Crouch off toon - Newcastle in for crouch

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:10 pm

I would sell Crouch if we got Milner in return!
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby welsh wizzard » Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:47 pm

HacksawJimDuggin wrote:I would sell Crouch if we got Milner in return!

Nah want Bramble in return for crouch. we need another centre back. Aggar is a waste of money will never make it. Another Diao again.
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:48 pm

Bramble ! :O

Welsh's wonderful world of **** just runs and runs.............:D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:45 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:

Nah want Bramble in return for crouch. we need another centre back. Aggar is a waste of money will never make it. Another Diao again.

I think Milner would be a good signing. Crouch for Milner + £££!!
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:25 am

He can go, we can get some one 10 times better.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:48 pm

welsh wizzard wrote:

you need to work on your sarcasm dude
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:09 pm

One of my favourite all-time Liverpool legends is in my parts of the world now and he's a guest pundit on the football show - Ronnie Whelan. I had never seen or heard him on telly before, and last nite he was the second pundit next to Steve McMahon. Nice to watch these 2 former midfield partners having differences of opinions and there was a moment of light banter when McMahon said "...that's his logic, he's Irish!"

Anyway, Whelan must have just arrived from the UK and he was asked a question about Newcastle having an interest in Crouch. Whelan said that Crouch may well go during this transfer window because he is unhappy sitting on the Liverpool bench this season.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:24 am

24 December 2006
RAFA £25M BID FOR VILLA
EXCLUSIVE Liverpool set to land striker and sell Crouch
By Alan Nixon
ANFIELD boss Rafa Benitez will make a £25million bid for Valencia's Spanish super striker David Villa - and sell Peter Crouch if he gets him.

Benitez plans to splash out the cash on Villa - either in this window or next summer - and use the cash he is about to collect from the Dubai takeover at Liverpool.

Villa has been Benitez's target for over a year, but now he is about to have the money to tempt him to Anfield and would love him next month. An offer is imminent. Valencia - Benitez's old club - have a £100m buy-out clause in Villa's contract. But that is a fantasy figure and a realistic offer of £25m would get him.

Benitez has been a fan of Villa since he was at Real Zaragoza and tried for him before.

But now with the Arab gold coming, it is a different ball game. The only other snag is that Villa has already played in Europe and would not be eligible for the Champions League, but that does not worry Benitez who wants him sooner rather than later.

The smart money is on Villa going to Liverpool at the end of the season, but the Merseysiders are going to try to bring that date forward ... and know they have buyers for fellow striker Crouch

A deal for Villa will be attempted over the next few weeks and, if it goes through, then England star Crouch's stay on Merseyside could well be over.

Newcastle United have £7m put aside to bid for him.

The Geordies have been discouraged so far and are drawing up alternative plans in case they do not get their man.
account deleted by request

Postby CardinalRed » Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:59 pm

Blimey, they say wearing stripes makes you look slimmer....... Crouchy'll look bl**dy anorexic with a barcode shirt on........!!!!

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:06 pm

I would feel sorry for Crouch if he had to go, but it would be worth it if we could get Villa . Then again I think this might be Robbies last season so maybe Crouch wont need to go (unless we need the money for Villa)
account deleted by request

Previous

Return to The Rumour Mill