Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:54 am

REDTILLDEAD wrote:
s@int wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:
s@int wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:
s@int wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:What a ridiculess thread!....obviously started by someone who has never seen JB in action?....babel has a long, long way to go...just to reach JBs boot laces!...are you for real? ???

Obviously you either didn't bother to watch the youtube clip I posted or you didn't understand it ?  :laugh:

Smart ars@ eh?....more ars@ than smart
I would rather be a smart @rse than as thick as pigsh!t like you. You can't even admit that you got the wrong idea.

I even put Babbel to give you a clue, next time just PM me and I will explain it to you. :laugh:

You do think your smart dont you?.....your are as bright as a ten watt bulb.....you window licking retard!in less you can get that retarded brain cell to work and post some construtive views about something you seem to know very little about...namely LFC.....then it may be time for you to crawl under the rock from which spawned you....pleb!. :wwww

I wouldn't need to be very smart to be brighter than a moron like you. Why don't you just admit you struggle to understand and ask for help. Its the first step, no need to feel ashamed because you have difficulty understanding, you give us all a laugh anyway sh!thead

If you have a problem just PM me instead of filling the thread with your pathetic cr@p. I am always willing to help the less fortunate 

Listen up you "numpty peice of afterbirth"......i dont need "wigan pie eaters" (wools+ooters) like you tellin me to pm a nerd like yerself.....if you dont like what yer hearing cos its the truth....then go and take your Dummy,DUMBO.......shove it up yer ars@ hole....it might just stop all those worthless threads, and ussless coments that shoot out of that shitter of yours from time to time......now go away little boy....what a :censored: you are lad.  :laugh:

Oh dear you do sound a little upset, moron. Now you have started babbling. I know you have a problem understanding simple English, but I will do my best to make it as simple and clear as I can. You have already proven to me and everyone else that you are as thick as pig sh!t, trying to start a flame war wont take that away, all it does is prove you are even thicker than I gave you credit for.

You are the only one who didn't understand the thread. So how does it feel to be the dumbest a$$on Newkit?

Now run along you simple minded piece of excrement. The best part of you trickled down your mothers leg, little man. So be a good little boy and stop trying to annoy the grownups. No-one will think any less of you...... not that they could.

YOU SH!THEAD 
Last edited by account deleted by request on Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby stmichael » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:36 am

On a serious note, he has all the raw attributes to be a superstar, pace, strength and a powerful shot on him. His final ball is poor though.

Hopefully he will be playing more central in this coming season, allowing him to cut in more often with Dossena overlapping him. This should mean he hasn't got to cross as much.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:54 pm

i rate him. he has glimpses of johnny barnes when he dribbles. ok, it's rare but sometimes i think he's better than he thinks he is
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:27 pm

If a young Barnes was around now he would be comparable to Ronaldo.  On the musical footballers Waddle is a God amongst men :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:55 am

Edited.
Last edited by Bad Bob on Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:11 am

Since someone can't seem to keep his toys in the pram, I'm locking this thread. :no
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion