Alonso overrated! - Take 20m and send him off to madrid

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:51 am

Sorry but stupid people deserve warnings - its for your own good
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:52 am

SouthCoastShankly wrote:Sorry but stupid people deserve warnings - its for your own good

there is a difference between opinion and stupidity. it might be your opinion to stick a firework up some oriface, but moderators are here to stop u from doing that. its like having that bit of string between your mittens so u cant lose them
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:53 am

welsh wizzard wrote:Well i have just had a warning!!This is unreal having a warning for having an opinion. Its my own view on the matter. Its my own "OPINION" The warnings should be dished out to the muppets who attack my views on the forum, who do nothing but abuse my rights to be on here. It is a discussion forum after all and people have different views on things. I have followed Liverpool for years, and have been to Anfield on many occasions, There are muppets who come on here who probably don't even know where Liverpool is, never mind say they support them. I know i've come out with some crapppp transfer rumours but thats all in good harmony. But come on getting a "WARNING" for having an opinion, saying what i believe is right. I feel Alonso has alot to prove Like was said earlier who heard of Alonso before he came to Liverpool. YEAH not many!!

It was the 50th anniversary of the muppets this weekend and you are just about chief muppet.

Coming out with ridiculous transfer claims,is hardly good harmony.

I believe in good sound debate and that is why I tolerate some of the stupid idiots that come on here for a wind-up.

tread carefully in the snow
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby JC_81 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:00 am

Sell Alonso?  FFS :D

Granted the guy has been in poor form of late, but so has Gerrard.  In fact this is the reason why we've had a few bad results.  The striker problem has been there all season but we've still had a good season on the whole, the midfield recently is the problem, 2 guys out of form and of course Sissoko injured.  It's just bad luck.  I wouldn't sell Alonso for any money.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redmikey » Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:40 am

no liverpool fan or fan of any club lucky enough to have xabi ,would want to sell him .

may he grace a lfc team for many year to come, SG, momo, xabi is the best CM i have ever seen, all aspects of great fooball covered with one of those three,

thread started to cause rows and get people warning because it is so daft :angry:
redmikey
LFC Super Member

Postby banana » Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:08 am

Saying Alonso has been poor lately is utter sh!t. He was our best player against Banfica and apart from Reina our best player against Arsenal as well.

Welsh Wizard deserves his warning because he lacks passion and intelligence. If some think Liverpool will improve as a team by selling Alonso for 20 and buying Barton for 10 they are just crazy or very drunk.

We have lost several 20's in the past few years because of poor managerial decision (mostly Houllier's wasted millions)

Selling Alonso for 20 ain't gonna bring back the 15 wasted on Cisse, the 11 wasted on Diouf, the 16 wasted on the trio Cheyrou, Diao and Biscan or the 12 wasted on Heskey. Or even the 10 golden handshake given to Houllier for doing a bad job.

If there was one piece of advice I could give you welsh wizard it was that you keep playing championship manager on your computer and leave the real world to real people.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby welsh wizzard » Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:09 am

Dawson99, You know how to hurt someone's feelings. Its like a sharp knife straight through my heart. How will i ever recover from this.  :down:  :down:
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:05 pm

supersub wrote:I've had my oats!

was she any good  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:06 pm

supersub wrote:Because I'm a very tolerant person and I will not banning members on a whim.They have to earn their ban.I'm quite sure certain members will have earned enough brownie points after I've read a few threads.

In all fairness and with all due respect supersub this is Hustler we are talking about here, a chap that has insulted all and sundry in his time on this board and has stooped to some depraved levels in his attempts to gain some sort of fetishtistic mastabatury internet attention.

The guy insulted the victims of Hillsborough and scousers, to list some of the more serious of his "crimes" as well constantly berating the team and players to an extent that no proper Liverpool fan ever would. Its clear from his posts over the past 5 days that he absolutely revels when we lose games.

You banned him in the past for using alter egos like "Man Utd" to get a rise out of other members and Jonnymac, bless his cotton socks, has engaged in a one man campaign to keep him off the forum.

Whats the point in banning him when he can simply come back again with a new username? Do we all have to sit here and wait for Hustler to insult us all again 5 times before his stain is removed from the forum? So, when he logs back on with a new username, we have to be insulted at least 5 times all over again?

That makes me laugh and I suspect thats simply stubborness on your part for the sake of it, supersub, stubborness because you won't "give in" to the wishes of many members on the forum that you either don't like or whose opinion you don't respect.

This is another example of why I couldn't be bothered moderating this forum and chucked it in because Jonnymac and myself, the only moderators who spent more than 5 minutes on the boards everyday (no disrespect stmichael), had to constantly defer to our "seniors" who are out of touch with the day to day running and mood of the board.  :no
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Judge » Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:21 pm

its a shame you resigned jbg, your ok man

what are your suggestions for a better place etc ??
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the_red_alonso » Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:36 pm

dawson99 wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:Sorry but stupid people deserve warnings - its for your own good

there is a difference between opinion and stupidity. it might be your opinion to stick a firework up some oriface, but moderators are here to stop u from doing that. its like having that bit of string between your mittens so u cant lose them

Why do u always keep reminding of banning etc. this is a forum ,we know the rules thats it.If a Mod feels like banning somebody he will.
Just be cool & post ur views,thats how the life in forum goes on. :alien:
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

the_red_alonso
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:40 pm

the_red_alonso wrote:
dawson99 wrote:

Why do u always keep reminding of banning etc. this is a forum ,we know the rules thats it.If a Mod feels like banning somebody he will.
Just be cool & post ur views,thats how the life in forum goes on. :alien:

i post my views because some people probably cant read they are so stupid. there was this one guy who wanted us to buy players to make a completely different team in another thread, can u believe that?

its just common sense mate. u dont start a topic to say get rid of alonso or post one saying we should spend 300 million on players. Things like that make other people not wanna post on here and that ruins it for everyone
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:25 pm

Judge wrote:

she was as wonderful as ever
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:29 pm

I thought you MODS could permanently ban someone from posting from a certain IP address, so why hasn’t Hustler been permanently banned?

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:39 pm

supersub wrote:
Judge wrote:

she was as wonderful as ever

nice one
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<