Michael owen - Brochure

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Dundalk » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:41 pm

aCe' wrote:and ur a cross between Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp arent you ?!  :glare:

How did you know?
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:26 pm

Dundalk wrote:
aCe' wrote:and ur a cross between Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp arent you ?!  :glare:

How did you know?

hes in the new McDonalds ad isnt he...

aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Homebooby » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:36 pm

I agree it is tragic that anyone would feel the need to do this, but it is clear that he himself doesn't think that anyone in the top 4-5 would have him.

Personally, if he were to come on Rafa's terms with the sole goal of rekindling any kind of career, I'd think we'd be fools not to take the opportunity.

I don't buy for a second that he isn't injury prone, he has been his whole life as far as I am concerned, but at the right price (considering we are strapped) I think he could do a job for us.

God, he has me totally feeling sorry for him.
Homebooby

Postby aCe' » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:01 am

Seems like he's off to Everton...
We'r missing out on a once in a lifetime bargain and one hell of a player imo and i have a feeling we'll come to regret this...
can see him scoring buckets and staying fit to manage a world cup call...

Newcastle United Striker Michael Owen Set To Join Everton - Report
The former England striker could be on the verge of a switch to his boyhood club...
Michael Owen's future could be decided this week, with the former Liverpool striker seemingly set to join the team he supported as a youngster, Everton.

Toffees boss David Moyes is on the look-out for bargain deals to improve his striking options next season, which could be reduced by a possible Goodison Park exit for Louis Saha, who has been linked with Turkish club Besiktas in recent days, and youngster Victor Anichebe leaving on loan to gain experience, with Championship outfit Sheffield Wednesday being mooted as a possible destination.

The Daily Mirror is reporting that Everton feel that they can offer Owen a genuine chance to play himself back into the England reckoning, as well as offering him Europa League football and the opportunity to break into the top four once more.

Owen will be offered a contract that will not break the club's existing wage structure, and can expect an offer of around £50,000 per week.

With Moyes due back at work after his holidays this week, the move could reportedly be concluded relatively quickly, though there has been no official confirmation from Goodison Park concerning the possible deal as yet.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GYBS » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:06 am

:laugh:
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:11 am

aCe' wrote:Seems like he's off to Everton...
We'r missing out on a once in a lifetime bargain and one hell of a player imo and i have a feeling we'll come to regret this...
can see him scoring buckets and staying fit to manage a world cup call...

Newcastle United Striker Michael Owen Set To Join Everton - Report
The former England striker could be on the verge of a switch to his boyhood club...
Michael Owen's future could be decided this week, with the former Liverpool striker seemingly set to join the team he supported as a youngster, Everton.

Toffees boss David Moyes is on the look-out for bargain deals to improve his striking options next season, which could be reduced by a possible Goodison Park exit for Louis Saha, who has been linked with Turkish club Besiktas in recent days, and youngster Victor Anichebe leaving on loan to gain experience, with Championship outfit Sheffield Wednesday being mooted as a possible destination.

The Daily Mirror is reporting that Everton feel that they can offer Owen a genuine chance to play himself back into the England reckoning, as well as offering him Europa League football and the opportunity to break into the top four once more.

Owen will be offered a contract that will not break the club's existing wage structure, and can expect an offer of around £50,000 per week.

With Moyes due back at work after his holidays this week, the move could reportedly be concluded relatively quickly, though there has been no official confirmation from Goodison Park concerning the possible deal as yet.

looks more like Hull City at the moment mate  :laugh:

oh dear Michael lad what has it come to
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby GYBS » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:26 am

so he will be helping relegate another club next season :D
GYBS
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:31 am

Owen going to Hull....hahahahahahhahahahahaha.  :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:18 pm

How sad is it when your agent has to tout you around with a 32 page brochour, He must be fecking gutted the day he said to us i wanna go an win things , no sympathy what so ever from me im afraid

Every club has been sent one of these lol

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1194209/MICHAEL-OWEN-BROCHURE-The-complete-32-page-agents-dossier-fallen-Newcastle-star-England-st

riker.html]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport....er.html[/url]
Last edited by NANNY RED on Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:23 pm

he's been in Hull this week for talks  :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:28 pm

:laugh: were it not for an unhappy spell at Madrid an two serious injurys at Newcastle he would bespoken about in the same breath as Torres an the gayboy an what you would call priceless,  :laugh: Hes agent is sh.ite coming up with that :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:53 pm

7_Kewell wrote:he's been in Hull this week for talks  :laugh:

Thats about his Level.....what a waste, but he only has himself to blame no sympathy from me. :no
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:02 pm

how quickly people forget the amount of times he won games for us??? He fu<ked up leaving but, hey, we all make mistakes. I'd have him back rather than bringing Voronin back!
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:24 pm

i hope he finds a club gets himself fit and goes to the world cup.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:09 am

J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:i hope he finds a club gets himself fit and goes to the world cup.

Yeah and Everton win the fukking Title in the same season???...yeah right....there's more chance of that happening than of Owen getting back to anywhere near how good he used to be...he's had his day....move over Michael. :talktothehand
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion