LIVERPOOL V EVERTON - FA CUP SEMI FINAL

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby lakes10 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:31 pm

All members of this forum that slagged Kenny off and the players off  during the game should now be banned for life from this forum.
Well done Kenny well done lads.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:31 pm

D___C » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:33 am wrote:Won't be watching (im 95% certain we will lose) as i expect their midfield (Gibson is a very under-rated player) to dominate possession... and with that platform to control the game. They are quite a hardened side, hard to beat... we on the otherhand are flimsy as hell. They are not just above us in the league, over the past 2 months they are a long way ahead of us points-wise, they are in good form, they have a settled side and a manager who gets them working as a unit... its the complete contrast to us... woeful form, a team whom none of us have a clue will feature (think back to Istanbul we could have named about 10 cetainties).. a manager under intense pressure, a disjointed outfit and in poor form.

Inspite of my constant displeasure of seeing carroll in a red shirt, our weakest area is central midfield.. there is no holding player of note (so the defence is badly exposed).. there is also no controlling passer (so no one to dictate possession)... and without that platform in the most important area of the field we will struggle bigtime. We have a quality back 4 (though 2 have been injured) and then infront of them is a complete lottery who will play and in what formation. As a poster said the other day on here none of us have a clue what to expect from us from one game to the next. Constant chopping and changing due to poor additions, and against a side with a stable set up and a strong midfield i cant see us winning. Good luck reds.. we will need every ounce of it.

Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:32 pm

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: a semi final and she isnt even going to watch it :laugh:  get fookin in there redmen :buttrock
Bad Bob » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:28 pm wrote:
D___C » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:33 am wrote:Won't be watching (im 95% certain we will lose) as i expect their midfield (Gibson is a very under-rated player) to dominate possession... and with that platform to control the game. They are quite a hardened side, hard to beat... we on the otherhand are flimsy as hell. They are not just above us in the league, over the past 2 months they are a long way ahead of us points-wise, they are in good form, they have a settled side and a manager who gets them working as a unit... its the complete contrast to us... woeful form, a team whom none of us have a clue will feature (think back to Istanbul we could have named about 10 cetainties).. a manager under intense pressure, a disjointed outfit and in poor form.

Inspite of my constant displeasure of seeing carroll in a red shirt, our weakest area is central midfield.. there is no holding player of note (so the defence is badly exposed).. there is also no controlling passer (so no one to dictate possession)... and without that platform in the most important area of the field we will struggle bigtime. We have a quality back 4 (though 2 have been injured) and then infront of them is a complete lottery who will play and in what formation. As a poster said the other day on here none of us have a clue what to expect from us from one game to the next. Constant chopping and changing due to poor additions, and against a side with a stable set up and a strong midfield i cant see us winning. Good luck reds.. we will need every ounce of it.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :p
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Octsky » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:33 pm

Carroll that why we bought him, to score basic goals not to score beautiful goals.
that Suarez job. good game for the lads, good for Jones, good game for Kenny and the club and the supporters after a difficult year.
Octsky
LFC Super Member

Postby aCe' » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:33 pm

LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

GETTTTTTTT THHHHHEEEEEEEEE FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK IIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN TTTHHHHHHHHHEEEEEERREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:33 pm

Nice interview Jones. I just love that guy, don't know why there's just something positive about him.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby kartiek » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:36 pm

Worth mentioning - Downing had a really good game for the time he was on. He needs to play the way he does in cups in league matches. Maybe just that little bit more of confidence is needed.
kartiek

Postby ethanr » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:38 pm

lakes10 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:31 am wrote:All members of this forum that slagged Kenny off and the players off  during the game should now be banned for life from this forum.
Well done Kenny well done lads.

Wouldn't be many left then  :D
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:39 pm

We were streets better in the second half.  Much better movement and pace of attack.  Carroll's miss looked ominous but thankfully Distin decided to show Carra how to fook up properly and Suarez's finish was top drawer (someone must have had a word at half time, as he was far more focused second half).  I was bracing myself for extra time and sweating the idea of penalties with the untried Jones in net but then Andy pops up with a beautiful nod in.  All credit to Bellamy as well for a perfect delivery and for a little shift of the ball while Webb's back was turned to get a better angle.  Brilliant.  :bowdown
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby RedSi35 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:39 pm

Never in doubt???

Hoho.
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:42 pm

Kenny D and the players get in!!! Well played, to reach two finals in one season is a fantastic achievement
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:42 pm

3 competitions entered

won 1

final of another

Sh*t season
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:45 pm

Echoes in eternity

Well in Kenny and the lads

YNWA
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:46 pm

RedSi35 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:42 pm wrote:3 competitions entered

won 1

final of another

Sh*t season

f*ck logic!
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby The Good Yank » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:46 pm

That was an incredible second half.  The effort, which has been in doubt at times by some, was top notch.

I'll admit, I was cursing "Wee Jay" for the first 60 mins, but he was able to keep going when Everton's midfield started to fade and for me did alot of good work when the comeback was on.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games