Good luck michael. - Owen about to go under the knife.

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Judge » Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:04 am

taff wrote:English tw at as he is  :D

he's your cousin, and that makes him welsh :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:27 am

Robbie Fowler !!
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:48 am

I don't agree the feeling that most of the forum seem to feel for Owen. Yes he made a mistake going to Real Madrid. Yes, he lost the willing to play in LFC, but at the time LFC manager wasn't doing much to fill player's illusion. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he hasn't been the unique key player of this club that had temptations to leave the club (Gerrard?) , if the difference with those players that eventually didn't leave is that another club came with  enough money , one shouldn't be a villain where as the other one is a God.

FWIW, when he joined Real Madrid I was very dissapointed. But he always spoke of LFC with true love, and I remember how he wanted to come back here, saying that he wouldn't sign up for the bar codes if there was the slightest chance to come back to Anfield, and that he preffered to wait just in case he received a call from Anfield.

He made a mistake, but then he's human, and I think his heart is red. A great player, one of the best strikers I've seen in a football pitch, and I wish him the best.
Last edited by Sabre on Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Blue_Heart » Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:08 am

He's a legend in my eyes, how i would love him play for pompey, i just feel sorry for him from all his injuries, not as good a player as he used to though!
Blue_Heart

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion