Michael owen...

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Liverpool 4 EVA » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:16 pm

nufc1986 wrote:so you think peter crouch is worth the 7m you paid for him!

give me a break! :laugh:

Well we don't know yet do we? he's only played a few games, why don't you use some intelligence if you have any?

He was FANTASTIC against Betis and good against Man U yesterday.
Drummerphil - our thoughts are with you
Liverpool 4 EVA
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Chelsea forever. » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:18 pm

i think newcastle once we get everyone fit we can match alot of teams,we match arsenal on the opening day until we had a man unfairly sent off and a key player going off injured and they scored to goals in the last ten minutes

nufc - i agree with you.

I think you have a superb squad. Luque on the left, Solano on the right, Sherar and Owen upfront, Parker and Emre in central midfield - now thats a very strong lineup. My only worry is your defense,

Babayaro is a good player but wont have an easy ride all the time.
Boomsong has made some ghastly errors this season - comical if you ask me
Bramble - well he had a fairly decent season last time ...
Carr is a good player but again will not have an easy ride all the time.

Given is proven and is a solid keeper.

You made a big mistake by selling Jenas IMO - but you spent 50M this season and understandably you had to recover some of it.

If Souness can sort his tactics out, if all the players are fit and stay injury free - i reckon you can go on a serious run. You have solidity in MF, you have the wide creative players and you have arguably 2 of Englands best strikers.

Wish you well.

Cheers
Chelsea forever.

Postby drummerphil » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:27 pm

I only said yesterday on here after Owen scored "i,m surprised no Newcastle fan has come on here yet bragging about Owen" and whoa and behold admitted a bit late ...AND HERE IT IS.......

BTW CHELSEA FOREVER  :censored: OFF
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby madred » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:27 pm

Newcastle have the potential to be a class team. If they get rid of their s**t manager. :D
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:29 pm

I dont believe this. An analysis of Newcastles team on a l'pool forum by a visiting fan and not only that, a team in a league miles behind l'pool. CF, analyse nuke team on nuke forum. :no
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:30 pm

CHELSEA FANS,NEWCASTLE FANS EVEN A BLOODY CHARLTON FAN YESTERDAY.Whats the world coming too........:laugh:
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:32 pm

i,ve come to the conclusion Chelsea forever you must be a right w@nker,who never goes out and has no friends.
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:33 pm

NUFC1986 - your a :censored:, go take your face for a shit

Chelsea Forever, you should really be called Chelsea_since_last_year you fucking jumped up "jump on the band wagon" dipshit.

Christ I hate knobheads like you, your a disgrace to your so called clubs.

Retards!
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:36 pm

get the hint CF.......NOBODY WANTS YOU HERE :censored: OFF
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Chelsea forever. » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:36 pm

stoney - why are you so stuck up mate? you talk like this is a fedral forum or an FBI lab where everyone has to focus on the task in hand and cannot deviate from the main subject - Liverpool.

He created a topic on Owen, he said he thinks Nufc can go a long way - i just responded to that. Whats the big deal whats the big harm?

Chill out a bit in life mate, dont be so negetive all the time - have a laugh, contribute if you wish .. or just hit the next topic.

Peace.
Chelsea forever.

Postby drummerphil » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:38 pm

ITS A LIVERPOOL FORUM.......we dont want newcastle and chelsea fans discussing Newcastle or Chelsea on here
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:41 pm

Owen scores a goal so a newcastle fan, and not a very educated one at that, comes on a Liverpool forum to discuss??
Doesn't weigh up really does it?
Not only that, the stupid cunt posts it in the LFC General Discussion part of the forum. OWEN PLAYS FOR NEWCASTLE YOU DICKHEAD,NOTHING TO DO WITH LIVERPOOL

we dont need to know when Owen scores a goal, he scored a bag full for us we know what it feels like! Also we all watch the telly, read the papers etc etc, we know the scorers from the days action
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:43 pm

Chelsea forever. wrote:stoney - why are you so stuck up mate? you talk like this is a fedral forum or an FBI lab where everyone has to focus on the task in hand and cannot deviate from the main subject - Liverpool.

He created a topic on Owen, he said he thinks Nufc can go a long way - i just responded to that. Whats the big deal whats the big harm?

Chill out a bit in life mate, dont be so negetive all the time - have a laugh, contribute if you wish .. or just hit the next topic.

Peace.

CF, what are you on. Ask anybody on here if they wanna see or talk about an analysis on the nuke team and see what they say. CF nobody wants you hear now so you might aswell fuk off.

By da way are you from india ???
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1093441336 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:52 pm

Looks like Chelseaforever brought out the xenophobe in Stoney.

what next stoney? you gonna raise an eyebrow to me because i'm posting from jamaica.

racist.
109-1093441336

Postby Chelsea forever. » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:54 pm

Fark this place, yall are all a bunch of farkin tw@ts ( except a few like LFC#1, bigmik, JC, and a few whos names im forgetting so please forgive me as you know who you are). Iv been patient for a long time now, I dont ever f@rkin say anything to anyone, just simply post and in turn get abuse from you so called football fans. Im a c*nt cauz im from India? - thats pathetic to hear !

Someone said i put in much more than I take away - i really dont mind that, but to get such treatment and that to from dumbfarks like drummerphil whos vocabulary consists of 'Fark off, tw@t, cu*t and w@nker' its ridiculous how no one on here has the guts or the decency to step up and tell one of their own to calm down a bit.

my next post here will be after the CL game next Wednesday - and then after the EPL game next Sat.

Its sad, i really would have liked to stick around and contribute - but this is all too much of shi*t to take for no fault of mine.

drummerphil - f@rk of you sore farkin loser. go get some sunshine and read some books on football and to increase your vocab in general.
Chelsea forever.

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion