LIVERPOOL V EVERTON - FA CUP SEMI FINAL

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:37 pm

I feel like my voice box has disintegrated , an ailment that  is testament to a thoroughly wonderful day .
The crescendo of noise coming from both sets of supporters inside Wembley was fucking
unbelievable ,but the best sound would have to be the Bitterz chins collectively hitting the floor 
when Big Andy (already a cult hero ) scored the winner .   :laugh:  :laugh:

Great second half from Suarez, who scared the Bitterz defence silly for the last 20 minutes ,and special
special special  praise to the Big Man who ran his little Geordie socks off .

Also special mention for Carragher who recovered well from his error and played his heart out to stop everything
else the Bitterz concocted  by flinging himself in front of it .

Best and most poignant flag of the day was being carried by a little Bluenose kid on Wembley Way  ...it read :
" I hate the reds I love to watch them lose ,but I dearly wish there was 96 more to abuse" .
R.I.P 96 Never forgotten .... I shed a little tear over that one .

On the food ...fucking 60p change out of £30 for 7 hot dogs and the fucker never even had the
decency to wear a mask   :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:37 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:37 pm wrote:I feel like my voice box has disintegrated , an ailment that  is testament to a thoroughly wonderful day .
The crescendo of noise coming from both sets of supporters inside Wembley was fucking
unbelievable ,but the best sound would have to be the Bitterz chins collectively hitting the floor 

Great second half from Suarez, who scared the Bitterz defence silly for the last 20 minutes ,and special

Also special mention for Carragher who recovered well from his error and played his heart out to stop everything

Best and most poignant flag of the day was being carried by a little Bluenose kid on Wembley Way  ...it read :
" I hate the reds I love to watch them lose ,but I dearly wish there was 96 more to abuse" .

On the food ...fucking 60p change out of £30 for 7 hot dogs and the fucker never even had the

next time don't eat 7 hot dogs you fat f*ck :D

awesome flag as well   :bowdown
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:22 pm

dawson99 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:37 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:37 pm wrote:I feel like my voice box has disintegrated , an ailment that  is testament to a thoroughly wonderful day .

next time don't eat 7 hot dogs you fat f*ck :D

awesome flag as well   :bowdown

:laugh:  :laugh: Funniest  part of that is I didn't even get one ,there was 8 of us and no fucking way
I was going back  :laugh:
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:23 pm

What a boss day out that was.

On the ale from 4.30am on the coach down with all the lads.

Got there nice and early about 9 i think.
All in the torch for a few bevies before the game and the atmosphere was proper bouncing.

Thought the first half we were too deep as always and a bit flat.

Seems to be Kennys tactics to start cautious in most games and i was genuinely worried.

Second half though the lads came out and played brilliant.
Showing that despite terrible league form we are still a much better side than Everton.

I have been gutted at times this season with how we have capitulated after conceding goals in the league but these lads and the manager deserve credit for what they have achieved in the cups.
We have beaten the top sides, city united chelsea and come through a testing and emotional semi against the blues.

I hope Chelsea go through later as i think Spurs on a big wembley pitch would be a much tougher proposition with all their pace and there ability to pass and move.

Whoever we get though they know that they have liverpool and that on our day we can beat any side.

Voice has gone as well ha
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:29 pm

Ben Patrick » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:23 pm wrote:What a boss day out that was.

All in the torch for a few bevies before the game and the atmosphere was proper bouncing.

Seems to be Kennys tactics to start cautious in most games and i was genuinely worried.

Showing that despite terrible league form we are still a much better side than Everton.

I have been gutted at times this season with how we have capitulated after conceding goals in the league but these lads and the manager deserve credit for what they have achieved in the cups.
We have beaten the top sides, city united chelsea and come through a testing and emotional semi against the blues.

I hope Chelsea go through later as i think Spurs on a big wembley pitch would be a much tougher proposition with all their pace and there ability to pass and move.

Whoever we get though they know that they have liverpool and that on our day we can beat any side.

I would  opt for Chelsea out of the two as well ....Oh and Welcome back lad .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:35 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:29 pm wrote:

thanks mate, dont get on much anymore.
Whats it been like on here ?
Ben Patrick

Postby andy_g » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:58 pm

Ben Patrick » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:35 pm wrote:

its been ***** without your sparkly smile, mate

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:58 pm

It's been fricking awesome obviously, people are just happy and content at the moment, no arguaments here :D
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:00 pm

Ben Patrick » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:35 pm wrote:thanks mate, dont get on much anymore.

Only been back a short while myself mate ... I've been looking in over the years ,but when posters started
denigrating  Dalglish I felt impelled to return ..... plus Daws is back  :nod
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Grand National yesterday, I still haven't even seen the match :( did a 12 hour shift at work, not seena  thing, and it was barely mentioned on the tv. From what I've heard Carroll and Suarez were cool though yeah?

The final is already booked off anyways
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:05 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:29 pm wrote:

It's Sh*t.
Benny The Noon

Postby Ben Patrick » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:05 pm

andy_g » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:58 pm wrote:

its been ***** without your sparkly smile, mate

i do have a sparkly smile like  :D

How are ye Andy mate, still in Spain ?
Ben Patrick

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:15 pm

dawson99 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:03 pm wrote:Grand National yesterday, I still haven't even seen the match :( did a 12 hour shift at work, not seena  thing, and it was barely mentioned on the tv. From what I've heard Carroll and Suarez were cool though yeah?

I'm sitting at my office desk bored to tears,and sending e-mails to all the Bitterz I know saying : May the
5th ................. and your birds got you decorating . :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:18 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:15 pm wrote:
dawson99 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:03 pm wrote:Grand National yesterday, I still haven't even seen the match :( did a 12 hour shift at work, not seena  thing, and it was barely mentioned on the tv. From what I've heard Carroll and Suarez were cool though yeah?

I'm sitting at my office desk bored to tears,and sending e-mails to all the Bitterz I know saying : May the
5th ................. and your birds got you decorating . :D

Live in London, so we have booked a house in Shoreditch so we can get truly wasted, going to be epic drinking for this final

and wb ben!
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:37 pm

redhayesy » Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:07 pm wrote:what a fecking amazing result end of! i'm so proud of the whole club,fans etc. but also proud of the everton fans for showing their support in their own colours of the boycott of the s*n before kick off, that show of support,respect & unity within the city & fight for justice for the 96 should not & never be overlooked!

the game for me was so emotionalaly charged -i'm a survivor of hillsborough- being pulled out of leppings lane will always make me be so thankfull for life. i went through every emotion today as a father watching the the game with my 18 year old son. i was 22 years old when i was at hillsborough. so today i kept thinking deep down in my stomach-please lads win for the 96 - cause words are easy to say but i know they would have been cheering the lads on today aswell!

the derby is all about the result & today LFC got the result that will i'm sure of made the 96 smile. please everyone remember that! we beat the toffee's in another epic encounter-but more importantly for me i have lived another day to witness it. please,please remember their are 96 brothers & sisters who didn't. for me i'm so privaliged to be alive & witness the result today- well played lads,i love you & know that on 15/04/1989 everyone else around me that so sadly didn't make it home that day loved you on that day,as they would have loved you today!

Agreed .... Evertonian's showed some real class yesterday .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games