Jokes thread - Post your funniest jokes here

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:49 am

In the sleepy village of Erbum near the town of Tillet in Hertfordshire, lives a woman called Linda Lykes. She is the landlady of the local pub The Cockwell Inn. For some reason she gets very embarrassed whenever she receives her post.....

Linda Lykes
The Cockwell Inn
Erbum
Tillet
Herts.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:51 am

Went to the pub with my girlfriend last night. Locals were shouting "paedophile!" and other names at me, just because my girlfriend is 21 and im 50......

It completely ruined our 10th anniversary.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:36 pm

I popped my head over my sexy neighbour's fence today to see her lying in her bikini.

"Wow, you're gorgeous!" I burst out, "I hope you know how to do CPR."

"Why?" she asked with a giggle, "Because I've taken your breath away?"

"No," I replied. "I've just run your son over."
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:25 pm

My family and I were at a friend's house for a barbecue when it started to rain.

My son moaned, "The rain is wet."

My friend laughed and said, "Talk about stating the obvious!"

"He's always doing that," my wife said. "I don't know who he gets it from..." she laughed, pointing in my direction.

After a few seconds, I turned to my friend and said, "He gets it from me."
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:39 pm

:D

:lookaround

:glare:

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:52 pm

My wife told me I should stop talking to myself.

Stupid woman, I'm not even married.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:18 pm

Liverpool
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:36 pm

kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:10 am

The FA have brought in a new ruling. Anyone found passing to Andy Carroll will automatically receive a yellow card for time wasting.

Liverpool have offered to sell Andy Carroll back to Newcastle Utd for free. Newcastle have reported Liverpool for threatening behaviour.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:32 am

Paddy: "Why do Scuba divers always fall backwards off their boats?"
Mick:   "They have to go backwards. If they fell forwards, they'd still be in the boat."
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:22 pm

Not a joke but a funny story.

Police work must be entertaining as well as dangerous.

Recently, a female police officer arrested Patrick Lawrence, 22 year
                   old white male, fornicating with a pumpkin in the middle of the night.

The next day, at the Gwinnett County (GA) courthouse, Lawrence was
                   charged with lewd and lascivious behavior, public indecency and
                   public intoxication.

The suspect explained that as he was passing a pumpkin patch on his
                   way home from a drinking session when he decided to stop, 'You know
                   how a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was no one around
                   for miles or at least I thought there wasn't anyone around' he stated.

Lawrence went on to say that he pulled over to the side of the road,
                   picked out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purpose, cut
                   a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his pressing need. 'Guess I
                   was really into it, you know?' he commented with evident embarrassment.

In the process of doing the deed, Lawrence failed to notice an
                   approaching police car and was unaware of his audience until Officer
                   Brenda Taylor approached him.

'It was an unusual situation, that's for sure,' said Officer Taylor.
                   'I walked up to Lawrence and he's just banging away at this pumpkin.'

Officer Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached
                   Lawrence .

'I said: ' Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you're having sex
                   with a pumpkin??'

He froze and was clearly very surprised that I was there, and then he
                   looked me straight in the face and said:

'A pumpkin? Sh*t ... is it midnight already?'

The Washington Post wrote an article describing this as 'Best
                   come-back line ever.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:04 pm

Boocity » Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:22 pm wrote:Not a joke but a funny story.

Police work must be entertaining as well as dangerous.

Recently, a female police officer arrested Patrick Lawrence, 22 year
                   old white male, fornicating with a pumpkin in the middle of the night.

The next day, at the Gwinnett County (GA) courthouse, Lawrence was
                   charged with lewd and lascivious behavior, public indecency and
                   public intoxication.

The suspect explained that as he was passing a pumpkin patch on his
                   way home from a drinking session when he decided to stop, 'You know
                   how a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside, and there was no one around
                   for miles or at least I thought there wasn't anyone around' he stated.

Lawrence went on to say that he pulled over to the side of the road,
                   picked out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purpose, cut
                   a hole in it, and proceeded to satisfy his pressing need. 'Guess I
                   was really into it, you know?' he commented with evident embarrassment.

In the process of doing the deed, Lawrence failed to notice an
                   approaching police car and was unaware of his audience until Officer
                   Brenda Taylor approached him.

'It was an unusual situation, that's for sure,' said Officer Taylor.
                   'I walked up to Lawrence and he's just banging away at this pumpkin.'

Officer Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached
                   Lawrence .

'I said: ' Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you're having sex
                   with a pumpkin??'

He froze and was clearly very surprised that I was there, and then he
                   looked me straight in the face and said:

'A pumpkin? Sh*t ... is it midnight already?'

The Washington Post wrote an article describing this as 'Best
                   come-back line ever.

Interesting, but why was he fornicating with a horse drawn carriage?

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:13 pm

My mate said switching off his mother inlaws life support machine was the most difficult thing he ever had to do.

He obviously never tried sneezing holding a full pint
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:14 pm

Calling out your ex-girlfriend's name during sex is a nice way to show your current girlfriend that you won't forget her either after you leave her.
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:09 am

Mikz » Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:14 pm wrote:Calling out your ex-girlfriend's name during sex is a nice way to show your current girlfriend that you won't forget her either after you leave her.

:laugh:

Nice to see you back mikz

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum