Michael owen...

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:49 pm

wierd aint the word

obsessed could be the word.  I think these 'fans' of other teams are closet LFC fans... :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nufc1986 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:51 pm

im not a wanna-be pool fan mate at all,my mum is from newcastle and my dad is from liverpool,both teams hold a big place in my heart,i love both teams,but i have lived in newcastle all my life and i am geordie through and through but i still like liverpool,i dont know why everyone is getting on at me everytime i come on here,i put the goals for the liverpool game on the net for you lot see and generally like the liverpool fans but obviously im a :censored: though just cos i support nufc!  ???
nufc1986

Postby 109-1093441336 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:53 pm

well what else is there to talk about on their forums..

topic title:
"Will We ever get to see another great fight again?

" Should Shearer get a hairtransplant?"

"Is Solanos dad really called Albino?"

"bellamy.Legend.post your tributes"

"Will Souness get his P45 this morning or tomorow. you decide."

"Poll: Ant and Dec!. Cu.nts? "

no wonder tommo02 and this NUfC1986 come here. ;)
109-1093441336

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:55 pm

im not a wanna-be pool fan mate at all,my mum is from newcastle and my dad is from liverpool,both teams hold a big place in my heart,i love both teams,but i have lived in newcastle all my life and i am geordie through and through but i still like liverpool,i dont know why everyone is getting on at me everytime i come on here,i put the goals for the liverpool game on the net for you lot see and generally like the liverpool fans but obviously im a  though just cos i support nufc!

You're here to gloat and it's pathetic because you have NOTHING to gloat about  :laugh:

you were here like a rash when Owen signed but as we've seen...your team is still awful and in a huge mess, on and off the field.  We don't care about Newcastle...in fact most fans don't because you're nothing but a poor midtable side.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:56 pm

nufc1986 wrote:im not a wanna-be pool fan mate at all,my mum is from newcastle and my dad is from liverpool,both teams hold a big place in my heart,i love both teams,but i have lived in newcastle all my life and i am geordie through and through but i still like liverpool,i dont know why everyone is getting on at me everytime i come on here,i put the goals for the liverpool game on the net for you lot see and generally like the liverpool fans but obviously im a :censored: though just cos i support nufc!  ???

Just stop going on about Michael Owen as if your gloating and you'll be fine!  :nod
66-1120597113

Postby drummerphil » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:56 pm

Hey Meelan one thing NUFC1986 IS NOT Is that Idiot Tommo02.......
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:57 pm

nufc1986 wrote:im not a wanna-be pool fan mate at all,my mum is from newcastle and my dad is from liverpool,both teams hold a big place in my heart,i love both teams,but i have lived in newcastle all my life and i am geordie through and through but i still like liverpool,i dont know why everyone is getting on at me everytime i come on here,i put the goals for the liverpool game on the net for you lot see and generally like the liverpool fans but obviously im a :censored: though just cos i support nufc!  ???

Your alrite kid, but dont be starting any Owen topics in the LFC disscussion part there are other parts of the forum for that alrite lad. :cool:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:57 pm

Just stop going on about Michael Owen as if your gloating and you'll be fine!

a Newcastle fan trying to gloat  :D
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:57 pm

i agree your welcome mate,but if you feel the need to talk about Newcastle take it to the premiership section.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nufc1986 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:00 pm

Ok,but:

1.)i aint ought like tommo,he must be like about 10,you`ll notice he only comes on after the usual school finishing times!!

2.)im 19 years old,i aint thick and i aint a kid,i just like to talk about football

3.)i apologise for posting stuff about owen!

:D
nufc1986

Postby Ciggy » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:02 pm

nufc1986 wrote:Ok,but:

1.)i aint ought like tommo,he must be like about 10,you`ll notice he only comes on after the usual school finishing times!!

2.)im 19 years old,i aint thick and i aint a kid,i just like to talk about football

3.)i apologise for posting stuff about owen!

Oi stop giving lip to your elders :angry: you are a kid compared to some of us pensioners here  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nufc1986 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:03 pm

nufc1986

Postby mighty mo » Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:29 pm

i love this forum
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:51 pm

Michael Owen plays for Newcastle United . 

Premiership Discussion forum.
jonnymac1979

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:37 pm

Owen is not a Liverpool player, good luck to him at Newcastle.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion