LIVERPOOL V EVERTON - FA CUP SEMI FINAL

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby only me » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:51 pm

redhayesy » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:25 pm wrote:
woof woof ! » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:36 pm wrote:
only me » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:26 pm wrote:
We had a great win today but Kenny didn't help the team win by picking the WRONG squad to start with. Fans here live and die by the end .

Maybe the biggest surprise was that Kenny put Agger in at LB instead of Enrique but ............Erm............ In case you didn't notice, we won. Maybe you'd like to explain to the rest of us fu'ckwits how
Kenny didn't help the team win by picking the WRONG squad to start with.
? .

???

please can't you as a mod have any influence on why people are alowed to post during a match? why the feck are people even posting during a match is beyond me! i for one are too busy fecking watching the game,not communicating with anyone around me during the game - let alone fecking post during it! where the feck do they find the time(or delayed bullshyte is it)
have to say i can really understand why  long standing posters in the past don't bother anymore!! -watch the game end of! then post your opinions-but please think before you post- opinions are one thing-lack of knowledge of the club's set up is another. + boo boys don't bother posting,for me it's the biggest insult you can pay the club you are suposed to suport.

if the mods alow this kind of behaviour to continue -it will be the end of this forum-which would be a shame-but please take note mods just look at the real knowledgable fans of our club since this forum started that no longer post etc. please take this seriously. why don't they post or even browse the forum anymore? -please lets just dicuss before & after a game -not during -it has caused to many WUM'S to infect this forum.

the new set up on this forum is good -but to forgot put a block on comments during a game-(or bullshyte as some like me say!) please make sure their is no chance ANYONE CAN POST FROM 3.00PM TOMORROW UNTILL 3.07PM AT LEAST. thanks

I think you have no idea what's the purpose of an Internet message board. If it was up to me your kind would be banned from posting ,as you lot are obssesed with personal attacks on posters instead of addressing the content. If you think people are talking shiite ,which is perfectly fine ,you can either address their arguements or ignore them ,but to attack people personaly or ask to ban them is ridicules...you have no idea where you are.

Bottom line we all would like to get a ticket and travel to all the games ,and don't tell no arguements goes on at the stands ,but as this isn't the case just let it flow.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:59 pm

stmichael » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:48 pm wrote:Wow what a day. Fantastic display, especially in the second half which we completely dominated. Carroll could have had a hatrick. Suarez ran the show and was unplayable second half.

Just read through this thread and some of the comments on the team announcement, through the first half and at half time were beyond a joke. Embarassing infact.

I've given up arguing with these mongs, if supporting liverpool is do painful for them I wish to god they would f*ck off.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby D___C » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:08 pm

Bad Bob » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:28 pm wrote:
D___C » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:33 am wrote:Won't be watching (im 95% certain we will lose) as i expect their midfield (Gibson is a very under-rated player) to dominate possession... and with that platform to control the game. They are quite a hardened side, hard to beat... we on the otherhand are flimsy as hell. They are not just above us in the league, over the past 2 months they are a long way ahead of us points-wise, they are in good form, they have a settled side and a manager who gets them working as a unit... its the complete contrast to us... woeful form, a team whom none of us have a clue will feature (think back to Istanbul we could have named about 10 cetainties).. a manager under intense pressure, a disjointed outfit and in poor form.

Inspite of my constant displeasure of seeing carroll in a red shirt, our weakest area is central midfield.. there is no holding player of note (so the defence is badly exposed).. there is also no controlling passer (so no one to dictate possession)... and without that platform in the most important area of the field we will struggle bigtime. We have a quality back 4 (though 2 have been injured) and then infront of them is a complete lottery who will play and in what formation. As a poster said the other day on here none of us have a clue what to expect from us from one game to the next. Constant chopping and changing due to poor additions, and against a side with a stable set up and a strong midfield i cant see us winning. Good luck reds.. we will need every ounce of it.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :p

Reverse psychology Bob.. reverse psychology :eyebrow
D___C

Postby stmichael » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:21 pm

just seen cahill moaning that we were lucky.

yeah we dominated the game, gifted them a goal which was offside and they also should have been down to ten men.

no wonder we call them the bitters.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Dalglish » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:37 pm

maypaxvobiscum » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:18 pm wrote:Cant believe Enrique has been dropped!

I can , he's been poor of late and had a shocker tuesday  :eyebrow
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:41 pm

maguskwt » Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:23 pm wrote:
lakes10 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:17 am wrote:
maguskwt » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:54 am wrote:Owners went back to the States to watch the first match of Red Sox instead...

WTF???  :glare:

Don't read too much into that.it's something like 100 of them this week so they had to be there.

Well it shows that for the owners LFC is not as important as Red Sox... they miss an FA cup semi-final with Everton for first home match game of Red Sox?  :no

then again it's baseball and americans...  :blush:

What would you prefer ? FSG being there like Hicks and Gilet and "friends"  were in Athen s CL Final months after they took oveer the club at the expense of genuine fans ?  :rasp

Damned if they DO , damned if they DON'T !  :veryangry
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:43 pm

fivecups » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:17 pm wrote:
Greavesie » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:05 pm wrote:Maxi for Hendo. Haway lads, turn the screw. I have 2:1 Jelavic first, got 90-1. PLEASE GET A GOAL!!

HOw much did you put on Greavsie dude?

3 quid so I pick up a few bob tomorrow :;):

I've never been more nerous about the ending to a game mind, I was praying for the ball to stay in the centre circle, my heart sank when we hit the post, definition of mixed emotions!  :D

fooking ecstatic, every man and his b@stard dog were backing the bluesh!t today, I ain't heard a f*cking peep from any of them all day. Bliss
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Greavesie » Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:55 pm

I was actually expecting some negative press towards the owners for this but the 100 year anniversary of the Bosox is a big thing, they'll be at Wembley for the final I'm sure

I quoted some posts but fecked it up  :D
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Dalglish » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:06 pm

red till i die!! » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:32 pm wrote::laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: a semi final and she isnt even going to watch it :laugh:  get fookin in there redmen :buttrock
Bad Bob » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:28 pm wrote:
D___C » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:33 am wrote:Won't be watching (im 95% certain we will lose) as i expect their midfield (Gibson is a very under-rated player) to dominate possession... and with that platform to control the game. They are quite a hardened side, hard to beat... we on the otherhand are flimsy as hell. They are not just above us in the league, over the past 2 months they are a long way ahead of us points-wise, they are in good form, they have a settled side and a manager who gets them working as a unit... its the complete contrast to us... woeful form, a team whom none of us have a clue will feature (think back to Istanbul we could have named about 10 cetainties).. a manager under intense pressure, a disjointed outfit and in poor form.

Inspite of my constant displeasure of seeing carroll in a red shirt, our weakest area is central midfield.. there is no holding player of note (so the defence is badly exposed).. there is also no controlling passer (so no one to dictate possession)... and without that platform in the most important area of the field we will struggle bigtime. We have a quality back 4 (though 2 have been injured) and then infront of them is a complete lottery who will play and in what formation. As a poster said the other day on here none of us have a clue what to expect from us from one game to the next. Constant chopping and changing due to poor additions, and against a side with a stable set up and a strong midfield i cant see us winning. Good luck reds.. we will need every ounce of it.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :p

Be careful what you wish for D_C !

Football is full of transient moaners like yourself who choose to hide on the Internet instead of supporting your team by either........

a.) Parting with some cash and go to the game
b.) Parting with less cash and watch it on the tele
c.) Watch it for Free by streaming it online

You choose to do none of the above and for that your opinion does not matter as you can't comment on what you haven't seen!

The world of full of people who will tell you how much they love the club and what they wouldn't do to watch the Reds but the proof is in the watching and you couldn't even be arsed to watch !

:veryangry
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:13 pm

after two visits what's your view of the new wembley then ian?

personally i can't stand it. millenium was far better.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Dundalk » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:49 pm

Amazing Day
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:05 am

stmichael » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:48 pm wrote:Wow what a day. Fantastic display, especially in the second half which we completely dominated. Carroll could have had a hatrick. Suarez ran the show and was unplayable second half.

Just read through this thread and some of the comments on the team announcement, through the first half and at half time were beyond a joke. Embarassing infact.

:bowdown  :buttrock
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:10 am

stmichael » Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:13 pm wrote:after two visits what's your view of the new wembley then ian?

personally i can't stand it. millenium was far better.

Hiya Tim, got to say I've been pleasantly surprised and impressed with the stadium, the general organisation etc....... But then again I remmber when the place used to smell of ***** and the facilities were 3rd world !  :eyebrow

However Cardiff was special because it had something Wembley has no intention of providing, namely a ready made city centre right outside the stadium to enjoy the pre match banter, share a pint, meal etc....I can't think of a satdium in a better location than the Milennium.

At Wembley that walkway up to the stadium with it's temporary plastic stands  on either side selling sub standard food and drink and promotional stands gives the approach to the ground a manufactured feel and its souless. The high fences behind them makes it impossible to explore the local surroundings and you get the feeling thats exactly how the authroities want to keep it.

Still......we have a 100% WIN ratio there so lets be too harsh !  :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:00 am

Beautiful autumn Sunday morning here in west Oz and the sun seems to be shining brighter then normal.
So now that win has united the fans here :)

Who do we want to face in the final ?
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:16 am

laza » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:00 am wrote:Who do we want to face in the final ?

chelsea without a doubt.

already beaten them twice this season. despite improving under di matteo they aren't any great shakes imo. spurs are a bogey side for us in recent years.

oh and the thought of seeing torres moping around with a losers medal is just beautiful :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games