Crouch can go for £10million

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:50 pm

Who are you going to believe though Woof, Rafa...... or someone who's mate knows for a FACT that Crouch is going because he's cancelled his milk order and paid his newspaper bill in full :D
Last edited by account deleted by request on Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby Bermenstein » Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:02 pm

Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Postby LiverpoolForLife » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:37 pm

depends. crouch at present is our second best striker, having said this he is hardly brilliant. wether to sell depends on how we use the revenue. if it could be chanelled into buying an adequate replacement to benifit the team, great. if its going to the americans bank acounts....
LiverpoolForLife

Postby JBM » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:12 am

Selling Crouch would be a mistake, although there is a chance he will quit anyway.
JBM

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:59 pm

JBM wrote:Selling Crouch would be a mistake, although there is a chance he will quit anyway.

I am a fan of Crouch's and believe he offers us something different. But...I dont think he can play with Torres or in the formation Rafa has preferred this term. I think its in both his and the clubs interest to move on. We need to bring another Babel(esk) replacement. Quick direct forward player can play wide if required...Someone like the young Argie at Brum. From what I've seen he's very impressive.  :buttrock
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill