Dirk kuyt...a done deal? - As above

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby kingycrouch » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:52 am

its kuyt
David Villa would be a great signing if possible come on benitez listen to Garcia on this one
kingycrouch

Postby anti-hero » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:13 am

I'll call him Nowitzki. :D
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:01 am

kingycrouch wrote:its kuyt

I was referring to the pronunciation.  :;):

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby EddieC » Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:17 am

kingycrouch wrote:its kuyt

Cheers for that, really cleared up the issue.

Seriously Kingycrouch, maybe you should read what's already been posted before you post.

(translation for you)

myb u shld reed whts alrdy bn pstd b4 u pst   :rasp  :D
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCNUTTER » Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:26 am

kewellandthegang wrote:
LFCNUTTER wrote:I'll get your coat,and shut the door behind you

you will thank me for my contribution to ya board this time next week - trust me

only joking mate, welcome to the board
LFCNUTTER

Postby Paul C » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:45 am

From Sky Sports:

Holland striker Dirk Kuyt has again issued a come-and-get-me plea to The Premiership as he dreams of a move to England.

The prolific goalscorer is currently on World Cup duty in Germany but that has not stopped him from speculating on his domestic future.

Newcastle, Liverpool and Tottenham have all been linked with the Feyenoord favourite and it seems likely he will be plying his trade in England next season.

Kuyt has made no secret of his desire to leave his homeland for pastures new, with Michael Owen's serious knee injury likely to push Newcastle to the front of the queue for his services.

It is thought Newcastle will lodge a serious offer for the player in the not too distant future and the early indications are that he would be eager to move to St James' Park.

If England and Holland both successfully negotiate their respective passages to the quarter finals then they will meet; a game in which Kuyt would love to prove his pedigree in.

''I want very much to play in The Premiership,'' he told the Daily Mirror.

''I want to join one of the teams at the top and I hope we can play England in the quarter finals.

''It will give me a chance to show what I can do. At the end of tournament, I find out what all the possibilities are.''
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:48 am

Ye can't really do it on the forum, but remember Spit the Dog from Tiswas (?).....Try brew a hockie in yer throat, usually sounds like a "cchhh..." and an "out" after it...easy....Oh, and he shouldn't be signed on the basis that he's worse on the eyeballs than Ian Dowie. Not that I swing that way but surely LFC should not sign players who are ugly as f**k....look at Shrek at Manure ?
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:49 am

Ye can't really do it on the forum, but remember Spit the Dog from Tiswas (?).....Try brew a hockie in yer throat, usually sounds like a "cchhh..." and an "out" after it...easy....Oh, and he shouldn't be signed on the basis that he's worse on the eyeballs than Ian Dowie. Not that I swing that way but surely LFC should not sign players who are ugly as f**k....look at Shrek at Manure ?
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby fowler4ever » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:14 am

''I want very much to play in The Premiership,'' he told the Daily Mirror.

''I want to join one of the teams at the top and I hope we can play England in the quarter finals.

''It will give me a chance to show what I can do. At the end of tournament, I find out what all the possibilities are.''

so if he want to play for one of the top teams in the premiership, why go to Newcastle.............. :D
fowler4ever

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 11:52 am

Well if h continues his current form in the world cup we'll get him at a discount at least :;):
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:20 pm

dawson99 - you beat me to that mate. Was going to say the exact same thing. He hasn't looked great for Holland. But...he has been played out of position on the left. I wouldn't mind if he didn't play again for Holland thus keeping him out of the shop window. Liverpool is his 1st choice (that is clear from what I have read) so hopefully he comes to Anfield. :)
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby Dannyboy » Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:38 pm

Agree with jimduggin as we could get him for a more realistic price if he doesnt play much for Holland. i have family that stay in holland and they inform me that he has a great attitude and is a proper professional this is good news but the fact they didnt mention his ability on the feild worries me a tad. but who am i to disagree with rafa.
Dannyboy

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:00 pm

Hey dannyboy, not seen you on here for a while. Glad you agree with me (again).

I am convinced that Kuyt will sign. That will all but conclude our incoming transfer dealings and give Rafa plenty of pre season time to work with his new look squad.
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby weringo » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:53 pm

Kuyt playing centre foward today instead of horseface, we should see just how good he is
weringo
LFC Super Member

Postby JC_81 » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:52 pm

Dirk Shyt's been awful again for Holland so far tonight.  Still not seen anything from this guy to suggest he's worth anywhere near 10 million.  Looks more comfortable when he gets into space out wide, but a central striker he certainly is not imo - no physical presence, poor first touch and not the best at linking play.  No thanks.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill