Personal spats between members - General discussion

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Dalglish » Mon May 10, 2004 1:14 am

Hi Guys, I have a suggestion which might save this forum from becoming a personal slanging match between fans.
Recently i've noticed an increasingly amonunt of posts descending into personal spats between 2 or 3 members......

This detracts from the subject of the POSTS and well to be honest is a bit boring.....Now before you tell me well don't read them then I often click on what looks like an interesting thought provoking post only to have to scroll through page after page of personal and often very aggressive messages going back and forth.

Anyway here's my suggestion , when you join this forum you get amnongst other things a persoanl messenger which enables you to send PRIVATE messages to anyone else in here. Why not send the person your having a spat with a PM instead of subjecting the rest of us to your personal tirade ???

Some of the older members have left beasue if the increasing amount of these types of posts and the forum has become poorer for their leaving.

As in all things this is just my OPINION but would appreciate others giving it some thought before posting abusive and offensive posts .

Walk on ..........
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon May 10, 2004 1:39 pm

f##k off Dalglish you f##kin w#nk#r.

Only kdding, excellent point, I will take heed.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon May 10, 2004 1:44 pm

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
its all good
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Mon May 10, 2004 1:44 pm

I don't really get into the personal slanging matches coz i would rather stick to the football but must admit there is a lot of bullsh#t bickering on this forum recently. Using the private massenger for the insults is a good idea.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Mon May 10, 2004 2:27 pm

lol, I think most of it is just cos some people don't see eye to eye with people cos of different view.

I used to get p1ssed of with Leon's view but that doesn't bother me anymore cos he is very opinionated but that doesn't mean it should get personally, I just laugh now  :D  :cool:
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion