Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool 28/11/12 7:45pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby JC_81 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:55 pm

only me » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:51 pm wrote:
RUSHIE#9 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:53 pm wrote:I have major reservations about playing Wisdom in this one. He's lost his way a wee bit since the derby and another skinning by another pacy winger in Bale will do him nor us any good, this one definitely calls for the pace of Johnson at RB.

Johnson is $hitty defender with a questionable approach to the game ,would really like to see him shipped this coming summer. Would rather trust an up and coming youngster then a spoiled under achiever.

You clearly have no clue what you're talking about.  After Suarez, Johnson has probably been our best player this season.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:13 pm

Johnson is $hitty defender with a questionable approach to the game ,would really like to see him shipped this coming summer. Would rather trust an up and coming youngster then a spoiled under achiever.

Maybe not the best fullback in the prem but deffo one of our most talented players and yet you proclaim he has a

"Questionable approach to the game" and you "want to see him shipped out this summer" ?

You're Fu*king clueless

:angry:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby fivecups » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:24 pm

RUSHIE#9 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:53 pm wrote:I have major reservations about playing Wisdom in this one. He's lost his way a wee bit since the derby and another skinning by another pacy winger in Bale will do him nor us any good, this one definitely calls for the pace of Johnson at RB.

:buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock

:laugh:

You're outdoing yourself there Only Me!!
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:45 pm

Here's a suggestion for you sunshine....
Go out into your street and repeat the following very slowly and very loud:

I AM WEE TODD DID
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby The Raven » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:59 pm

More than happy with a draw.

Bale looked on another level vs Westham the other night.  :down:
The Raven

Postby Kenny Kan » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:33 pm

:no

Bar Suarez Johnson has been one of our most consistent players. Totally underated here by some fans. His defending isn't as bad as people make out, everyone in our back 5, Reina, Skertel, Wisdom, enrique etc etc have blundered and had mares, the same can't really be said for Johnson IMO. He's totally unappreciated and he's more of an attacking threat than our entire midfield.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:14 am

Fk off !!!!!!! You need  :help
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby laza » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:01 am

only me » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:51 am wrote:

Wow someone tucking into the can of obvious ***** bait  for some forum fishing
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:51 am

devaney » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:14 pm wrote:

Fk off !!!!!!! You need  :help

Actually I'm pretty ok ,it's our RB position which needs help ,that is why Johnson is NOT playing their. He is 1 on 10 times off kinda player ,will capture the fools (like yourself and other) imagination with a superb goal against Cheatski and then disappear for 10 games. Hardly the English International star we initially bought. Ship him out.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby devaney » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:44 am

Ok everybody else is wrong and you are right !! Last season he played with with either Downing or Henderson in front of him and lets face it that would have been difficult for anybody to contend with. This season his contribution has been excellent and he suits BR's style of play.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:11 am

devaney » Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:44 am wrote:Ok everybody else is wrong and you are right !! Last season he played with with either Downing or Henderson in front of him and lets face it that would have been difficult for anybody to contend with. This season his contribution has been excellent and he suits BR's style of play.

What's so excellent about him? Does he setup a lot of goal scoring opportunities? Does he defend greatly? Does he leave it all out every match?
His potential is obvious ,quick pace ,good dribble ,good technical skills, but that's what you say about a 17 years old not a player which is in the prime of his career and unable to produce consistent positive displays. I think he would be a good selling opportunity.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby babu » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:16 am

What's so excellent about him? Does he setup a lot of goal scoring opportunities? Does he defend greatly? Does he leave it all out every match?
His potential is obvious ,quick pace ,good dribble ,good technical skills, but that's what you say about a 17 years old not a player which is in the prime of his career and unable to produce consistent positive displays. I think he would be a good selling opportunity.

Noted. I will sign a declaration saying i understand your stance. Can we move on now?

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Raoul » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:54 pm

There are two reasons why Rodgers will play Johnson at RB are:

1. If we start Wisdom, Spurs WILL target him - it'll be Bale down the left all day long, and Wisdom's confidence (and the back of our net) risk getting severely dented. Rodgers will select the experienced RB for the role.
2. Johnson offers a greater threat down the right than Wisdom - and one sure way to slow down Bale will be to give him defensive duties too.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redno7 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Raoul » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:54 pm wrote:There are two reasons why Rodgers will play Johnson at RB are:

1. If we start Wisdom, Spurs WILL target him - it'll be Bale down the left all day long, and Wisdom's confidence (and the back of our net) risk getting severely dented. Rodgers will select the experienced RB for the role.
2. Johnson offers a greater threat down the right than Wisdom - and one sure way to slow down Bale will be to give him defensive duties too.

that's a good statement. fair points there.

we can win this tonight, we really can.
redno7
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:26 pm

johnson on rw with wisdom at right back might work also. wisdom for all his inexperience is a clever player and has the pace and muscle needed to cope with bale and johnson will be the one that tracks him so as long as they have an understanding we will cope with him.
bale does most of his damage coming from deep so we need to not get caught short in the final 3rd.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games