If its france v germany final - Who england cheer for

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby shanks72 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:54 pm

I hate the colour blue even more now!

Yeah, I noticed that about YNWA. Perhaps, they're proud of them and are showing their support.

But I thought, golly, they've nicked OUR song!

:angry:    :D
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:57 pm

shanks72 wrote:I hate the colour blue even more now!

Yeah, I noticed that about YNWA. Perhaps, they're proud of them and are showing their support.

Er no a few teams in the German league play YNWA but its just not sang by Gerry Marsden :)
Feyenoord play it at every game aswell but sang by Lee Towers doesnt have the same appeal :D.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mitch22 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:58 pm

no chance now
Liverpool are magic Everton are ..... :censored:
mitch22

Postby shanks72 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:12 pm

Ciggy wrote:

Er no a few teams in the German league play YNWA but its just not sang by Gerry Marsden :)
Feyenoord play it at every game aswell but sang by Lee Towers doesnt have the same appeal :D.

Thanks for explaining, Ciggy!

:blush:     :D
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Good Bob » Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:47 pm

stmichael wrote:
Mikz wrote:Italy to pip the germans in the other semi. 1-0 :;):

i can see this aswell. the game needs germany to score first otherwise the italians will just shut the game out after taking the lead.

How wrong were you? What a game. :wwww
Good Bob

Postby Good Bob » Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:50 pm

Kash_Mountain wrote:I may lean towards France only because of Zidane who is just world class.  Cool, calm, collected. Surely one player who we will really miss when he retires.

The legend. To be fair i was really hoping Brazil whipped France but everytime Zidane got the ball i was hoping to see something and to be fair, he rarely dissapointed.

Greatest player in my lifetime. Absoloute legend of the game and its right to talk about him in the same vein as Pele and Marradonna as one of the best players ever.
Good Bob

Postby Lionheart » Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:50 pm

shanks72 wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Thanks for explaining, Ciggy!

Celtic play it too don't they??

I'll back the Italians even if they had to cheat to beat the Aussies to get through. If only...   :D

If the German's can't break down the Italian defence the French certainly aren't going to...(I hope)   :D 

Viva Azzurri!!  :buttrock

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:53 pm

:D was looking you earlier for a correct scoreline tip.

Another chance tomorrow night, to watch in awesome wonder  at the  remarkable talent of Zizi Zidane, :bowdown
Frane will edge out Portugal...then sore out the grease balls in the finale :;):
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lionheart » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:15 am

Mikz wrote: :D was looking you earlier for a correct scoreline tip.

Another chance tomorrow night, to watch in awesome wonder  at the  remarkable talent of Zizi Zidane, :bowdown
Frane will edge out Portugal...then sore out the grease balls in the finale :;):

"The Grease Balls" ??? Oh Mikz, surely we have come further than that?? A little respect for a great footballing nation surely can't be out of order??  :upside:    ???    :)

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:20 am

Lionheart wrote:"The Grease Balls" ??? Oh Mikz, surely we have come further than that?? A little respect for a great footballing nation surely can't be out of order:)

Funny that there was no topic about the english beating the grease balls hey  :;):
And he defended this so called irish fella who had one post on the forum that said I should die of gay aids each to there own hey  :)
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lionheart » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:26 am

Ciggy wrote:
Lionheart wrote:"The Grease Balls" ??? Oh Mikz, surely we have come further than that?? A little respect for a great footballing nation surely can't be out of order??  :upside:    ???    :)

Funny that there was no topic about the english beating the grease balls hey  :;):

When did that happen??  :p

Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:43 am

Im living in small town France and its been great to see the locals with a smile on their face recently.They're normally such miserable bas.tards.Well long may it continue.Im off to the local bar tomorrow to cheer on le Blues and hopefully the miserable bas.tards will stay happy for another few days. :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:48 am

Isnt it strange that we have a strong Irish contigent on this forum, and not one of them wished England luck? Apart from JBG.
Considering we had 4 players participating.
And people ask questions about Leons views?
:)
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:12 am

Ciggy wrote:Isnt it strange that we have a strong Irish contigent on this forum, and not one of them wished England luck? Apart from JBG.
Considering we had 4 players participating.
And people ask questions about Leons views?
:)

Your in a funny mood tonight Lynds ???

I cant speak for anyone else but i couldnt care less about the England team.Ive spoken about it on here before,but the last time Ireland met England my girlfriend got a kick in the stomach off an England fan.A group of them ran at her an one of them just lashed out at her as they passed.

For no feckin reason except they'd lost the match.

The fallout of that match was so bad Ireland cant play England any more.

Why would i be supporting those people Lynds?
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:24 am

Ciggy wrote:
Lionheart wrote:"The Grease Balls" ??? Oh Mikz, surely we have come further than that?? A little respect for a great footballing nation surely can't be out of order:)

And he defended this so called irish fella who had one post on the forum that said I should die of gay aids each to there own hey  :)

I think if ya read back I didnt defend anyone?
The guy said the irish were jealous of England -which is total ba.llz and I told him so.

Whatever he said about you personally happened after that and the thread was locked so I couldnt reply?

Dont stir it!
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion