Tottenham Hotspur v Liverpool -- Champions League Final 1/Ju

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Pig Catcher » Tue May 28, 2019 10:02 pm

Red Rum » Tue May 28, 2019 8:25 pm wrote:This game is the Acid test for klopps reign, two outcomes...

1. Win, and this will have been a great season trumping Manchester Citys achievements winning the trophy they wanted most.

2. Lose, and this season has been a disaster, losing four finals under this manager.

Our season hinges all on this game...

That's what I think anyhow.

Lol this guy is constantly fishing and pretty much trying to derail every thread. If we can't get rid of him for good can we at least put him in the sin bin until after the final so we can at least enjoy the forum during this big occasion.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Rum » Tue May 28, 2019 10:43 pm

Pig Catcher » Tue May 28, 2019 9:02 pm wrote:
Red Rum » Tue May 28, 2019 8:25 pm wrote:This game is the Acid test for klopps reign, two outcomes...

1. Win, and this will have been a great season trumping Manchester Citys achievements winning the trophy they wanted most.

2. Lose, and this season has been a disaster, losing four finals under this manager.

Lol this guy is constantly fishing and pretty much trying to derail every thread. If we can't get rid of him for good can we at least put him in the sin bin until after the final so we can at least enjoy the forum during this big occasion.

WTF are you talking about???

It does hinge on this game you twerp
Red Rum
LFC Advanced Member

Postby redshade » Wed May 29, 2019 4:51 am

3 days to go till Final day and starting to get a lil nervous now. On finals the opposition doesn't matter. Any team tries to perform to their best ability.

This will be cagey and could end up in a close 2-1.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Wed May 29, 2019 8:18 am

Look, we're a better team than Spurs. We're 2 years further down the rebuild/restructure process than Spurs are and have more strength in depth than Spurs. Spurs are more likely to bottle it than us. Man for man we have a more dependable midfield and back 4. We have more talent up front. We'll have 40,000 red fans in a 68,000 stadium.

What the f'uck is there not to love?
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Wed May 29, 2019 10:52 am

Great excitement on this forum in the run up to the CL final... the same 10 members posting, some new folks turn out to be old folks under new names.... I always thought this forum would come back to live with a league championship win or a CL final... seems I was wrong.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Wed May 29, 2019 12:11 pm

Nobody gives a Sh*t what you think :laugh:
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Wed May 29, 2019 12:12 pm

woof woof ! » Tue May 28, 2019 5:26 pm wrote:Meanwhile, (for those that haven't seen it)

Our managers press conference on the upcoming final

:buttrock

bump ( any posts not relevant to the topic may be deleted )
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Reg » Wed May 29, 2019 2:59 pm

I'm off to the airport, Madrid here I come!
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Wed May 29, 2019 6:04 pm

Look at the end of the day this has been a unbelievable season.. If we lose the final it will be devastating but we've done everything we can to win a trophy this year.

Rival fans have mocked us for winning nothing since Klopp joined but its all been part of the rebuilding, and now this is his team.

I'm giving Klopp a pass for the first 2 years.. He had loads of work to do getting shut of the deadwood and giving players a chance to impress him before he spent any money in the transfer market.

This is the first full season we've had after he decided to spend and really challange for trophies..

VVD 75m
Alission 65m
Keita 48m
Ox 40m
Fabinho 35m
That's 250m worth of talent and its the first full season for all those players.

No rival fan should have judged Klopp until this season because he's not spent nowhere near the money our rivals have until this season.. And if we win the UCL sataurday Klopp becomes a legend at this club.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed May 29, 2019 6:23 pm

Plus just remember, the likes of Man City, Juventus and Real Madrid could have come through that side of the draw but we got Tottenham. Okay they are a good side and yes they are more than capable of beating us if we don't turn up (like that 4-1 at Wembley showed) but who here would swap Spurs for any of those sides?
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Red Rum » Wed May 29, 2019 8:28 pm

We just have to lay it all on the line and give it everything with no regrets.

No margin for errors or poor performances now.
Red Rum
LFC Advanced Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu May 30, 2019 2:03 am

We won't be fazed by the occasion and will be focused so barring some freaky pens I can see us winning this  :buttrock   3 days to go  :buttrock
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu May 30, 2019 2:04 am

Also heard keita will miss out because of that eye injury.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Thu May 30, 2019 2:06 am

Reg » Wed May 29, 2019 2:59 pm wrote:I'm off to the airport, Madrid here I come!

Have a blast mate sing your heart out and let those punks hear it!!!!
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu May 30, 2019 10:28 am

red till i die!! wrote:We won't be fazed by the occasion and will be focused so barring some freaky pens I can see us winning this  :buttrock   3 days to go  :buttrock

Talking of freaky pen's one thing our players do need to be aware of is the VAR system, VAR has gifted teams some cheap pen's in the CL this season so our players need to keep the shirt pulling etc down to a minimum.  European officials seem a lot keener than PL officials to go back and give a pen or card.
Accidental handballs too, just because you turn your back on the ball doesn't mean you won't concede a pen as PSG found to their cost against United. We need to defend well and defend smart.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games