Sebastian Leto - Signing Complete

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:36 pm

aCe' wrote:you guys talk a whole lot of sht !

u actually believe in what u say or u just come out and say it so fellow kiss a.sses come and tell you what a great post you put out !

in all seriousness .. some of you guys in this forum just cant realize the fact that we are not the best club in terms of quality and are actually quite a few light years away !

arsenal ARE behind us in the league but fck knows how long it'll take em to get back to that third position.. they deserve it.. we dont .. simple as !

and that champ. manager sht is getting kinda old .. !

quit all ur craap talk and wake up ... we have shiitty players and guess what... only way to improve as a club is to make quite a few quality signings ! sebastian leto my :censored: ! i dont care if -in 10 years- he's world footballer of the year.... i want players who are gonna improve us this season... maybe next max !
dont wanna keep losing 6s and 3s from arsenal at home ...

and iv been saying we need to make quality signing for quite some time now... read my other posts before u craap out ur utter bullsht !

ballack and shevchenko are better players than ALL of our players bar Gerrard and maybe Alonso... gimme a break... they start for the league champions and current title contenders... the fact that they havnt lived up to the expectation means nothing... heres where u sit back and say... lets give him some time... not shtty gonzales who cant control a ball !
u dnt seem to have that thing calld common sense... u and many other fckheads in this forum... u come out and say bullsht and all ur buddies come out and tell u what a great post urs was... go kisss a.sss sumwhere else im here to discuss real life football !

leto i dont know who he is... i just know that he wont start for us anytime soon... and i have a problem with that ! not with the squad we have.. not with the way wer performing at the moment ! we need to sign players to start at certain positions we seem to lack quality at ! thickos !

What a waste of time. What a waste of oxygen.

You type like a five year old.
Last edited by A.B. on Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby aCe' » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:36 pm

A.B. wrote:
peterc1992 wrote:can we please sign a high profile player,i never heard of this :censored:

You want Shevchenko? Maybe Crespo? Perhaps David Beckham?

This is not CHAMPIONSHIP or FOOTBALL Manager, FFS.

shevchenko, crespo and beckham...

oh...craappy craappy players !

we have better players ! comeon... we have bellamyyyy and kuuuytt and ccrouchyyy.... wat are you talking about !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:38 pm

u actually believe in what u say or u just come out and say it so fellow kiss a.sses come and tell you what a great post you put out !

in all seriousness .. some of you guys in this forum just cant realize the fact that we are not the best club in terms of quality and are actually quite a few light years away !

arsenal ARE behind us in the league but fck knows how long it'll take em to get back to that third position.. they deserve it.. we dont .. simple as !

quit all ur craap talk and wake up ... we have shiitty players and guess what... only way to improve as a club is to make quite a few quality signings ! sebastian leto my :censored: ! i dont care if -in 10 years- he's world footballer of the year.... i want players who are gonna improve us this season... maybe next max !

and iv been saying we need to make quality signing for quite some time now... read my other posts before u craap out ur utter bullsht !

ballack and shevchenko are better players than ALL of our players bar Gerrard and maybe Alonso... gimme a break... they start for the league champions and current title contenders... the fact that they havnt lived up to the expectation means nothing... heres where u sit back and say... lets give him some time... not shtty gonzales who cant control a ball !
u dnt seem to have that thing calld common sense... u and many other fckheads in this forum... u come out and say bullsht and all ur buddies come out and tell u what a great post urs was... go kisss a.sss sumwhere else im here to discuss real life football !

leto i dont know who he is... i just know that he wont start for us anytime soon... and i have a problem with that ! not with the squad we have.. not with the way wer performing at the moment ! we need to sign players to start at certain positions we seem to lack quality at ! thickos !

What a great post yours was  :hearts

:D
destro

Postby A.B. » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:39 pm

aCe' wrote:
A.B. wrote:
peterc1992 wrote:can we please sign a high profile player,i never heard of this :censored:

we have better players ! comeon... we have bellamyyyy and kuuuytt and ccrouchyyy.... wat are you talking about !

Who said they were crappy?

F#cking Kuyt has done more in the Premiership than Andry Shevchenko who has ran rings around Italian teams for years.

The point is big names mean f#ck all. They guarantee nothing.

The same team you're praising [Arsenal] has one big name in the entire squad [Henry] and when he was signed, nobody knew who the f#ck he was.

But you couldn't possibly comprehend that now could you?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:43 pm

destro wrote:

What a great post yours was  :hearts

:D

He's like a hemorrhoid.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby aCe' » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:11 am

you lot are quite sickening !

i dont know what it is you do arnd here but ur definitely not saying anything worth thinking of !

whatever happens .. you stick to the same post:

rafa's the best manager ever... you know nothing... fck off u gimp !

ur posts are utter bullsht A.B all 11197 of em ! they all convey the same message..." i know nothing"

people come out and say we need to sign a left winger cuz we seem to be struggling in that area and u come out and say that rafa is the best manager ever...

i come out and say that we need to make signings to improve the quality of the team overall and u come out and say what a great manager rafa is !

this is liverpool fc not rafabenitez fc ! if realmadrid come out and offer rafa a 200k/week contract he'll take the next flight to madrid ! wat will u do then ?!

whenever anyone in this forum tries to come up with anything constructive .. all u have to say in response is.. rafa did this and compared to this hes that ! and u know that some 20 morons will come out and hail ur praise !

pathetic if u ask me !

rafas a very good manager... this is a discussion board... have a fcking say of ur own and stop all ur rafa is god craap !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:12 am

and stop bashing other ppls posts while ur at it !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Anfield rapper » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:22 am

A.B. wrote:
Liverpool land Leto - reports
Wed 10 Jan, 6:30 PM

Liverpool have agreed to sign midfielder Sebastian Leto from Lanus, according to reports in the Argentinian media on Wednesday.The Lanus board has approved the transfer of the 20-year-old midfielder who is poised to move to Anfield in July.

It is reported that Liverpool have agreed to pay 3.6million US dollars (£1.87million).

Vice-president Nicolas Russo told Clarin newspaper: "We are satisfied because the offer met what we were asking for."

Leto said: "I'm very happy. It would be wonderful to play in one of the most important teams in the world.

"Liverpool is a club with a big history, and they won the Champions League two years ago," he told Ole newspaper.

"It has not fully sunk in yet. I usually watch Manchester United games on TV and now I will face them!"

Next Wednesday, Leto will fly to England to undergo the usual medical tests, according to the reports.

He will be accompanied by his agent Fernando Cosentino, Lanus president Alejandro Maron and four members of the board who will negotiate the last details of the transfer.

Source:
http://uk.sports.yahoo.com/10012007/1/liverpool-land-leto-reports.html

Doubt he'll make the subs bench.  :D

Joke.  :;):
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby Bad Bob » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:30 am

aCe' wrote:you lot are quite sickening !

i dont know what it is you do arnd here but ur definitely not saying anything worth thinking of !

ur posts are utter bullsht A.B all 11197 of em ! they all convey the same message..." i know nothing"

people come out and say we need to sign a left winger cuz we seem to be struggling in that area and u come out and say that rafa is the best manager ever...

i come out and say that we need to make signings to improve the quality of the team overall and u come out and say what a great manager rafa is !

this is liverpool fc not rafabenitez fc ! if realmadrid come out and offer rafa a 200k/week contract he'll take the next flight to madrid ! wat will u do then ?!

whenever anyone in this forum tries to come up with anything constructive .. all u have to say in response is.. rafa did this and compared to this hes that ! and u know that some 20 morons will come out and hail ur praise !

pathetic if u ask me !

rafas a very good manager... this is a discussion board... have a fcking say of ur own and stop all ur rafa is god craap !

As long as you're banging on about broken records, sunshine, take a look at your one post repeated 389 times over:

1) Our players are shhhhhhhhhiiiiiittyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) Arsenal/Chelsea/Man U (delete as necessary) are light years ahead of us!!!!!

3) We need to buy quality players!!!!!

4) Rafa sux

So, since this is a football forum--thanks for the reminder, lad--here's my rebuttal:

1) Some of our players are not of required quality, have served their purpose and need to be shipped out.  To call anyone in Red "shiiitttyyy", though, is an incredible sign of disrespect for lads who give their all to the club and who have contributed to some of our very real, very significant recent successes.  Even the most disgruntled fans tend to stop short of the kind of casual disregard you show in each and every post.  Makes me significantly doubt that you are a true Liverpool fan, in truth.

2) The "Big 3" are currently better sides than we are but it doesn't take a genius to point that out, does it?  After all, two are ahead of us in the table and the other just spanked us three times in the space of a month and a half.  Light years ahead, though?  That's debatable.

3) Well, duh.  You say this every post as though it's an unprecedented flash of brilliance.  Hate to disappoint you, sport, but we all know this.  The question is who can we buy that we can afford, that will complement our existing strengths and address our current deficiencies.  We aren't going to go out and sign an Henry or a Ballack in the next two weeks so put your pud back in your pants and start making realistic transfer suggestions our shut the feck up.

4)  He does not.  He's made mistakes and we all have acknowledged it--AB included.  When we defend the man, we do so with the belief that he's the man to lead Liverpool forward not out of some sense that he's infallible.

So, in sum, you are as tediously one note as anyone on here and you don't say anything that we don't already know.  Plus, you seem to only turn up during transfer windows, moaning about who we aren't signing.  Get a clue, FFS.  :no
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby aCe' » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:35 am

A.B. wrote:
aCe' wrote:
A.B. wrote:

F#cking Kuyt has done more in the Premiership than Andry Shevchenko who has ran rings around Italian teams for years.

The same team you're praising [Arsenal] has one big name in the entire squad [Henry] and when he was signed, nobody knew who the f#ck he was.

oh kuyt !

the kuyt im watching is nowhere near as good as shevchenko .. his form is better... but sheva is by far a better player than kuyt is !

shevchenko can produce a moment of brilliance and win u a game in a second... i cant see kuyt scoring unless its a clear cut scoring opportunity !

shev. 30 million... almost got world footballer of the year u... ! can u see kuyt getting any footballing award anytime soon ?!

aaaaaaandd... big names are not guaranteed success i agree... but they have a better chance in making it than most other shitty players no one seems to know !

a good player is a good player wherever he plays... form is a different thing... morientes is a very good player.. he ddnt make it in liverpool because of rafas tactics... not cuz he isnt a good player... not cuz he wasnt given time..
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:46 am

Bad Bob wrote:
aCe' wrote:you lot are quite sickening !

pathetic if u ask me !

As long as you're banging on about broken records, sunshine, take a look at your one post repeated 389 times over:

1) Our players are shhhhhhhhhiiiiiittyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) Arsenal/Chelsea/Man U (delete as necessary) are light years ahead of us!!!!!

3) We need to buy quality players!!!!!

4) Rafa sux

So, since this is a football forum--thanks for the reminder, lad--here's my rebuttal:

1) Some of our players are not of required quality, have served their purpose and need to be shipped out.  To call anyone in Red "shiiitttyyy", though, is an incredible sign of disrespect for lads who give their all to the club and who have contributed to some of our very real, very significant recent successes.  Even the most disgruntled fans tend to stop short of the kind of casual disregard you show in each and every post.  Makes me significantly doubt that you are a true Liverpool fan, in truth.

2) The "Big 3" are currently better sides than we are but it doesn't take a genius to point that out, does it?  After all, two are ahead of us in the table and the other just spanked us three times in the space of a month and a half.  Light years ahead, though?  That's debatable.

3) Well, duh.  You say this every post as though it's an unprecedented flash of brilliance.  Hate to disappoint you, sport, but we all know this.  The question is who can we buy that we can afford, that will complement our existing strengths and address our current deficiencies.  We aren't going to go out and sign an Henry or a Ballack in the next two weeks so put your pud back in your pants and start making realistic transfer suggestions our shut the feck up.

4)  He does not.  He's made mistakes and we all have acknowledged it--AB included.  When we defend the man, we do so with the belief that he's the man to lead Liverpool forward not out of some sense that he's infallible.

So, in sum, you are as tediously one note as anyone on here and you don't say anything that we don't already know.  Plus, you seem to only turn up during transfer windows, moaning about who we aren't signing.  Get a clue, FFS.  :no

eh ! 2 things:

1) when i say shiitty i mean in terms of ability.. in comparison .. we can do better... dont try to twist my words and sht buddy !

2) show me one post of mine where i say that i dont think that rafa should comtinue or that i think that he isnt a good manager or anythin to suggest that im not in favor of him being manager of liverpool ...

u know wat.... forget it... my bad... sorry for the bad language A.B, badbob...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:24 am

Well its obvious our youth players could do with strengthening after the Arsenal game and it is only a good thing that Rafa is "trying his luck" in securing hot prospects for the future. Sure, more than not will probably turn out to be unable to make the grade, and hopefully the odd one or two will turn out to be gems. The exact same thing will happen with Wenger and Fergie, where as Wenger has usually got the call right it seems in most cases, but not all. At least Rafa is trying to develope the youth, I would like though to see him get the right mix of nationalities. For every Spainard or Argie there should be a British player coming in also.

The ' glory supporters ' who want " big name" signings will also get there calls heard, as I'm sure when it comes to strengthening the first team players like this one we're talking about wont be an automatic first choice. Stop your panicking Rafa will bring in some more established players most probably when he feels the time is right.
66-1112520797

Postby A.B. » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:32 am

aCe' wrote:
A.B. wrote:
aCe' wrote:
A.B. wrote:

oh kuyt !

the kuyt im watching is nowhere near as good as shevchenko .. his form is better... but sheva is by far a better player than kuyt is !

shevchenko can produce a moment of brilliance and win u a game in a second... i cant see kuyt scoring unless its a clear cut scoring opportunity !

shev. 30 million... almost got world footballer of the year u... ! can u see kuyt getting any footballing award anytime soon ?!

aaaaaaandd... big names are not guaranteed success i agree... but they have a better chance in making it than most other shitty players no one seems to know !

a good player is a good player wherever he plays... form is a different thing... morientes is a very good player.. he ddnt make it in liverpool because of rafas tactics... not cuz he isnt a good player... not cuz he wasnt given time..

Shevchenko won't be getting any awards at Chelsea. The only award he could possibly get is flop of the year.

30 million spent and he's done feck all. Class player, but hasn't shown anything impressive in his time here at England.

Crespo struggled in England and he impressed me more than Sheva has.

If we had 30 million to spend and spent it on Shevchenko and he failed to adapt, you'd have Rafa crucified.

Bob said everything that needed to be said. You're like a broken record.
Last edited by A.B. on Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:13 am

Who the bleedin hell is this Leto feller  :kungfu:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:20 am

Ciggy wrote:Who the bleedin hell is this Leto feller  :kungfu:

I agree just hope he's not like Gonzo (the next best thing since sliced bread) and he's yet to impress.
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion