Kuyt

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby kazza » Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:54 am

For what it is worth I know a youth coach who once played for Ajax (a Dutch man) and obviously he follows the Dutch league and their players and he is completely impressed with Kuyt (he also told me it pronounced Kawt for anyone that may be interested). Apperently a highly intelligent player and we know how Raffa likes that type.

Although I was not overly impressed with Kuyt at the World Cup, I trust this man's judgement because I see the kids he is producing and I think he knows his sh1t.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nufc fan in peace » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:36 am

how  do  all  u  liverpool  fans  think  of  kuyt  now  as  he  has  said  i  am  the  new  shearer  mould  ,  other  words  roeder   come  and  get  me,  if  u have  agreed  a  fee  with  kuyt  and  he  due  a  medical  on  monday  why  isnt  it  plastered  all  over  the  net  according  to  the  rumours  up  here  in  the  northeast  roeder  is  calling  a  press  conference  thou  the  week  to  unveil  kuyt  and  martins  which  ever  club  gets  kuyt  he  will  be  a  great  asset  nufc  are  suppose  to  have  at  least  20  mill  to  buy  kuyt  n  martins      with  the  spare  change  to  get  bridge    am  just  asking  is  it  a  done  deal  that  u  have  kuyt  or  is  it  just  another  rumour
nufc fan in peace

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 11:45 am

welcome nufc fan, i think rafa likes to do things on the quiet mate and not be plastered all over the papers and the net. i am sure you know by now how newspapers work, one can say one thing and another can say something different. take what he is upposed to have said with a pinch of salt or as a player keeping his options open.

the only time we will know for real is when either club anounces that he is their player
112-1077774096

Postby nufc fan in peace » Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:02 pm

cheers  for  welcoming  me  peewee  yeah i  agree  all  the  media  hype  :censored:    and  that  just  hopefully  1  of  the  clubs    wil  call  it  soon,  great  buy  in  bellers  anyway  excellent  player  hel  do  u  lot  well  just  hope  he  behaves  for  use  lot  and  gd  luck  for  tommorow  beating  jose  and  his  50% squad  as  he  calls  them  hope  use  take  the  smile  of  his  face  and  gd  luck  for  the  season
nufc fan in peace

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:06 pm

yeah jose has his excuse in already with his 50% squad, if we win he has an excuse and if we lose he can say his half team beat us, the guy is a pr1ck.

glad to see you rate bellamy, i thought he was disliked up there. i am happy with that signing to be honest, i think he will be a great player for us, i also think he will realise he is now not the biggest fish in the pond, he is a big fish in a bigger pond and any sh1t from him wont be tolerated
112-1077774096

Postby nufc fan in peace » Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:14 pm

i  was  very  surprised roeder  never  brung  him  back  as  he  said  he  would  play  for  the  toon  again  wen  souness  had  gone  bellers  is  a  very  gd  goal scorer  just  his  attitude  goes  off  the  rails  now  and  again  on  the  pitch  and  off  it  i  dont  think  fat  fred  wanted  him  back  with  the  :censored:  that  went  on  with  shearer  and  bellers  after  shearer clipped  him  in  the  dressing  room  and  the  :censored:  with  the  text  messages  wen  he  left  the  club  ,  still  a  gamble  with  bellers  he  still  got  his  court  case  to  attend  hasnt  he      and  wots  the  chances  he  may  get  jail   and  miss  some  the  season  for  u  lot  u  wouldnt  be  the  1st  spotlight  name  in  footy  to  go  for  a  spell inside  then  return
nufc fan in peace

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:16 pm

i think hsi court case is for common assault mate and i will be very very surprised if he gets prison for that, even section 47 and section 20 donte ussually get jail to be honest, also why are there big gaps between your words    :D
112-1077774096

Postby RedWolf35 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:02 pm

nufc fan in peace wrote:i  was  very  surprised roeder  never  brung  him  back  as  he  said  he  would  play  for  the  toon  again  wen  souness  had  gone  bellers  is  a  very  gd  goal scorer  just  his  attitude  goes  off  the  rails  now  and  again  on  the  pitch  and  off  it  i  dont  think  fat  fred  wanted  him  back  with  the  :censored:  that  went  on  with  shearer  and  bellers  after  shearer clipped  him  in  the  dressing  room  and  the  :censored:  with  the  text  messages  wen  he  left  the  club  ,  still  a  gamble  with  bellers  he  still  got  his  court  case  to  attend  hasnt  he      and  wots  the  chances  he  may  get  jail   and  miss  some  the  season  for  u  lot  u  wouldnt  be  the  1st  spotlight  name  in  footy  to  go  for  a  spell inside  then  return

welcome barcode,

tell me are you looking forward to the relegation battle this year?

I just hope your lot don't go and offer 18 million for Kuyt !!!

cannot believe the amount of money you have spent over the last few years

if only Rafa had been manager of you lot hey

:D

seriously, good luck for the season and thanks for not coming on here acting like a :censored: (we met enough of them when you signed ickle Mikey)

:)
RedWolf35

Postby nufc fan in peace » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:14 pm

the  gaps  is  a  habit  m8  ,kna  redwolf  cant  be  arsed  with  slaggin  forums  of  m8  thats  4  kids  plus  am  not  a  true  geordie  i  was  born  in  north west  but  left  wen  younger  so  i  family  in  your  neck  the  woods  m8  wasnt  wise  done  for  common  assault  few  year  back  on  taxi  driver  peewee  and  got  jail  think  a  example  was  made  of  him  not  sure  thou
nufc fan in peace

Postby nufc fan in peace » Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:19 pm

i  think  boro  more  likely  then  us  for  relagation redwolf  think  southgate  got  his  work  cut  out  with  the  smoggies  think  wel  be top  8   or  higher  if  we  get  a  few  more  players  in  e,g   cb  decent  1  lol  lb  baba is  :censored:  and  couple  strikers  as  ameobi      is  fair  player  but  not  20 plus  goals  a  season  and  luque  ship  him   end  this season  if  he  dont  adapt  he  no  excuses then  hed   would  had  his  fair  go  n  still  proved  he  a  flop  lol
nufc fan in peace

Postby el ef see » Sun Aug 13, 2006 8:14 pm

I've heard that liverpool might buy Klose
el ef see

Postby shanks » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:01 pm

who is the better of the two klose or kuyt not seen much of the 2 play at club level
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:16 pm

Welcome to the best LFC forum on the net my barcoded friend  :p . TBH I will be very surprised to see Kuyt go to you guys over Liverpool (but then again I fully expected Owen to be pulling the red on again last summer  :lookaround ). The Liverpool Echo (Chris Bascombe) was basically saying yesterday that it should hopefully be a done deal by the end of the week and the Echo doesn't always make bold statements like this unless it has pretty concrete info.
The Klose rumour was in the People this morning apparently and i think this is just a case of the sunday rags trying to bag an exclusive without any real facts. I still think Kuyt is the #1 target, Klose maybe one of the other two or three names that Rafa eluded to on wednesday night after the Haifa game.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:29 pm

shanks wrote:who is the better of the two klose or kuyt not seen much of the 2 play at club level

Since 2001 Klose has scored 73 league goals at Kaiserslautern and Werder Bremen.
In the same period Kuyt has scored 100 league goals at FC Utrecht and Feyenoord. That is pretty impressive but what it doesn't tell you is the difference in standards between the two leagues and how the player is going to adjust to the Premiership.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ann3 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 4:22 pm

Hi, I'm from Holland, and I am a big fan of Feyenoord.
I just wanted to say that you should be very glad if Kuyt will be signing with Liverpool, because he's a great striker.
Don't expect lots of technical trics from him, he's not that kind of player. He is just a great teamplayer and a goalgetter. He was in the top of the assist rankings as well as the goal rankings in Holland the last couple of years, so if everything works out, the other players will benefit from him aswell...
Ann3

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill