Peter Crouch general discussion thread - Portsmouth confirm personal terms agreed

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bigmick » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:48 pm

andy_g wrote:
bigmick wrote:Cheers saint. I actually could only think of that bloke in "There's something about Mary" who got the spots and sweat over cameron Diaz (and who could blame him to be fair?). My minds gone but I seem to have a feeling he was called wookie or something similar. Manhattens line didn't really make any sense though if that was what he was referring to so I kind of guessed it wasn't that.

None the less funny for being out of Lord of the rings though or whatever the feck it is :D :D

:laugh:

if you knew as much about film as you do about rotation you'd be dangerous

:D Ah feck Andy, is it not "Lord of the Rings"?
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:29 am

:laugh: pmsl :laugh: absolutely cracked me up, although I suppose yoda could be a hobbit I suppose :D
account deleted by request

Postby Bad Bob » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:27 am

:laugh: Kinell, Mick, and you've got kids! :O
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Rush Job » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:49 am

Yer but to be fare star wars was big what, 20 years ago and his brain has been done in by Rafa this past 4. :D
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:01 am

Rush Job wrote:Yer but to be fare star wars was big what, 20 years ago and his brain has been done in by Rafa this past 4. :D

Actually it's 31 years, Star Wars Episode IV, "A New Hope", was in 1977. A terrible year for Liverpool FC, league Champions 1976/77, European Cup Winners and FA Cup finalists.

On the topic of Star Wars, I read that it is the most watched film for blokes and for chicks it is Dirty Dancing. I've watched Star Wars many times, Dirty Dancing less than once (seen bits of it, too much of a chick flick)
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:54 pm

the signing has now been completed.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:32 pm

Alas poor Crouch, we barely knew ye.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:13 am

£4m profit so I'm happy, although Rafa may well waste it
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JamCar05 » Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:41 pm

Good price for a player with one year left on his contract. A bit sad to see Crouch go though, but I guess it was inevitable. Best of luck at Pompey big Pete (just not against us naturally). Hope we sign a good replacement, as we really need some fresh new blood in the striker department now, as Torres can't be expected to carry the team for all games next season (and we all know Kuyt and Voronin aren't exactly the most prolific of strikers).
JamCar05

Postby Rush Job » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:51 am

Owzat wrote:
Rush Job wrote:Yer but to be fare star wars was big what, 20 years ago and his brain has been done in by Rafa this past 4. :D

Actually it's 31 years, Star Wars Episode IV, "A New Hope", was in 1977. A terrible year for Liverpool FC, league Champions 1976/77, European Cup Winners and FA Cup finalists.

On the topic of Star Wars, I read that it is the most watched film for blokes and for chicks it is Dirty Dancing. I've watched Star Wars many times, Dirty Dancing less than once (seen bits of it, too much of a chick flick)

I only put 20 to see who the biggest nurd on the site is, congratulations your roset is in the post. :D
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red to the bone » Sun Jul 13, 2008 8:56 pm

I'm sad to see crouchie leave the club, i thought he was a quality player who posed a threat against most teams. i hope rafa brings in a striker which gives us a different type of option, rather than a long ball up top, which when crouch was playing happened all to often :oops:
red to the bone

Postby Owzat » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:33 am

Rush Job wrote:
Owzat wrote:

I only put 20 to see who the biggest nurd on the site is, congratulations your roset is in the post. :D

And rosette for tw at who can't even spell his feeble insult is on it's way to you, the misspelling being of "nerd" but you can't spell rosette either! But then since you doubtless weren't born until the late 80s (or even 90s) I'll forgive you not knowing when Star Wars was made or how to spell.

I think your name from now on shall be miss pell
Last edited by Owzat on Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion