Another deal complete

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:47 am

I posted an article the other day about an Argentinian midfielder called Leto, well according to the Echo the deal is complete.

Liverpool have confirmed the signing of Argentinian left winger Sebastian Leto, who joins at the end of the season.

-Chris Bascombe,Liverpool Echo [link here:
http://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/0500liv....ge.html

it can be found towards the end of the article on the second page]

Also it seems that Javier Mascherano and Lucas Neill will be signing this week according to Bascombe [couldn't be a more reliable source]

In a hectic few days, the Lucas Neill and Javier Mascherano sagas are close to a successful conclusion after a long chase.

So in conclusion we've signed:

Leto,Insua,Padelli and will sign Mascherano and Neill soon. No offical word on the Swedish 16 year old striker.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:20 am

A.B. wrote:I posted an article the other day about an Argentinian midfielder called Leto, well according to the Echo the deal is complete.

Liverpool have confirmed the signing of Argentinian left winger Sebastian Leto, who joins at the end of the season.

Also it seems that Javier Mascherano and Lucas Neill will be signing this week according to Bascombe [couldn't be a more reliable source]

In a hectic few days, the Lucas Neill and Javier Mascherano sagas are close to a successful conclusion after a long chase.

Leto,Insua,Padelli and will sign Mascherano and Neill soon. No offical word on the Swedish 16 year old striker.

That young scot (from Hamilton Acedemicals I think ?) not signed yet AB lad ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:39 am

Hamilton Acedemicals

What a great name.

Not only can they play football, but after the match, they can give a lecture in Spanish Literature From The Period 1899-1950.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:24 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:
A.B. wrote:I posted an article the other day about an Argentinian midfielder called Leto, well according to the Echo the deal is complete.

No not yet mate. All that I know is that we placed a bid on him, nothing else has been reported as of late about that particular deal.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:58 am

Expect to see Neill at leftback as soon as he signs.

As predicted about 6 months ago! :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 7:15 am

A.B. wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

No not yet mate. All that I know is that we placed a bid on him, nothing else has been reported as of late about that particular deal.

last i heard he was also having a trial elsewhere with a premier league club, he came to us, we put a bid in and he went on trial elsewhere straight away, but i dont remember the club
112-1077774096

Postby Elchris » Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:20 am

cant wait to see Mascherano in a liverpool shirt :;):
Elchris

Postby murphy0151 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:51 am

peewee wrote:
A.B. wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

last i heard he was also having a trial elsewhere with a premier league club, he came to us, we put a bid in and he went on trial elsewhere straight away, but i dont remember the club

I believe it was Reading.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:05 am

murphy0151 wrote:
peewee wrote:
A.B. wrote:
Leonmc0708 wrote:

I believe it was Reading.

yeah, but i havent heard anything since
112-1077774096

Postby destro » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:16 am

Please tell me Mascherano is on  LOAN and no money has been paid for him ???
destro

Postby Rafa D » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:16 am

Nice to see we got a few more youngsters on board - Paletta looked a million miles away from being ready for any type of competitive football in a red shirt against Arsenal.

Leto and Insua are two more Argies - very good technically but seem to struggle in the Prem, hope they buck the trend.
Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedinScotland » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:41 am

:;):
RedinScotland

Postby RedinScotland » Sun Jan 14, 2007 11:43 am

Liverpool have offered 100,000 for the young lad from Hamilton Accies but he has not yet made his mind up. He is presently on a trial at Reading. Celtic have also expressed their interest. ???
RedinScotland

Postby El Nino_#9 » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:17 pm

RedinScotland wrote:Liverpool have offered 100,000 for the young lad from Hamilton Accies but he has not yet made his mind up. He is presently on a trial at Reading. Celtic have also expressed their interest. ???

chelsea have also joined the race to sign him aswell.
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:56 pm

passmeistro_#14 wrote:
RedinScotland wrote:Liverpool have offered 100,000 for the young lad from Hamilton Accies but he has not yet made his mind up. He is presently on a trial at Reading. Celtic have also expressed their interest. ???

chelsea have also joined the race to sign him aswell.

There's a suprise.

I'm sure that Portugese pr*ck just waits for Rafa and his scouts to unearth the gems, then steals them from under our noses.

B*stard.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion