LIVERPOOL V EVERTON - FA CUP SEMI FINAL

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby fivecups » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Bad Bob » Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:28 pm wrote:
D___C » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:33 am wrote:Won't be watching (im 95% certain we will lose) as i expect their midfield (Gibson is a very under-rated player) to dominate possession... and with that platform to control the game. They are quite a hardened side, hard to beat... we on the otherhand are flimsy as hell. They are not just above us in the league, over the past 2 months they are a long way ahead of us points-wise, they are in good form, they have a settled side and a manager who gets them working as a unit... its the complete contrast to us... woeful form, a team whom none of us have a clue will feature (think back to Istanbul we could have named about 10 cetainties).. a manager under intense pressure, a disjointed outfit and in poor form.

Inspite of my constant displeasure of seeing carroll in a red shirt, our weakest area is central midfield.. there is no holding player of note (so the defence is badly exposed).. there is also no controlling passer (so no one to dictate possession)... and without that platform in the most important area of the field we will struggle bigtime. We have a quality back 4 (though 2 have been injured) and then infront of them is a complete lottery who will play and in what formation. As a poster said the other day on here none of us have a clue what to expect from us from one game to the next. Constant chopping and changing due to poor additions, and against a side with a stable set up and a strong midfield i cant see us winning. Good luck reds.. we will need every ounce of it.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :p

Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!!Hahahahahaha!! You knob jockey.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maguskwt » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:16 pm

lakes10 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:45 pm wrote:This is a great day for the club and for Kenny and for real fans.
YNWA

How many steps did you climb to get on it?
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:22 pm

metalhead » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:40 pm wrote:Lol ace and maypax looking like a bunch of tits right now!

:laugh:

You and Lakes can go f*ck each other.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Kukilon » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:34 pm

Don't worry Ace you have backers in here.

I thought the team played horrible in the first half. Glad they fixed it and I'm over the moon by the performance in the second half.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby parchpea » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:45 pm

Well deserved victory and could and maybe should have been more.

Even first half but we controlled the game second against what I felt was a
very ordinary Everton team today.

It just highlighted how superior we are and the baffling performances
in the league.

Fair play to Carroll who stuck at it after some mixed play and Suarez
again terrific.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:56 pm

now the best ending to the season would be to meet Chelski and beat them and see Judas face as he collects the loser's medal...  :eyebrow
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:10 pm

metalhead » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:40 pm wrote:Lol ace and maypax looking like a bunch of tits right now!

You are wrong

Tampax looks a tit all the time.
Benny The Noon

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:14 pm

Benny The Noon » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:10 pm wrote:
metalhead » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:40 pm wrote:Lol ace and maypax looking like a bunch of tits right now!

You are wrong

At least I'm not the one depending on pills  :;):
maypaxvobiscum

Postby only me » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:26 pm

maypaxvobiscum » Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:22 pm wrote:
metalhead » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:40 pm wrote:Lol ace and maypax looking like a bunch of tits right now!

Quite a Fck fest going on in here. Life isn't black or White. We had a great win today but Kenny didn't help the team win by picking the WRONG squad to start with. Fans here live and die by the end results but it doesn't work like that.
I think calling for the manager to be sacked at half time is a disgraceful act but to parade his performance just because we won is also dishonest.

Great day for the club lets enjoy it as god knows we hadn't had so many joyful moments this year.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:29 pm

only me » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:26 pm wrote:

Quite a Fck fest going on in here. Life isn't black or White. We had a great win today but Kenny didn't help the team win by picking the WRONG squad to start with. Fans here live and die by the end results but it doesn't work like that.
I think calling for the manager to be sacked at half time is a disgraceful act but to parade his performance just because we won is also dishonest.

Great day for the club lets enjoy it as god knows we hadn't had so many joyful moments this year.

Neither Ace nor I called for the manager to be sacked at half-time dude.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Benny The Noon » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:31 pm

maypaxvobiscum » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:14 pm wrote:
Benny The Noon » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:10 pm wrote:

You are wrong

At least I'm not the one depending on pills  :;):

Neither am I.
Benny The Noon

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:36 pm

only me » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:26 pm wrote:
We had a great win today but Kenny didn't help the team win by picking the WRONG squad to start with. Fans here live and die by the end .

Maybe the biggest surprise was that Kenny put Agger in at LB instead of Enrique but ............Erm............ In case you didn't notice, we won. Maybe you'd like to explain to the rest of us fu'ckwits how
Kenny didn't help the team win by picking the WRONG squad to start with.
? .

???

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby metalhead » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:45 pm

I'm sorry you learned the harsh truth :laugh:

:rasp
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:03 pm

ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:05 pm

woof woof ! » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:36 pm wrote:
only me » Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:26 pm wrote:
We had a great win today but Kenny didn't help the team win by picking the WRONG squad to start with. Fans here live and die by the end .

Maybe the biggest surprise was that Kenny put Agger in at LB instead of Enrique but ............Erm............ In case you didn't notice, we won. Maybe you'd like to explain to the rest of us fu'ckwits how
Kenny didn't help the team win by picking the WRONG squad to start with.
? .

???

Watch the the everton goal you might get a tiny little hint....
only me
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games