Ryan babel - Better than john barnes ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:22 pm

kazza wrote:Nice one saint and you are right, Babble is much better (was he lipsyncing though or actually singing)

Barnes was an excellent player who would have fit in under raffa as he ran all over the field. Babble I like alot and will be a great player for us I have a feeling. Van Basten rates him as he is the only player to play in every qualifier, a mainstay in the Dutch team. Not bad for one so young.

Mmm....and are you up his ars@? :buttrock
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:30 pm

Not only is babel nowhere as good as JB......he will never be able to rap as well as JB either. :no
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:32 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:
s@int wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:What a ridiculess thread!....obviously started by someone who has never seen JB in action?....babel has a long, long way to go...just to reach JBs boot laces!...are you for real? ???

Obviously you either didn't bother to watch the youtube clip I posted or you didn't understand it ?  :laugh:

Smart ars@ eh?....more ars@ than smart :buttrock

I would rather be a smart @rse than as thick as pigsh!t like you. You can't even admit that you got the wrong idea.

I even put Babbel to give you a clue, next time just PM me and I will explain it to you. :laugh:
account deleted by request

Postby heimdall » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:06 am

s@int wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:
s@int wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:What a ridiculess thread!....obviously started by someone who has never seen JB in action?....babel has a long, long way to go...just to reach JBs boot laces!...are you for real? ???

Obviously you either didn't bother to watch the youtube clip I posted or you didn't understand it ?  :laugh:

I would rather be a smart @rse than as thick as pigsh!t like you. You can't even admit that you got the wrong idea.

I even put Babbel to give you a clue, next time just PM me and I will explain it to you. :laugh:

:wwww  :wwww  :buttrock
heimdall

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:13 am

s@int wrote:YOUTUBE 2 MINS IN

Just for comparison's sake... :D

ANFIELD RAP

DIGGER GOES SOLO
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Rush Job » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:48 am

bigmick wrote:Thank God you're not seriously suggesting he is Sainty mate. Feck me I had palpatations then that the bloke who I nearly always agree with had lost his marbles. If any of the younger fans can't remember Barnes, check him out in videos and stuff. Jesus Christ what a footballer he was, put him in our team now (as he was then of course) and we'd go very very close to winning the Premiership. At his absolute pinnacle, around the time when we were spanking Man Utd 4-0 he'd probably be enogh of an addition for us to win it I should think.

Couldnt agree more mick, i wrote to jim'll fix it no less that ten times asking to meet and train with him, i fckin loved digger.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SundanceKid » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:31 am

I find it funny that some of us are seriously answering the question.
"Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool red"
SundanceKid

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:34 pm

s@int wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:
s@int wrote:

You do think your smart dont you?.....your are as bright as a ten watt bulb.....you window licking retard!in less you can get that retarded brain cell to work and post some construtive views about something you seem to know very little about...namely LFC.....then it may be time for you to crawl under the rock from which spawned you....pleb!. :wwww
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:53 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:
s@int wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:
s@int wrote:

You do think your smart dont you?.....your are as bright as a ten watt bulb.....you window licking retard!in less you can get that retarded brain cell to work and post some construtive views about something you seem to know very little about...namely LFC.....then it may be time for you to crawl under the rock from which spawned you....pleb!. :wwww

I wouldn't need to be very smart to be brighter than a moron like you. Why don't you just admit you struggle to understand and ask for help. Its the first step, no need to feel ashamed because you have difficulty understanding, you give us all a laugh anyway sh!thead

If you have a problem just PM me instead of filling the thread with your pathetic cr@p. I am always willing to help the less fortunate 
Last edited by account deleted by request on Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:01 am

Ahhh John Barnes. Brilliant player. I remember one game for England when he was picked and noone wanted him there and everytime he got the ball all you heard were boos from "England" fans. Then he scores a beauty from a free kick and shuts them all up. Classy player.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:22 am

its funny when you look back, how on earth could a manager walk out on a team with john barnes peter beardsley alan hansen et al playing the scintilating football they produced.  ???
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:22 am

s@int wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:
s@int wrote:
REDTILLDEAD wrote:
s@int wrote:

I wouldn't need to be very smart to be brighter than a moron like you. Why don't you just admit you struggle to understand and ask for help. Its the first step, no need to feel ashamed because you have difficulty understanding, you give us all a laugh anyway sh!thead

If you have a problem just PM me instead of filling the thread with your pathetic cr@p. I am always willing to help the less fortunate 

Listen up you "numpty peice of afterbirth"......i dont need "wigan pie eaters" (wools+ooters) like you tellin me to pm a nerd like yerself.....if you dont like what yer hearing cos its the truth....then go and take your Dummy,DUMBO.......shove it up yer ars@ hole....it might just stop all those worthless threads, and ussless coments that shoot out of that shitter of yours from time to time......now go away little boy....what a :censored: you are lad.  :laugh:
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:22 am

SundanceKid wrote:I find it funny that some of us are seriously answering the question.

who is?

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:50 am

redtildead & s@int - wtf? :laugh:
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:54 am

Simon Cowell eat your heart out.

Barnsey old style Rapper . Babel drum an bass i prefer Ryan :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE