If its france v germany final - Who england cheer for

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Mikz » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:31 am

:D Never heard the likes of it .

We irish must wish England all the best now -we must like them too.
Calling Italy greaseballs is disrespectful. :laugh:

I think its time to call it a day on here. Any irish left behind all I can say is good luck to yas.

See ya in another life brothers :;):
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:35 am

Mikz wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Lionheart wrote:"The Grease Balls" ??? Oh Mikz, surely we have come further than that?? A little respect for a great footballing nation surely can't be out of order:)

Funny that there was no topic about the english beating the grease balls hey  :;):
And he defended this so called irish fella who had one post on the forum that said I should die of gay aids each to there own hey  :)

I think if ya read back I didnt defend anyone?
The guy said the irish were jealous of England -which is total ba.llz and I told him so.

Whatever he said about you personally happened after that and the thread was locked so I couldnt reply?

Dont stir it!

Lynds is in a mood tonight,dont worry about it Mikz.

The bloke who made the comments toward her wasnt Irish as he admitted later.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:21 am

Whether the frogs, Iti's or b*stards win it, they shall forever be remembered as the worst team to lift the World Cup.

Hopefully, they'll also be remembered as a bunch of cheating scum, too.

3 Left in it, all European, all dirty, cheating w*nkers.  :no

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:49 pm

I was really happy to see Europe beat South America and provide all 4 of the semi-finalists.

I hoped Germany would win as I think they are stronger mentally than any other nation and love the way they are so cool under pressure. Who would your money have been on if it went to penalties? why do you think Lippi was so attacking in extra time?

History dictates that some countries will always have bad feeling towards others but at least in football it is done in a harmless way.

I was at Landsdowne Road too when the England fans rioted and got the game cancelled when Ireland were beating them in a FRIENDLY. The media and the way that average players like Beckham are so hyped also doesn't help England to win foreign support. I was hoping though that England would beat Portugal as the Portugees dive too much and for all Englands limitations they are usually fairly honest. Also I'd have been happy for  Jc and SG if they won the world cup but I never thought it even a possiblity.

It has been a great world cup.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion