Spurs V Liverpool - EPL - Saturday 27th August 12.30pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby eds » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:22 pm

We were robbed.

Disgraceful officiating.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby parchpea » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:22 pm

On side there really poor from liner no doubt reacting to crowd behind him, game over if that stands.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby parchpea » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:24 pm

Should of won and you cant play like that and not take 3 points.

Just not clinical enough and part of that is not starting with strikers and knowing that you need 2 with a back line that cant keep clean sheets.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:24 pm

Referee completely changed his standards at the end of that game. One of the most inconsistent refereeing performances I've seen. The bookings and fouls we were getting vs th ones they were getting were on completely different levels.

Didn't deserve to draw that game. We should've had that ire up early on and didn't take our chances.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby only me » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:25 pm

Not sharp enough at the end...Lallana Coutinho Jiji very poor...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:33 pm

Clyne for the 2nd week now in direct fault for the goals...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:35 pm

4 points out of 9.... Not good enough....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby killerp » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:35 pm

7th spot here we come....
killerp

Postby Doeboy » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:47 pm

Didnt take our early chances. Those go in and I think we would habe put the game to bed. Coutinho should have put that chance away early. The offside goal was very a close call imo. Viewing from a certain angle, can see how it may look marginally offside while from another angle, looks fine and on. Our defending for the goal was poor. Dont like the way Rose had all that space in our box down the left. We need to iron out this lapses in concentration during the 90 mins. Overall thought we defended quite well to be honest
Doeboy

Postby C-R » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:49 pm

Doeboy » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:47 pm wrote:Didnt take our early chances. Those go in and I think we would habe put the game to bed. Coutinho should have put that chance away early. The offside goal was very a close call imo. Viewing from a certain angle, can see how it may look marginally offside while from another angle, looks fine and on. Our defending for the goal was poor. Dont like the way Rose had all that space in our box down the left. We need to iron out this lapses in concentration during the 90 mins. Overall thought we defended quite well to be honest

The guidelines to match officials clearly stated and were clarified that the advantage goes with the attacker, not given, shambles
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby algymoon » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:53 pm

It was very much expected from this hyped Liverpool side, with a disgraceful keeper who will guarantee and continue to give easy goals away, whereas if you compare him with Spurs keeper who has kept them in games, and no thanks to the wasteful inconsistent Coutinho! otherwise the game could have won!!!!!

The introduction of the useless Origi by the Nutcase Klopp, which he ought to have paid more attention to his team soft belly midfield which it has lacked steel, which it could have provided by Lucas or Stewart if they were selected!  A useless manager once again, This is the story of LFC.
Although the positive thing you take from this game is Matip, however the defence is still weak as long as have Clyne in it, and is backed by Mignolet.

Spurs did not lose the game because of their strong defence, and really you cannot say the same for the Nutcase Klopp's team.. It will leaks goals as much they would score it at the other end.

The conclusion is Liverpool team has a status of mid-table team!!! and they should cement the 8th spot.
algymoon

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:00 pm

bunglemark2 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:35 pm wrote:4 points out of 9.... Not good enough....

A point away at Spurs isn't a bad result, the reason we only have 4 points at this stage is because of what happened at Turf Moor last week not at White Hart Lane today.
If we keep on putting in performances like the one we've just seen it won't be long before we start climbing the table.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Doeboy » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:07 pm

C-R » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:49 pm wrote:
Doeboy » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:47 pm wrote:Didnt take our early chances. Those go in and I think we would habe put the game to bed. Coutinho should have put that chance away early. The offside goal was very a close call imo. Viewing from a certain angle, can see how it may look marginally offside while from another angle, looks fine and on. Our defending for the goal was poor. Dont like the way Rose had all that space in our box down the left. We need to iron out this lapses in concentration during the 90 mins. Overall thought we defended quite well to be honest

The guidelines to match officials clearly stated and were clarified that the advantage goes with the attacker, not given, shambles

Think thats easier said than done in real time to be honest mate. As a linesman, especially in a quick phase of play, I think they are hard wired to call what they see i.e just on or off. If you looking along the line at ground level and see the slightest part of a player ahead of the last defender, its just an instinct to put the flag up. I couldnt believe it was offside but after seeing replays can see why from a certain view, someone could call it with a split seconds processing time to make the decision.
Doeboy

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:11 pm

only me » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:33 pm wrote:Clyne for the 2nd week now in direct fault for the goals...

I like Clyne but I agree he has had a shaky start to the season, him and Lallana let Oxlade-Chamberlain slip between them to start Arsenal's comeback at the Emirates, he gave the ball away incredibly cheaply inside the first minute last week which cost us and again today him and Lallana haven't exactly covered themselves in glory.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Doeboy » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:12 pm

algymoon » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:53 pm wrote:It was very much expected from this hyped Liverpool side, with a disgraceful keeper who will guarantee and continue to give easy goals away, whereas if you compare him with Spurs keeper who has kept them in games, and no thanks to the wasteful inconsistent Coutinho! otherwise the game could have won!!!!!

The introduction of the useless Origi by the Nutcase Klopp, which he ought to have paid more attention to his team soft belly midfield which it has lacked steel, which it could have provided by Lucas or Stewart if they were selected!  A useless manager once again, This is the story of LFC.
Although the positive thing you take from this game is Matip, however the defence is still weak as long as have Clyne in it, and is backed by Mignolet.

Spurs did not lose the game because of their strong defence, and really you cannot say the same for the Nutcase Klopp's team.. It will leaks goals as much they would score it at the other end.

The conclusion is Liverpool team has a status of mid-table team!!! and they should cement the 8th spot.

Is this a wind up?
Doeboy

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games