Michael owen...

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby drummerphil » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:57 pm

BYE BYE TW@T
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:58 pm

Chelsea forever. wrote:Fark this place, yall are all a bunch of farkin tw@ts ( except a few like LFC#1, bigmik, JC, and a few whos names im forgetting so please forgive me as you know who you are). Iv been patient for a long time now, I dont ever f@rkin say anything to anyone, just simply post and in turn get abuse from you so called football fans. Im a c*nt cauz im from India? - thats pathetic to hear !

Someone said i put in much more than I take away - i really dont mind that, but to get such treatment and that to from dumbfarks like drummerphil whos vocabulary consists of 'Fark off, tw@t, cu*t and w@nker' its ridiculous how no one on here has the guts or the decency to step up and tell one of their own to calm down a bit.

my next post here will be after the CL game next Wednesday - and then after the EPL game next Sat.

Its sad, i really would have liked to stick around and contribute - but this is all too much of shi*t to take for no fault of mine.

drummerphil - f@rk of you sore farkin loser. go get some sunshine and read some books on football and to increase your vocab in general.

shut the door on your way out numpty
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:00 pm

meelan#5 wrote:what next stoney? you gonna raise an eyebrow to me because i'm posting from jamaica.

racist.

Are you from india? does not equal racist you dumb prejudice :censored:. I have not said anything racist so I dont know why you are coming out with this shiit.
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1093441336 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:03 pm

I'm from Jamaica, anyone got a problem with that?

Jus so i know and i can warn my liverpool supporting friends from here not to reigister on this site as we're not welcome.
109-1093441336

Postby drummerphil » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:04 pm

I Love Jamaica actually been there twice
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:05 pm

Chelsea forever. wrote:Im a c*nt cauz im from India?

When did I say this? The point I was trying to make is that if you were from India then you most likely just started supporting chelsea since the abramovich takeover and therefore you were probably a man utd supporter before then.
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:05 pm

he cannot play rafa,s system because of his height, strength ,poor first touch and not a good footballing brain,another useless thread contender of the year
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:08 pm

meelan#5 wrote:I'm from Jamaica, anyone got a problem with that?

Jus so i know and i can warn my liverpool supporting friends from here not to reigister on this site as we're not welcome.

Meelan one of my best mates is jamaican. i think your trying to read a lot into absolutely nothing or that you are a very emotional man.
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ry_math » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:11 pm

dont know but im sick of hearing about MO he plays 4 newcastle now can we please 4get about him?? :angry:
ry_math

Postby 109-1093441336 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:16 pm

Stoney, I know he's a Chelsea love bucket, so he's open to banter, i know, i do it to him myself.

But i wouldn't say " By da way are you from india ??? " as you put it.

As it can be taken in any context,  its not worth the gamble to ask such a question.

Schmoke on.

peace.
109-1093441336

Postby drummerphil » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:17 pm

Furthermore can i just finish with i,m a very passionate Liverpool fan who likes a joke like most of us.I also run my own company with 30 employees and have no problems with anyone.My only gripe is jumped up Chelsea fans who suddenly think they are the best thing since football began and come on here and talk b0llocks........so CF  no hard feelings eh..........

btw :censored: OFF
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:18 pm

a Barcode trying to boast about his team  :D

now i've seen it all  :laugh:

Did they say Boumsong was world class?  :laugh:  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nufc1986 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:21 pm

no i didnt,i think his form this season has been nothing short of shambolic!
nufc1986

Postby nufc1986 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:22 pm

look i aint like the cockneys priicks from "farking" london,i am a newcastle fan,YES,but i dont want to come on here and cause aload of trouble like!

soz if i offended anyone like! :)
nufc1986

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:24 pm

and where were you after Fulham stuffed you?  I don't recall you coming on here?  But Surprise! Surprise!  you return after your team beats Blackburn....funny that!

Owen won't save your season and you're worst than last year!  All the Blackburn result has done is save Souness' job for a bit longer....then you'll have Shearer in charge and that will be fooking funny  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion