Michael owen...

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby drummerphil » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:24 pm

BY THE WAY NUFC  i did create a Blackburn v Newcastle thread lower down if you could care to look
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:25 pm

I personally have a lot of time for geordies
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nufc1986 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:28 pm

7_Kewell wrote:and where were you after Fulham stuffed you?  I don't recall you coming on here?  But Surprise! Surprise!  you return after your team beats Blackburn....funny that!

Owen won't save your season and you're worst than last year!  All the Blackburn result has done is save Souness' job for a bit longer....then you'll have Shearer in charge and that will be fooking funny  :D

how did fulham stuff us in a 1-1 draw man?!

and i wasnt on here,because i aint on a computer 24/7 like most of you lot are,as much as i would like a bit more free time to come on the computer!

i was at the fulham game so it was pretty hard for me to make an effort to come on here a gloat,and plus it wasnt like i came on here and said ner ner ner owen scored for newcastle hahahahahaha is it!!!!!!!!!!
nufc1986

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:31 pm

how did fulham stuff us in a 1-1 draw man?!

and i wasnt on here,because i aint on a computer 24/7 like most of you lot are,as much as i would like a bit more free time to come on the computer!

i was at the fulham game so it was pretty hard for me to make an effort to come on here a gloat,and plus it wasnt like i came on here and said ner ner ner owen scored for newcastle hahahahahaha is it!!!!!!!!!!

i say stuffed because they played you off the park.  fella, you're the WORST wind up merchant available....maybe we're suppose to be upset at your owen signature but the whole thing makes me laugh.  Owen is a desperate player whose gone to a desperate club and i feel sorry for him because it must cut him up inside when he switches on the TV and see's Liverpool playing in/winning the Champions League. 

To quote your chairman "Newcastle fans are a bunch of Mugs"   :D

now do one!
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:34 pm

This is a LFC forum MO doesnt play for Liverpool anymore he is an ex red, and ex Real player.
We dont care we all know he scored, why are you starting a topic about him in Liverpool disscussion?
DP started a topic in prem team contirbute to that one about Owen and Shearer, we talk about our club here not anyone else's.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nufc1986 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:35 pm

so your aloud to slag us off yet one little "realistic" criticism comes your way and you lot have always got an answer and are always right,i respect liverpool,i like there team,and i have always said that,but i fail to have a proper conversation with anyone on here because you lot cannot have an honest debate or conversations or whatever without being right!!

i think iv'e only talked to one sound guy on here and i forgot what his name was,why can't everyone talk football instead of these witty insults!
nufc1986

Postby 109-1093441336 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:38 pm

no i didnt,i think Boumsongs form this season has been nothing short of shambolic!

At least its just this season.

Bramble has been shambolic since he took the journey from Ipswich. 

Give him my thanks for that wonderful O.G goal BTW  :D
109-1093441336

Postby drummerphil » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:38 pm

Listen mate nothing against you,but here we talk about Liverpool football nothing else.There are sections on here for views and conversations on other clubs
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:41 pm

so your aloud to slag us off yet one little "realistic" criticism comes your way and you lot have always got an answer and are always right,i respect liverpool,i like there team,and i have always said that,but i fail to have a proper conversation with anyone on here because you lot cannot have an honest debate or conversations or whatever without being right!!

yes, we can slag your team off because this is a LIVERPOOL forum and if you don't like it, get lost!

you're here trying to wind people up, your posts about Owen are evidence of that, as is your Owen celebration signature.  What you fail to understand is, Newcastle Utd are the laughing stock of the League.  Owen's debut ended by the Newcaslte fans booing their team off the field  :D   What 'great fans' you have  :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby nufc1986 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:42 pm

are you a zombie? :O
nufc1986

Postby 109-1093441336 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:44 pm

20,000 unemployed people come to see him at wave his hand for 10 minutes.  The on his debut they are calling for his blood.

Fickle is too simple a word for them
109-1093441336

Postby nufc1986 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:45 pm

sorry,im not gonna reply to anything else now,just delete this topic,im obviously insulting people! just stop replying to this topic please ???
nufc1986

Postby 66-1120597113 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:46 pm

nufc1986 wrote:are you a zombie? :O

Are u a wannabe Pool fan??
Wtf?  I cant understand other fans like u and C/F spending  so much time on our forum!
Its just wierd!
66-1120597113

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:47 pm

The Owen press conference summed up Newcastle Utd.

Less than a week after the fans were singing sack the board and sack the manager....they are cheering them in one of the most cringeworthy TV spectales i have EVER seen.  Then, as if by magic, a week later, the Barcode faithful are booing their team off AGAIN.

Lad....why are you here?  Your team is a shambles!  :D
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Mon Sep 19, 2005 5:47 pm

wierd aint the word
my reason for living

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion