Dirk kuyt...a done deal? - As above

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby nufc fan in peace » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:10 pm

finally the kuyt saga comes to a end lol nite all and gd luck to your start the season
nufc fan in peace

Postby Ciggy » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:27 pm

:laugh: Toon fans want Huntelaar now cause of what Kuyt said on SSN  :laugh:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcfor....555.600

http://www.ad.nl/sport/article547804.ece
According to this article, He's ours guys, he will sign on friday its not certain if he will make his debut on saturday against Sheffield United, he will sign a 4 year contract.

Newcastle made a very actractive bid, but the player was only interested in joining the reds his dreamclub :D
Liverpool put a huge bid in a few days ago, and Feyenoord have decided to accept it.

The transfer is wel over the 10 million euro but is not yet known how much exactly.
Its the most money Feyenoord have ever recieved for a player, they have 2 weeks to find a new forward, and their season starts on sunday against FC Groningen.
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:31 pm

I dont want him now :D
account deleted by request

Postby The Manhattan Project » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:37 pm

Manhattan, through extensive research and using his sources at Anfield, has discovered that Dirk Kuyt will be the first Liverpool player in history to be named "Dirk Kuyt"
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:42 pm

The barcodes are fumin that Fat Freddy and Glen flew to ireland and told the media they where going to try and buy him when he was already sold  :laugh:
:laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:25 am

Well I was at the match in Dublin tonight and he played well when he came on in the second half. At half time he was warming up and started showboating which was very impressive.

He had some good touches and a few good lay offs and he looked very strong on the ball, should be a good signing
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:26 am

Ciggy wrote:The barcodes are fumin that Fat Freddy and Glen flew to ireland and told the media they where going to try and buy him when he was already sold  :laugh:

Fat Freddy had his own stand tonight
Last edited by Dundalk on Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Nosfera7u » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:30 am

I want to congatulate you al with your new player Dirk Kuyt.
Please give him a warm welcome @ Liverpool :)
Sad to see him leave Feyenoord ,he will be missed , but he's a fantastic player for the Premier League and ofcourse Liverpool  :bowdown

http://www.dirkkuyt.com
www.feyenoord.nl
Last edited by Nosfera7u on Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nosfera7u

Postby The Manhattan Project » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:52 am

Hopefully it will be wrapped up for certain in the next few days.

Manhattan is cautious until it's absolutely positively 100% confirmed, written in stone, and then written in blood.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:59 am

Nosfera7u wrote:I want to congatulate you al with your new player Dirk Kuyt.
Please give him a warm welcome @ Liverpool :)
Sad to see him leave Feyenoord ,he will be missed , but he's a fantastic player for the Premier League and ofcourse Liverpool  :bowdown

http://www.dirkkuyt.com
<a href="www.feyenoord.nl" target='_blank'>www.feyenoord.nl</a>

Well, if you guys need anymore proof.. Here's a Feyenoord fan.  :D

I assume he's real of course.

Thank you Feyenoord fan.

We will and good luck for your new season.
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:09 am

:(
i really really dont want him to sign for us !
Hope he proves me wrong and ends up premiership topgoalscorer or sumthing !
So long Klose... So long Trezeguet..... guess we'll have to settle !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:18 am

aCe' he looked good tonight from what I seen, he looks the part and Im sure he will be a success
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:00 am

i'v always thought of him as a good player...one that will probably end up in a big team a coujple of years from now.... just never thought we would be going after him... never thought it would be so soon.
The way i see it, Rafa never went after the likes of Klose and Trezeguet because he wants to bring in someone fresh, never talked about much as a top-notch striker, and make one of him ! As much as i'd like to see him do that with Kuyt, I think we, in Liverpool as a team that is trying to compete for the title THIS SEASON should go after a quality striker that is proven to add much to the squad we got ! Someone we know for certain would finish way up there with the topgoalscorers given the chance to play regularly ! I saw that in Klose and i def. so that in Trezeguet! Both i thought would make the perfect acquisitions to a club like ours... a club that only needs a decent striker and will be winning maches next season with ease ! I know i havent seen much of Kuyt, and i dont mean the WorldCup because i agree, though a big stage, you can never judge players based on 2 or 3 games. He's a good player, but lets face it, the dutch league is shi.tte !
From what i;v heard from people who supposedly watched alot of him is that he is a hard worker and although relatively unskilled when on the ball, can come up with good finishings. I hope its true the latter part about his finishing but, when compared to Trezeguet, noone seemed to think he would make the better buy. 10 mill or 15mill, not a big difference when you come to think about it !
+ im pretty sure we'll be wanting to let go some of our players in the december transfer market.... hope kuyt can last longer than that....JUST A LAUGH....CHILL !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:45 am

Ciggy wrote: :laugh: Toon fans want Huntelaar now cause of what Kuyt said on SSN  :laugh:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcfor....555.600

http://www.ad.nl/sport/article547804.ece
According to this article, He's ours guys, he will sign on friday its not certain if he will make his debut on saturday against Sheffield United, he will sign a 4 year contract.

Newcastle made a very actractive bid, but the player was only interested in joining the reds his dreamclub :D
Liverpool put a huge bid in a few days ago, and Feyenoord have decided to accept it.

The transfer is wel over the 10 million euro but is not yet known how much exactly.
Its the most money Feyenoord have ever recieved for a player, they have 2 weeks to find a new forward, and their season starts on sunday against FC Groningen.

hope your right ciggy... great news   i will feel happy when the deal is done... kuyt...   :buttrock

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:53 am

liverpool are set to land feyenoord striker dirk kuyt after beating off competition from newcastle...ceefax  338...various  sources...he is ours now    matrix is happy...  :)    :;):   :cool:

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill