LIVERPOOL V EVERTON - FA CUP SEMI FINAL

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby ethanr » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:25 pm

f*ck yes!
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby crazyhorse » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:26 pm

All the pundits and so call experts wrote us off.... Well F.uck all of you. walk on!!
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kukilon » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:26 pm

Awesome second half.

Humble pie from me to Andy today.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:26 pm

:buttrock
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redtrader74 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:26 pm

If anyone needed to feel like he belongs it was Carroll, so these last two games should provide the confidence, just hold on lads
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby mart » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Good stuff in the 2nd half.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Sh*t, idk what to say. Nice game...
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:27 pm

To all those fans who were bitching and moaning about Kenny, his tactics and players

f*ck OFF

Get in!!!
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Well done lads.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby ethanr » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:28 pm

redtrader74 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:26 am wrote:If anyone needed to feel like he belongs it was Carroll, so these last two games should provide the confidence, just hold on lads

He's been really good these last two games.  Proving he wants to be here, and showing his potential.  Some really good play from the big man the last few games, and his confidence will be sky-high now.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:28 pm

Suarez got Man of the Match, but for me it should have gone to Andy, worked his socks off, never let his misses get him down and got the winner. Couldnt ask for more.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:28 pm

D___C » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:33 am wrote:Won't be watching (im 95% certain we will lose) as i expect their midfield (Gibson is a very under-rated player) to dominate possession... and with that platform to control the game. They are quite a hardened side, hard to beat... we on the otherhand are flimsy as hell. They are not just above us in the league, over the past 2 months they are a long way ahead of us points-wise, they are in good form, they have a settled side and a manager who gets them working as a unit... its the complete contrast to us... woeful form, a team whom none of us have a clue will feature (think back to Istanbul we could have named about 10 cetainties).. a manager under intense pressure, a disjointed outfit and in poor form.

Inspite of my constant displeasure of seeing carroll in a red shirt, our weakest area is central midfield.. there is no holding player of note (so the defence is badly exposed).. there is also no controlling passer (so no one to dictate possession)... and without that platform in the most important area of the field we will struggle bigtime. We have a quality back 4 (though 2 have been injured) and then infront of them is a complete lottery who will play and in what formation. As a poster said the other day on here none of us have a clue what to expect from us from one game to the next. Constant chopping and changing due to poor additions, and against a side with a stable set up and a strong midfield i cant see us winning. Good luck reds.. we will need every ounce of it.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :p
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby RedAnt » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:29 pm

Bad Bob » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:28 pm wrote:
D___C » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:33 am wrote:Won't be watching (im 95% certain we will lose) as i expect their midfield (Gibson is a very under-rated player) to dominate possession... and with that platform to control the game. They are quite a hardened side, hard to beat... we on the otherhand are flimsy as hell. They are not just above us in the league, over the past 2 months they are a long way ahead of us points-wise, they are in good form, they have a settled side and a manager who gets them working as a unit... its the complete contrast to us... woeful form, a team whom none of us have a clue will feature (think back to Istanbul we could have named about 10 cetainties).. a manager under intense pressure, a disjointed outfit and in poor form.

Inspite of my constant displeasure of seeing carroll in a red shirt, our weakest area is central midfield.. there is no holding player of note (so the defence is badly exposed).. there is also no controlling passer (so no one to dictate possession)... and without that platform in the most important area of the field we will struggle bigtime. We have a quality back 4 (though 2 have been injured) and then infront of them is a complete lottery who will play and in what formation. As a poster said the other day on here none of us have a clue what to expect from us from one game to the next. Constant chopping and changing due to poor additions, and against a side with a stable set up and a strong midfield i cant see us winning. Good luck reds.. we will need every ounce of it.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :p

That's gotta hurt  :laugh: On the day her team loses too!
"The S*n: The paper you wipe your ars.e on and more sh*t comes off the paper"
RedAnt

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:30 pm

Bad Bob » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:28 pm wrote:

:laugh:  :buttrock
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:30 pm

Kharhaz » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:28 pm wrote:Suarez got Man of the Match, but for me it should have gone to Andy, worked his socks off, never let his misses get him down and got the winner. Couldnt ask for more.

Suarez deserved it IMO. He really killed Everton and they couldn't handle him at all.
maypaxvobiscum

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games