World cup final - Italy v france

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:42 pm

davo_LFC wrote:
0asis wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:Did anyone else notice Materazzis nipple twist on Zidane prior to the red card?

It happened just before they exchanged words that led to the sending off. Classic wind-up

Matterazzi went down far too easily though. I'm sure he Zidane wouldn't of got sent off had Matterazzi not fallen over in such a dramatic style, but that's Italy all over.  :no

Did you actually see the headbutt, it was a belter, he took about 3 angry charges before planting his head into materazzis chest. If materazzi had been any smaller, he would have had a smart broken nose. Infact am suprised he wernt winded, never mind hitting the ground easily  :Oo:  :D

Agree, it was a solid hit. Luckily Zidane thought to at least headbutt him in the chest, had he done it head to head and got him on the bridge of the nose or something he could've have seriously injured or even killed Materazzi.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby corsocomo » Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:14 am

Bad Bob wrote:Someone get a transcript of what Mattarazzi said...it must have been a gem!  Least I fookin' well hope it was a gem because if Zizou lost the plot over some minor taunt it'll haunt him forever.  What an utterly senseless thing to do for any player, least of all a legend of his experience and stature.

I think BBC said Materazzi insulted Zidane's family, but did not call Zidane "a terrorist" as many sources claim... :shifty

===============================================

Materazzi said to Zidane on BBC news, they used an italian lip reader to study the video and he said:

"i wish death to you and your family"

and

"go f*ck yourself"

Zidane found that his mom was in hospital, just before the match.

he never said anything racist.

???
corsocomo

Postby anti-hero » Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:37 am

corsocomo wrote:
Bad Bob wrote:Someone get a transcript of what Mattarazzi said...it must have been a gem!  Least I fookin' well hope it was a gem because if Zizou lost the plot over some minor taunt it'll haunt him forever.  What an utterly senseless thing to do for any player, least of all a legend of his experience and stature.

I think BBC said Materazzi insulted Zidane's family, but did not call Zidane "a terrorist" as many sources claim... :shifty

Materazzi said to Zidane on BBC news, they used an italian lip reader to study the video and he said:

"i wish death to you and your family"

and

"go f*ck yourself"

Zidane found that his mom was in hospital, just before the match.

he never said anything racist.

???

Why does everything sound "eviler" in Italian.  :D

-----

But its still a very wrong thing to say.  :no
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby darwisigila » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:01 am

[quote]
IstanBuL-FenerBaHce
Posted: July 09 2006,23:12 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I never like Zidane.
While i saw his red card...Wow, what a pleasure 

By the way, Pirlo was selected as "man of the match", i think it could be Cannavaro 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----
Rumours in france = zidane want to finishing his career in turkey ( play for Fenerbahce )
U must do something...

:p
darwisigila

Postby Inter4ever » Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:15 am

ImageImage

Thanks for the good words!
I wish you to win a World Cup once in your life! It's something very hard to explain by words...in the '82 I was too young but this time was incredible!

I'm glad that Materazzi,the only one from FC Inter was so important in the final!
Ah in Italy we say that Marco told to Zidane "Come to play for Inter next year!" and Zizou wasn't so happy :D ,that's why he reacted like that...

PS: :censored: France
Inter4ever

Previous

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion