Postby Yessicajax » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:54 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Yessicajax wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Espania por va vor

yea yea yea we know now u gonna support spain  :glare:

I dont care my son keeps taking the p!ss out of me cause England are out  :D

so he support holland??
Image Image Image
A.F.C.A ..... As Finishing touch...God created the Dutch!
Yessicajax

Postby Yessicajax » Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:07 pm

Yessicajax wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:Just as Ciggy says - Spain.

Our boys deserve the bloody thing - I will be cheering for Xabi, Pepe, Fernando, Arbie and Luis.

F*ck France, f*ck Portugal, f*ck Germany, and f*ck all the cheats.

Second pick - Holland (for Dirky and Ryan.)

that will be difficult then because they are in the same group..

oh we dont have spain in our group... :glare:
Image Image Image
Yessicajax

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:48 pm

dawson99 wrote:yeah and i can see england winning 2010 :D

I don't see why not, South Korea is a much weaker team than Russia but they got to the WC semi-finals by knocking out giants like France and Italy.

You can achieve anything with Guus, the man is a true genius.  Actually, he'd be my number one choice to replace Rafa if he ever left Liverpool.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby LFC2007 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:32 am

Spain probably will be there, but there's a possibility they might not:

LINK

Denmark replaced Yugoslavia in 1992, albeit for different, and more severe reasons than those currently surrounding Spain.
LFC2007

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:34 am

Nobody. I'm English and England aren't there I couldn't give a toss who wins it and won't be supporting anybody.

It's like Liverpool going out in the European Cup to Inter in a few weeks then we all becoming Inter fans. I don't give a monkees. If it's not Liverpool or England, then it's nobody.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:58 pm

Now john , there's gotta be a second team u be supporting , like for example we're out of the league title race , so i'd be behind arsenal all the way to lift it .

I'd personally be supporting first the dutch of cos , love their football and they have very good players , youngsters as well. Holland seem to have the froup of death as usual , progressing from that would be tough seeing as the current world cup winners are there and the former world cup winners and euro winners france are there . I wish holland all the best

2nd team would be spain for obvious reasons ,
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:17 pm

The spanish are bottlers.

I love the way the Dutch play the game although they'll inevitably fall out with each other and get eliminated.

I like the German mental strength too, I think they have the strongest minds in football.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:03 pm

Germany for me

Hopefully Spain and Holland will be knocked out early as possible so our boys get most rest before the next season...................CLUB First  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby god_bless_john_houlding » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:09 pm

Toffeehater wrote:Now john , there's gotta be a second team u be supporting , like for example we're out of the league title race , so i'd be behind arsenal all the way to lift it .

I'd personally be supporting first the dutch of cos , love their football and they have very good players , youngsters as well. Holland seem to have the froup of death as usual , progressing from that would be tough seeing as the current world cup winners are there and the former world cup winners and euro winners france are there . I wish holland all the best

2nd team would be spain for obvious reasons ,

I'm not routing for Arsenal to win the league likewise I'm not routing for Holland, Spain or anyone else to win euro 2008.

L'pool are the only club side I care for, England are the only nation I care for. If they don't win then I don't really give a monkeeys who does.
1) You'll Never Walk Alone
2) pass and move is the Liverpool groove
3) FIRST WILL ALWAYS BE FIRST AND SECOND WILL ALWAYS BE NOTHING.
4) If Torres has scored 60 league goals for Liverpool by the start of the 2011/12 season, I'll say he's better than Owen.
god_bless_john_houlding

Postby Sabre » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:58 pm

I understand that an Englishman cares only about England. That's nice.

However, it would be good for Liverpool a Spain - Holland final, because in this competitions we like it or not the value of a player in terms of millions of pounds can increase a lot. It's good our players get more valuable, and it's good for instance when Arbeloa is in the verge of being summoned.

Of course you also have in the dark side the risk of injuries, but as a whole, it's good we have internationals.
Last edited by Sabre on Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Yessicajax » Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:09 pm

Laza thats not cool. I want holland to win. And not go out the first round.
And Toffeehater (and any other person who will support holland) Thanks for the support:D
I hope van Basten (who is next year the manager of Ajax) can let them win.(i know ofcourse the players have to do it:;): ) Hup Holland Hup.
:D
Image Image Image
Yessicajax

Postby laza » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:40 pm

Sorry mate, while i can understand Sabre point of view, i rather not see Torres/Alonso/Babel/Kuyt and co struggling through the start of 08/09 season after tourney. Or worse be laid up with an injury incurred during while international duty
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:23 am

laza wrote:Sorry mate, while i can understand Sabre point of view, i rather not see Torres/Alonso/Babel/Kuyt and co struggling through the start of 08/09 season after tourney. Or worse be laid up with an injury incurred during while international duty

On the other hand, we could benefit from that players confidence should they win it.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Fri Mar 07, 2008 11:11 am

I'd prefer if all LFC players got knocked out first round. We don't want them playing a long tournament. I hope they all fall out with their international managers before the championship starts.

Ideally Didi Hamann come back to play for Germany and they'd win it. Spain get knocked out early so LFC players not tired.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion