4%
Murphy
8%
Henchoz
No votes

Total votes : 26

Postby Dalglish » Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:07 am

jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:
Dalglish wrote:Quality players perform in anumber of positions.

i dont really agrre with that. of course some players can play well in different positions. but players like biscan arent signed on the premise that he should play well in another position. the same would go for djibbril cisse. if he started playing centre mid and was w***, would you say that then?

biscan was signed as a centre mid and should have a chance there, same as diao, same as all the rest.

Fair point Jim about the defined positions players are bought into the club for but can you honestly tell me that Daio has produced any decent perfromances for liverpool in his time here ?

I watched a lot of the first few games he played in and to be honest he isn't skilful or quick enough to play central midfield in the prem. It's simply too quick for him hence the sending offs, disproportinate amount of fouls committed and the conceded penalties.

I can't understand why people would believe in their wildest dreams that Daio wil be the most improved player at liverpool this season.

Just my opinion I know so no offence ...

Walk On ..
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:10 am

Dalglish wrote:
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:
Dalglish wrote:Quality players perform in anumber of positions.

i dont really agrre with that. of course some players can play well in different positions. but players like biscan arent signed on the premise that he should play well in another position. the same would go for djibbril cisse. if he started playing centre mid and was w***, would you say that then?

biscan was signed as a centre mid and should have a chance there, same as diao, same as all the rest.

Fair point Jim about the defined positions players are bought into the club for but can you honestly tell me that Daio has produced any decent perfromances for liverpool in his time here ?

I watched a lot of the first few games he played in and to be honest he isn't skilful or quick enough to play central midfield in the prem. It's simply too quick for him hence the sending offs, disproportinate amount of fouls committed and the conceded penalties.

I can't understand why people would believe in their wildest dreams that Daio wil be the most improved player at liverpool this season.

Just my opinion I know so no offence ...

Walk On ..

if you've seen myne and stu's discussion....
he had a few blinders at centre mid, a few sh** games also. he hasnt had a chance to show it again as [played on the right mostly after that.
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion