Kuyt

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:02 am

Who knows what's going on. 1 minute we have signed him the next he is staying at Feyenoord!!
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:18 pm

Dirk Kuyt starts for Holland tonight for anyone who is interested. Although it is naïve to make a conclusion from one match and he will be playing out of position on the right, it is still a good chance to see what sort of player he is.

RVN starts up top with RVP on the left and Kuyt on the right.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:47 am

From Teamtalk.com

Rafa's Reds close in on Kuyt deal

Liverpool are on the verge of completing the signing of Holland striker and Newcastle target Dirk Kuyt from Feyenoord for £10.3million.

Anfield boss Rafael Benitez will finally get his man in the next 48 hours after bombarding the Dutch club with a number of offers, including part-exchange deals involving Jerzy Dudek and Jan Kromkamp.

Kuyt was due back for pre-season training at Feyenoord on Monday but the club have given him seven days off to sort out his future.

Benitez had been worried that the £13.75million asking price would scupper the deal but Liverpool are now investigating claims that the player has a £10.3million release clause in his contract.

Kuyt scored 22 goals in 33 league games last season but now wants to play in England.

Newcastle have also been heavily linked with him this summer, but have now reportedly turned their attention to West Ham's Dean Ashton.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:57 pm

From icliverpool.co.uk:

Reds deny Kuyt transfer
Jul 18 2006

By David Prentice, Liverpool Echo

LIVERPOOL are "mystified" by reports claiming they are on the brink of landing Feyenoord striker Dirk Kuyt.

Morning newspaper reports claim the Reds are on the brink of landing the Dutch international for £10m.

But Liverpool have not renewed interest in the player since their only bid to date - a player plus cash offer - was rejected.

Feyenoord want a straight-cash deal for their top scorer, but with the Reds still keen to land Seville's Daniel Alves, they will not sanction a fee in excess of £10m.

Feyenoord set Liverpool a deadline of last Sunday to meet their demands - a deadline the Reds allowed to pass with no fresh approach.

Kuyt himself is desperate to resolve his future, and failed to turn up for pre-season training yesterday - when a new team picture was taken without him on it.

But if Liverpool is to be his eventual destination, Feyenoord will have to lower their demands significantly.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Archetype » Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:03 am

This is getting confusing lol.. We'll soon find out whats happening.
Archetype

Postby lfc4lyfdiehard » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:30 am

this post was deleted because it was written by a bitter.

sad how their little insignificant lives are dominated by hatred for the greatest club side in the world.

I find it astounding why such silly little wan.kers like this character here need or want ,to register on this forum at 9.30 to say a few words.I believe care in the community has failed the bitters and god help when relegation comes.

If anyone cares to send this sad bitter an e-mail of best wishes for the future then he can be found at:

madaboutefc@hotmail.co.uk

whether he continues to use this address in the future ,one cannot tell.
Last edited by supersub on Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
lfc4lyfdiehard

Postby babu » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:36 am

lol who put a fork up ur sprocket?  :D

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:40 am

lfc4lyfdiehard wrote:LIVERPUDLIAN :censored:! EFC4EVA. ONE EVERTONIAN = 20 LIVERPUDLIANS! U LOAD OF :censored: CAN :censored: UR MUM! EVERTONIANS ARE BORN, NOT MANUFACTURED:angry: :angry:

oh my dear oscar      :D

now go away you bitter scum , i see at school you missed both the english lessons and the maths lessons, i think you will find the actual sum is, 1 red is equal to 35000 blues
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby stmichael » Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:05 am

this muppet had the audacity to send me a PM after he got banned aswell. he said "see you on bluekipper".

like i'd seiously waste my life looking at that pile of w@nk. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:38 pm

Seriously, what does "Born Not manufactured" mean?  Is that like meant to mean something?

I love the way they take the piss out of us cause we won the Champions League.  As if it's not a good trophy or anything.

But they moan to fuck about the fact they were nota llowed the chance to compete for it.  If it's so shit why bother moaning?

I said to a couple of them today that there is always an excuse when it comes to Everton.

The reply was "That's because you always give us an excuse."

NOW WHAT DOES THAT MEAN???
  Why is everything about Liverpool?

Bitter twats.  By the way I'll be signing that tit up for everything newsletter-wise later on.  No worries.  Right now it's still sunny outside.
jonnymac1979

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:02 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Seriously, what does "Born Not manufactured" mean?  Is that like meant to mean something?

I love the way they take the piss out of us cause we won the Champions League.  As if it's not a good trophy or anything.

But they moan to fuck about the fact they were nota llowed the chance to compete for it.  If it's so shit why bother moaning?

The born not manufactured thing is a load of shite spouted from the Peoples Club, which also another joke.
They are so bitter cannott get by one day in their sad little lives without calling us.
Yet they would love us to build a new stadium and say come and be our bessie neighbours and pay us the rent, get 2 feck.

Good point about the CL John they say we made a packt with the devil thats why we win tropheys and they win feck all, they always say you didnt deserve to win this/that YET if they where to win a trophey in similar circumstances they would think they where the best team in the world.

How does that song go now?
If you know your history.................... Well obviously most of them dont.
Cause Brain Labone actually said 3 Evertonians is worth 1 red not 20 bitter jealous b@stards.

They are bringing a banner to Preston tonight with We might not have your success but we dont have your shame.
Pretty pathetic for a pre season friendly dont you think?
And it just proves that hating us is more important than loving everton.

Im so fuckin glad I was born a red I could'nt bare to be a miserable moaning bitter b@stard.

OOPS sorry didnt klnow this was the Kuyt topic  :blush:
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:09 pm

Hey Ciggy, we're all glad you were born red  :)

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:13 pm

Kash_Mountain wrote:Hey Ciggy, we're all glad you were born red  :)

Cheers Kash but its a

:down: Pity most of my family are blues though   :angry:  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:18 pm

Don't worry, we're all one big red family on here   :)

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby matrix » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:26 pm

Home >> REGULARS >> Latest LFC News 

Kuyt agent: It's not a secret that Liverpool are interested 

Rob Jansen, the agent that represents Feyenoord striker Dirk Kuyt, has been speaking about his client's future.

The Dutch international hitman continues to be linked with us but Liverpool this week indirectly denied (via the local media) that they were on the verge of signing him.

In an interview with the BBC today, Jansen said: "The situation with Dirk Kuyt is that with approval of the Dutch club Feyenoord, there are some clubs interested in England and in Spain.

"No decision has been made and that's the status until now.

"It's very difficult so say exactly where we are because we are not allowed by the clubs involved. But it is true that some major clubs from the Premier League have shown their interest, yes."

BBC: "So would it be fair to say those clubs include Liverpool?"

Jansen: "Well it's not a secret that Liverpool have followed Kuyt for quite some time already, yes.

BBC: "Newcastle? Spurs?"

Jansen: "I cannot answer to that."

BBC: "What sort of fee? How much money are we talking about to sign him from Feyenoord, Rob?"

Jansen: "Well that's between the clubs but the amounts mentioned in the newspapers are not correct."

BBC: "Is it less or more?"

Jansen: "It's less"

BBC: "Which club would he prefer to go to?"

Jansen: "He has a certain preference but I will not say that."

BBC: "Could you say roughly if it's in England or in Spain?"

Jansen: "Well he has a special feeling for the Premier League and most players in the world do but we have to be realistic that in Spanish Premier there are some major clubs playing at a world level so it's difficult to say I'd rather play there or there."

BBC: "Do you think a move will be secured before the start of the new season in either Spain or England?

Jansen: "Yes I think so."

BBC: "I just wonder if Liverpool might get themselves a new striker Rob?"

Jansen: "You never know in life."

Listen to the interview (Real Audio Player) -->>

NO PRETENDERS

OUR SPONSORS

© KopTalk.com 2006 | A Member Of The Caboodle Network | Sponsored by Amazon

wouldnt mind kuyt coming in, but not before our right winger  ???

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill