick up the peices and get some bloody confidence back, everyone looks like they don't want to be playing, Alonso in my eyes stands out in that group the most. I would be extremely dissapointed if he left, and unless we got Murphy in there, the person to replace him would either be a) bloody expensive for the same thing, or b) :censored:.

Our teams early start to the season is starting to show now.  Lets hope they dig in, get 3rd in the bag and try to get the FA cup. 

could our exit from the Champions league be a blessing in disguise?  ???
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby welsh wizzard » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:49 pm

:D
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:49 pm

mikopool wrote:In all honesty Alonso has looked rubbish since that Birmingham game, but so have alot of players, I can hardly wait for this season to be over so our lads can pick up the peices and get some bloody confidence back, everyone looks like they don't want to be playing, Alonso in my eyes stands out in that group the most. I would be extremely dissapointed if he left, and unless we got Murphy in there, the person to replace him would either be a) bloody expensive for the same thing, or b) :censored:.

Murphy?

Murphy who?

Leon's mate or erstwhile Liverpool journeyman Danny?
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby welsh wizzard » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:51 pm

JBG wrote:

Murphy?

Murphy who?

Leon's mate or erstwhile Liverpool journeyman Danny?

Could be Eddie Murphy,  :help
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:58 pm

welsh wizzard celebrates our signing of messi from Barcelona for £1.57p by having a night in with his nearest and   dearest.....:D

Last edited by drummerphil on Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:00 pm

drummerphil wrote:welsh wizzard celebrates our signing of messi from Barcelona for £1.57p by having a night in with his nearest and   dearest.....:D

thats a stupid post

he's not got a wife/girl friend to interupt him!  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:06 pm

Why is this thread not blocked yet? ???? Where are the mods?
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:20 pm

bavlondon wrote:Why is this thread not blocked yet? ???? Where are the mods?

Why should the thread be locked ?

It might be totally wrong, but there is nobody being overly abusive and although everyone disagrees with his opinion that is what a forum is for.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:22 pm

The Manhattan Project wrote:My sources inside Anfield tell me that Real Madrid will bid £20 squillion squid for future FIFA World Player Of The Year.......Djimi Traore.

Liverpool Football Club are seriously considering the offer.

Watch this space for more details.

It's still quite cheap for a player of such talent. We should not forget to mention that he won the champions league last year.
"He is the player that Liverpool have been looking for." - Ian Rush
Fernando Morientes > 19 <
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:57 pm

Fernando Morientes > 19 < wrote:
The Manhattan Project wrote:My sources inside Anfield tell me that Real Madrid will bid £20 squillion squid for future FIFA World Player Of The Year.......Djimi Traore.

Liverpool Football Club are seriously considering the offer.

Watch this space for more details.

It's still quite cheap for a player of such talent. We should not forget to mention that he won the champions league last year.

i agree, he has a gold medal, 40m tops!  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:04 pm

which team do you support WW.. you're a Manc or a Blusehi.te, of either variety.. come on which one is it you wind-up.. ???
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion