Liverpool complete signing - :-)

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby simic_ie » Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:02 pm

Sh*t :D
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:03 pm

as a matter of fact Pellegrino IS IN FACT cuptied, here's the link

http://www.uefa.com/Competitions/UCL/Players/Player=51833/index.html
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby reddippydick » Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:11 pm

I'm frustrated when people talk about the money coming through, we need the money now to buy the players and stop the slide. And I mean quality tried and tested players and not some free transfer near the end of the shelf life types.

In all of the deals been put forward I haven't heard Parry explain what was wrong with the colour of the money? I know the answer Parry didn't want to give up any control.

So that moron watches and waites while the club slides cos he dont want to share his toys. Parry is only a temporary custodian of the club and under his control the club has slipped off the top notch.

For me I'm so disappointed that the majority seem to accept getting second rate players, this is the start of the crunch time for Rafa, its a time when he can put his mark on the team (but is it hampered by lack of money), presently we can still blame Houlier but those times will run out and then the buck stops with Raf. Is Raf the type of manager who can do a lot with a little or can he attract and play the big names, lets wait and see.

Its time for fresh ideas and money now to some time never, get the ba$tard (Parry) out and out now, there is no room for idiots :devil:
reddippydick

Postby Judge » Thu Jan 06, 2005 8:58 am

pellegrino first training session - then out for rest of season with broken leg :D

it could happen lads
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:11 am

reddippydick wrote:For me I'm so disappointed that the majority seem to accept getting second rate players, this is the start of the crunch time for Rafa, its a time when he can put his mark on the team (but is it hampered by lack of money),
Its time for fresh ideas and money now to some time never, get the ba$tard (Parry) out and out now, there is no room for idiots :devil:

Hear,hear !!
   We should not stand and applaud second rate signings, just because we support the club and aspire to loyalty !!
The management need to understand that we demand the best for the time, money and passion that we put into this club. Look where complacent support took us in the Houllier era !!
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:45 am

Redrider wrote:
reddippydick wrote:For me I'm so disappointed that the majority seem to accept getting second rate players, this is the start of the crunch time for Rafa, its a time when he can put his mark on the team (but is it hampered by lack of money),

Hear,hear !!
   We should not stand and applaud second rate signings, just because we support the club and aspire to loyalty !!
The management need to understand that we demand the best for the time, money and passion that we put into this club. Look where complacent support took us in the Houllier era !!

aye, several trophies and at least second place in one season. five trophies in one year
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:18 am

The Return of the Judge wrote:aye, several trophies and at least second place in one season. five trophies in one year

C'mon Judge, It was so good we were all falling out of the stands with boredom last season while Owen and Gerrard were packing their bag's !!
If we are not careful we are going to become a Second Rate Outfit, quickly !!
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:32 am

Redrider wrote:
The Return of the Judge wrote:aye, several trophies and at least second place in one season. five trophies in one year

C'mon Judge, It was so good we were all falling out of the stands with boredom last season while Owen and Gerrard were packing their bag's !!
If we are not careful we are going to become a Second Rate Outfit, quickly !!

unfortunately weve been second rate for years. in the glory years we won everything.

what i'm trying to say, although houllier was a little naive, our season this year is not much better. however, i do feel that rafa has more ideas and will produce the goods, but its been a long time coming for us lfc fans - hasn't it ??
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Thu Jan 06, 2005 11:46 am

The Return of the Judge wrote:i do feel that rafa has more ideas and will produce the goods, but its been a long time coming for us lfc fans - hasn't it ??

Quite right Judge. But don't you feel that Rafa is being let down by a lack of funding. A situation that could be addressed if Parry would get off the pot and accept one of these Bid's from L4, Morgan or whoever.
Meanwhile Rafa has to go shopping in the 'Car Boot Sales' !!
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:14 pm

agreed, i would have taken thaksins and morgans money, to bolster the squad.
parry and co are greedy ba'stards who like to line their own pockets, and i feel dont have the best interests of the club in their sights :angry:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:44 pm

Bang on Judge !!
The topic has moved over to 'Wakey Wakey', some good posts coming in !!
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:52 pm

i'll check it out
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion