New aquisitions so far...............cr*p - Wheres the world class signing's rafa?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 65-1114725958 » Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:13 am

JBG wrote:
Alfonso Alonso 1 wrote:
JBG wrote:
Alfonso Alonso 1 wrote:....from a not too happy fan!

New season is Dawning, players back in training , games coming up, but of the signings so far...... Im disapointed on the whole.

We Signed Zenden on a free, so how come Boro didn't offer him a new contract? if he's the "fans " player of the season.
Might have been craking at Barca, he may or may not turn it on at Anfield.

Reina - waste of 8m if you ask me, as I think Dudek is a very good goalkeeper. ok he makes an odd mistake, but not that many. If Reina makes :censored: ups next season, you all gonna demand his head?

Gonzales- Signed a second division spanish dood on a 1 year loan, but he's injured until half the loan has expired! great! sounds like Nunez signing all over again.

That new defender, cant think of his name, but an unknown quantity, an not sure how many first team run outs he will get.

Apart from that, the same squad, that lost about 10 away games last season. We need more, top class signings. as the european champions. Signings to inspire the fans, the worlds best players if we want to close the gulf at the top of the premiership.

Rafa said, they as individuals are the best keeper in spain, the best player in Chile to the press. that is a bold statement, and needs to be backed up on the pitch.

2/3 new players coming soon? according to rafa, the susepense is killing me. Please no more spanish second divison players.
Im gonna go to a lot of home games this season and I wanna be impressed! one touch passing , posession, and class, and goals!

C'mon Rafa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are so many factual errors in that statement that its hard to take seriously.

Not a happy fan? We're European Champions!  :rasp

JBG , please correct me on my factual errors! !

yes we are european champions, but it defys belief!

I bet you were Bawling your eyeballs out at halfitme when we were 3-0 diwn, Stevie having a shocker of a game, and thinking it could have been 5 or 6-0 !

a bit comes down to luck.

my original post was 100% corrrect and factual.

100% factual?

For a start, Gonzalez is Chilean, not Spanish.

It went downhill after there.

I don't think you are a Liverpool supporter, not a real one anyways.

I second what John Bull said above.

ok chilena and not spanish, but I am still 99% correct.

you are MISTAKEN, I am an LFC fan, Im a critical one. and saw a lot of flaws last season that we need to improve.

CL defensively we played well, ut didint look like creating that much.
65-1114725958

Postby Garymac » Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:16 am

Alfonso Alonso 1 wrote:
JBG wrote:
Alfonso Alonso 1 wrote:
JBG wrote:

New season is Dawning, players back in training , games coming up, but of the signings so far...... Im disapointed on the whole.

We Signed Zenden on a free, so how come Boro didn't offer him a new contract? if he's the "fans " player of the season.

Reina - waste of 8m if you ask me, as I think Dudek is a very good goalkeeper. ok he makes an odd mistake, but not that many. If Reina makes :censored: ups next season, you all gonna demand his head?

Gonzales- Signed a second division spanish dood on a 1 year loan, but he's injured until half the loan has expired! great! sounds like Nunez signing all over again.

That new defender, cant think of his name, but an unknown quantity, an not sure how many first team run outs he will get.

Apart from that, the same squad, that lost about 10 away games last season. We need more, top class signings. as the european champions. Signings to inspire the fans, the worlds best players if we want to close the gulf at the top of the premiership.

Rafa said, they as individuals are the best keeper in spain, the best player in Chile to the press. that is a bold statement, and needs to be backed up on the pitch.

2/3 new players coming soon? according to rafa, the susepense is killing me. Please no more spanish second divison players.
Im gonna go to a lot of home games this season and I wanna be impressed! one touch passing , posession, and class, and goals!

There are so many factual errors in that statement that its hard to take seriously.

I bet you were Bawling your eyeballs out at halfitme when we were 3-0 diwn, Stevie having a shocker of a game, and thinking it could have been 5 or 6-0 !

100% factual?

you are MISTAKEN, I am an LFC fan, Im a critical one. and saw a lot of flaws last season that we need to improve.

Pr!ck Pr!ck Pr!ck how are u 99% correct when u dont know are right backs name........PR!CK.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:18 am

some people on here are `top class signing` mad. maybe it is a seasonal bug that comes around during the summer.
signings are not the be all and end all and are certainly no guarentee of success, look at everton, they actually lost a quality player in rooney and jumped about 16 places or something. having a team where every player knows his job and is prepared to graft is often better than signing a bunch of talented prima donna`s who moan about the food, play with alice bands in their hair and spend half the game following the ref moaning whenever someone shows them a set of studs.
looking at our squad at this moment we look decent enough with real quality players like gerrard, alonso, carragher and morientes and if rafa thinks unfashionable players like crouch will help get that balance between superstars and team players then fine by me.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Lionheart » Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:18 am

Boys, boys...surely we are big enough to agree to disagree. I'm just new here but I think we should be able to have a productive discussion rather than spitting venom at each other. :)

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lionheart » Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:21 am

That could be my last post too!!! :laugh:

[url=http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img]http://www.ggarmy.com/files/PIMBSLQY1J/WorldCupHeroes1.jpg[/img[/url]
Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:22 am

but im not havin some knob, write are right back off....WHEN HE CANT EVEN NAME HIM.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby Lionheart » Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:25 am

Good talking to you all. I've got to get off to my game (we are playing in our top of the table clash here in Oz today). Wish us luck!! Cheers guys :eyebrow

Lionheart
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 65-1114725958 » Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:27 am

Garymac wrote:
Alfonso Alonso 1 wrote:
JBG wrote:
Alfonso Alonso 1 wrote:
JBG wrote:

100% factual?

Pr!ck Pr!ck Pr!ck how are u 99% correct when u dont know are right backs name........PR!CK.

GaryMac, you know your name!

CALLING ME A :censored: 3 TIMES WHEN i CAN SEE YOU IN YOUR PHOTO, CAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE ONE FOR SURE. ILL BE AT THE TNS MATCH...I HOPE I BUMP INTO YOU OUTSIDE THE GROUND AND CALL ME ONE THEN TO MY FACE!

MAJOR CONFUSION ON YOUR PART....IS SUGGEST YOU THINK 2WICE WHEN INSULTING OTHERS.
-----------------------------------------------------------
ATTENTION MODERATORS.....SORRY IF IM MISTAKEN , BUT IS IT OK TO THROW INSULTS AT OTHER MEMBERS FOR MAKING A POINT OF VIEW? ??? IM DEEPLY OFFENDED.

:suspect:  :suspect:  :love: H
65-1114725958

Postby JBG » Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:28 am

Bye bye
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Viva los Reds » Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:30 am

Winning the Cup had nothing to do with luck!!!It had everything to do with having a shrewd manager who has a brilliant tactical brain and knows how to inspire self belief and self confidence in his players so that they were able to pull off the seemingly impossible.
In any case, what does being 'world class' mean? Playing for England, Germany, Spain, the Czech republic, France etc sounds pretty world class to me and I hope and expect a lot more of our players to develop their potential under Rafa. As many people have already pointed out, we don't have the money to buy the 'superstars' and I would rather see us build and develop a team to challenge for the premiership, defend the European cup etc than buy one.... maiybe I'm just older than lots of people on here - have a bit more patience...
Viva los Reds

Postby 65-1114725958 » Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:32 am

JBG wrote:Bye bye

I HOPE YOU ARENT REFERRING TO ME ...OH LORD, THIS IS A SCANDAL
65-1114725958

Postby Garymac » Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:32 am

Zip it u c0ck, im sure the mods will defend me on this thread, your a joke mate and i hope to see you, ill be by the sandon.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby JBG » Sat Jul 09, 2005 12:33 am

This is going nowhere.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion