Recent bans

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Number 9 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:01 pm

Quadrophenia wrote:Lets be honest who cares? People get banned, whoopty do it's the internet. It's hardly gonna change people's lives. What makes it worse is the idiotic behaviour of other memebers. If somebody starts mouthing (or typing) off they are looking for one thing, a reaction. If you give it to them, which has obviously been the case, then they get what they want.

I've wound people up for a very long time in life and have been wound up meself by others. It's called having a laugh, which this place seems to lack more often than not. Every single word is taken literally, you have to spell it out if you mean to be sarcastic and then you get the different cultures combining. It's not being xenophobic because I'm including people from Britian and Liverpool. What somebody from Allerton might find funny, might go over the head of say a person from Speke or even worst offend the Speke person which causes aggro and scraps when it was a joke. Obviously this a world wide forum where different cultures, beliefs and all the rest of it are combined but everybody (except me because I'm perfect) needs to stop jumping on somebody's post without thinking it through. There's been many incidents where I've seen jokes that people haven't understood and it's caused problems. Just relax and if you don't understand the point then ignore it. No need to start a scrap, just ignore it and let it go.

:D

Bills been smoking weed! :laugh:
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:08 pm

I've wound people up for a very long time in life and have been wound up meself by others. It's called having a laugh, which this place seems to lack more often than not. Every single word is taken literally, you have to spell it out if you mean to be sarcastic and then you get the different cultures combining. It's not being xenophobic because I'm including people from Britian and Liverpool. What somebody from Allerton might find funny, might go over the head of say a person from Speke or even worst offend the Speke person which causes aggro and scraps when it was a joke. Obviously this a world wide forum where different cultures, beliefs and all the rest of it are combined but everybody (except me because I'm perfect) needs to stop jumping on somebody's post without thinking it through. There's been many incidents where I've seen jokes that people haven't understood and it's caused problems. Just relax and if you don't understand the point then ignore it. No need to start a scrap, just ignore it and let it go.

Speke, eh?

How come this idiot has one got one card when he could have five and nobody would care?

If only he was good at the art of winding up, but he's a fúcking internet newbie.

I advocate very calmed for the ban of this idiot. It's good for the forum, and it's a matter of not wasting time: you know it will happen if not today, tomorrow.  :nod It's a matter of not wasting precious bytes in my bandwidth. It's a matter of higiene: you could ignore the shít, but you choose not to, and you remove it away.

It's a matter of size, you could choose not to smash a mosquito flying around, but you smash it.

Ban him, as he says, it's the internet.  :nod
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:14 pm

Dont understand that Sabre - are you asking to ban Quadrophenia?? I dont get it?
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT_2.0 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:17 pm

Sabre wrote:

Speke, eh?

How come this idiot has one got one card when he could have five and nobody would care?

If only he was good at the art of winding up, but he's a fúcking internet newbie.

I advocate very calmed for the ban of this idiot. It's good for the forum, and it's a matter of not wasting time: you know it will happen if not today, tomorrow.  :nod It's a matter of not wasting precious bytes in my bandwidth. It's a matter of higiene: you could ignore the shít, but you choose not to, and you remove it away.

It's a matter of size, you could choose not to smash a mosquito flying around, but you smash it.

Ban him, as he says, it's the internet.  :nod

I'm confused, and what's speke got to do with it?  :D
Image Image
GOAT_2.0

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:47 pm

Quadrophenia wrote:Lets be honest who cares? People get banned, whoopty do it's the internet. It's hardly gonna change people's lives. What makes it worse is the idiotic behaviour of other memebers. If somebody starts mouthing (or typing) off they are looking for one thing, a reaction. If you give it to them, which has obviously been the case, then they get what they want.

:laugh: Allerton v Speke about 3 miles away from each other :laugh: deffo different sense of humour
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:51 pm

Come off it Nan - it could be pi$$ing down in Fazakerly and at the same time cracking the flags in Norris Green!

:laugh:

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby roberto green » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:55 pm

NANNY RED wrote:

:laugh: Allerton v Speke about 3 miles away from each other :laugh: deffo different sense of humour

Same here, Bootle and Crosby about 2 miles apart and a total different language never mind humour,

roberto green

Postby Sabre » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:55 pm

Effes wrote:Dont understand that Sabre - are you asking to ban Quadrophenia?? I dont get it?

It's a forum, and it's a Sabre request, don't take it seriously FFS.

I have never asked somebody to be banned seriously and this is not the first time I'm going to do that.

Truely, I just was trying to wind  him up and trying to make a joke about his point of not getting/misunderstanding something and not reacting, and I linked his word Speke, with the word Spick (1), which I think is derogatory towards Spaniards.

Anyhow Effes, nevermind, Spanish humour, forget it :D

(1) Because I think, that it's pronounced in similar ways, if it isn't, then sorry, my mistake :D
(2) Don't ban him!
(3) Yet :D
(4) Apologizes to Cuadrofonia, shouldn't be necessary because he's wind up professional and the best, but just in case.
Last edited by Sabre on Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:00 pm

red37 wrote:Come off it Nan - it could be pi$$ing down in Fazakerly and at the same time cracking the flags in Norris Green!

True, im having that but when it thunders in Bellevale how long does it take to reach Wavertree :laugh:

You see what Bills doing he wants everyone off there trolley like he is :nod
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:13 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
red37 wrote:Come off it Nan - it could be pi$$ing down in Fazakerly and at the same time cracking the flags in Norris Green!

True, im having that but when it thunders in Bellevale how long does it take to reach Wavertree :laugh:

You see what Bills doing he wants everyone off there trolley like he is :nod

The came off my trolley yonks ago!  :wwww

(about 14 seconds)  :D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:17 pm

Sabre wrote:
Effes wrote:Dont understand that Sabre - are you asking to ban Quadrophenia?? I dont get it?

It's a forum, and it's a Sabre request, don't take it seriously FFS.

I have never asked somebody to be banned seriously and this is not the first time I'm going to do that.

Truely, I just was trying to wind  him up and trying to make a joke about his point of not getting/misunderstanding something and not reacting, and I linked his word Speke, with the word Spick (1), which I think is derogatory towards Spaniards.

Anyhow Effes, nevermind, Spanish humour, forget it :D

(1) Because I think, that it's pronounced in similar ways, if it isn't, then sorry, my mistake :D
(2) Don't ban him!
(3) Yet :D
(4) Apologizes to Cuadrofonia, shouldn't be necessary because he's wind up professional and the best, but just in case.

Sabes you pronounce the word Speke like you do Speak.

As if your speaking to some one :D Like im Speaking to you now, End of lesson :laugh:
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:20 pm

roberto green wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

Same here, Bootle and Crosby about 2 miles apart and a total different language never mind humour,

Seriously dont yous talk the same ??? ,

Me mum lives in Netherley which is right next to posh Woolton an they talk the same , Apart from the odd few with a couple of plums in there mouth.
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:25 pm

And what about spic or spick, is it pronounced like Spike, or as Speak? -- I have never listened to it, just seen it written.

Note that this is difficult for me Nanny. When I was in Ireland and tried to say beach, it often was understood as bitch  :D
Last edited by Sabre on Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:30 pm

Sabre wrote:

And what about spic or spick, is it pronounced like Spike, or as Speak? -- I have never listened to it, just seen it written.

Note that this is difficult for me Nanny. When I was in Ireland and tried to say beach, it often was understood as bitch  :D

It is not prounounced like either Sabes .
Say Stick an change the t to a p an its pronounced like that

oh im confusing myself now , but thats right i think :laugh:

Wooden Stick
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:39 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
roberto green wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

Seriously dont yous talk the same ??? ,

Me mum lives in Netherley which is right next to posh Woolton an they talk the same , Apart from the odd few with a couple of plums in there mouth.

Crosby is weird,You stll get your broader scouser like my uncle who moved there he lives in a place called brighton le sands which is by blundellsands but he put my cousins in private school there and they speaks different(normal in other words) and whenever i have wen't out round there, a lot of them do speak different it mighn't sound too much disimalar to you but were i live(home of Carra)it kind of opens your eyes when you can travel 3 miles up the road and everyone thinks there lord snooty.

roberto green

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum