Dirk kuyt...a done deal? - As above

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby 48-1119859832 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:07 pm

nufc fan in peace wrote:....and would be made a instant hero

An instant hero, without breaking a sweat, how the mighty have fallen.
48-1119859832

Postby nufc fan in peace » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:14 pm

it looks like we are fallen further down the ladder, we cant offer him cl footy ,but  with to decent strikers and a new left back and centre back  we might nxt season,but looks like we r trying for john collins now,how further down the ladder can we go, things are really getting desperate at sjp,our midfield is class, our keepers class,half our defence can do there job just 4 new quality signings in them positions we can get back up there, but who nose anything can happen in footy with in the nxt 24 hrs  we  will all know  what is happening if u get kuyt  u lot  will be deadly force up front , with bellers pace and kuyt, wot i cannot belive about roeder is that he  has been and seen kuyt almost 10 times and still hasnt made a concrete offer  for him, what is the point of seeing a player so many times without making a strong bid for him,kuyts record says it all for himself
nufc fan in peace

Postby CardinalRed » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:14 pm

BarryBelfast..... it must be a nightmare having to get by on only 40k a week! He'd be idolised by the Geordie fans but he could be idolised by the Kop AND win stuff! it's a no brainer surely?

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nufc fan in peace » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:16 pm

he would be oasis, same as duff came how many turned out for duffs unveiling and owens over 20 thousand turned out at sjp for owen ,kuyt would be the same made a instant hero,cause there all gd footy players and proved what they can do
nufc fan in peace

Postby nufc fan in peace » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:19 pm

the biggest fault at newcastle is the scouting system,the scouting system is total rubbish,e.g all the big money spent and turned out to b flops,and injuries e.g sicknote dyer getting paid between 60 - 80 grand a week thats what makes  sjp a laughing stock
nufc fan in peace

Postby 48-1119859832 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:25 pm

nufc fan in peace wrote:he would be oasis, same as duff came how many turned out for duffs unveiling and owens over 20 thousand turned out at sjp for owen ,kuyt would be the same made a instant hero,cause there all gd footy players and proved what they can do

It's kinda of sad to be honest, by all means celebrate the signing of impressive players, but to make them an instant hero without seeing them play in your jersey for a period of time and watching them earn that title seems rather pathetic. Hence why I said, how the mighty have fallen.  :;):
48-1119859832

Postby nufc fan in peace » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:29 pm

we know  what they can do, and they will do the same in a black n white jersey,owen did it in a red jersey n a white jersey now he started doing it in a toon top ,duff done it in a blue jersey and he starting to look gd in a toon top hes gainin match fitness and dosnt matter wot colour top kuyt wears hel do it in that aswell
nufc fan in peace

Postby 48-1119859832 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:35 pm

Owen's finished, if you seriously think you'll get the same goals ratio and levels out of the Owen who played in red then you are sadly mistaken. Owen's a walking (well he isn't at the moment) sicknote. You were well and truly ripped off with that deal.

I don't have any doubt that Duff will prove to be a bargain at the price you paid for him and I'm sure he'll improve your team with his form, however to judge a players on their record or form for another club and saying they will produce it at your club; is somewhat foolish and wrong, every transfer is a gamble and if you want an example of a player that should of been as good as he was for his previous club look no further than Morientes.
48-1119859832

Postby nufc fan in peace » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:42 pm

we  all  knows owens finished ,why do u think fat freds in a solictor battle trying to get as much compensation as he can
nufc fan in peace

Postby nufc fan in peace » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:53 pm

u read me wronf oasis,i meant to say cause duff played in prem as has owen they were made heros automatically for toon,kuyt plays in a way likened to the premiershiphe also would be made a hero he would adapt to the prem quick ,yes i to was shocked with morientes he is a very gd player but didnt adapt to prem which i thought he would more games he played u have to look no further then luque for us great abroad but the premiership is to hard for him he wont adapti only said they be made heros cause 2 played in prem and kuyts way of play it would be silly  to go off wot theyve done in diff countries as there footy is alot different to ours theres is flair ours his fast and phyiscal
nufc fan in peace

Postby 48-1119859832 » Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:56 pm

Perhaps I did but from what I read, I came to the conclusion that the toon army have sod all to celebrate in terms of trophies, so out of desperation the toon decide to make every player who signs for the local heros and toon army icons.
48-1119859832

Postby nufc fan in peace » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:01 pm

well nufc is passionate about footy and not every player becomes a icon and the trophys will come some day
nufc fan in peace

Postby supersub » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:03 pm

This thread is beginning to drag and is based purely on speculation.It deserves to be in the rumour mill and if anything concrete happens i.e. Rafa is pictured handing the guy a pen to sign a contract, a new thread can be created.Any objections then table them now whilst I bath the 2 little uns...you've got half an hour.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby MilitiaRusher » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:19 pm

Maybe Newcastle should sign Santiago Munez. :D
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:10 pm

nufc fan in peace wrote:well nufc is passionate about footy and not every player becomes a icon and the trophys will come some day

Thats what you said 50 years ago.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill