SUNDERLAND VS LIVERPOOL - Saturday 17th october, 3pm.

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:07 pm

Sabre wrote:I want Agger back once and for all, we need a win, and hopefully I will bring good news about Torres.

So far I can't bring good news, because Guiza is injured and it seems Torres will play upfront alone like in Liverpool both against Bosnia and Armenia, and I fear the pitches of countries like Armenia.

But I thought Torres was injured (groin) Is he going to be risked into playing? Bl**dy hope not.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Dundalk » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:09 pm

LIVERPOOL FANS IN FEELING DEFLATED AS THEIR TITLES HOPE BUBBLE BURSTS SHOCKER
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedBen » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:16 pm

The Man of the Match of liverpoolfc.tv is Spearing...
RedBen
LFC Super Member

Postby Emerald Red » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:24 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:Honestly, who the f*ck brings a f*cking beach ball balloon to an away match! What a complete pleb! Bet whoever it was had a matching w@nker hat too.

Idiot fecking idiot, hes nor half gonna get some sh.it thrown at him when he gets to school on Monday, I wouldnt let him back in the house if i was his mam, im tellin yeh, id batter him. i still cant believe it yeh no. A fecking rubber ball,

Oh an on a side note im still supporting our team an our manager, Thats all really

:laugh:

As fivecups says, the ref should have blown up and got rid of it. The ref is to blame for that kid's misfortune...and ours.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:48 pm

Didnt see the game but its an awful result.  As soon as I read torres and gerrard were out yesterday I expected no more than a draw.  We lack matchwinners and are over reliant on two players.  The squad is still full of too many players who are not good enough.  We are in a battle for 4th.  4 defeats already is just not good enough.  Fiorentina away was poor, cheslea away poor and by the sound of it sunderland away poor.   3 real bad performances.
puroresu

Postby Fowler_E7 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:10 pm

When you play a starting line up that weak, we were always gonna struggle. Our squad is far to low on quality to sustain a title challenge, and it dosnt help help that Rafa insists on continuing to play average players who are cleary not good enough. I mean where were the goals gonna come from today? when i saw the lineup i knew we would struggle for a goal, i thought we might get a draw or nick a one nil, but can anyone say they genuinely beleived we would go out there and play them off the park with that team?  make no mistake we are in shocking position this early in the season with massive problems on and off the pitch, if were gonna make anything of this season were gonna have to turn it around soon, if it carries on like this for a even a couple of weeks longer the season will be going down the toilet, fast.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:38 pm

you know what its a fooking joke isnt it, not the fact that we lost the way we did but the fact it was allowed to stand in the first place.

well done ref and well done sunderland.

sad fooking day for football if you ask me.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Number 9 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:44 pm

J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:you know what its a fooking joke isnt it, not the fact that we lost the way we did but the fact it was allowed to stand in the first place.

well done ref and well done sunderland.

sad fooking day for football if you ask me.

Yeah it was unfortunate,but that takes nothing away from the fact we have lost 4 games so early and will need a miracle to win the EPL,fecking top 4 could be a struggle!FFS City,Villa and Spurs are looking far better teams than us,even with Gerrard and Torres we a worryingly poor!

I cant believe how poor we are playing,its like a bad dream! :(
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:29 pm

RedBen wrote:The Man of the Match of liverpoolfc.tv is Spearing...

Are they serious? I thought he had a really bad game!

Just not enough quality im afraid, now I'm hoping we get at least top 4 :(
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby erik » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:31 pm

This is a joke???

The man of the match: beach ball xDD
erik

Postby erik » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:32 pm

A beach ball has scored more goals than Eric Abidal in the Barça hahahahaha
erik

Postby redsince2001 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:50 pm

whose beachball was it ???? ???? ???? :D
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:53 pm

apparantly in the eyes of FA law, if the ball strikes any object not supposed to be on the pitch, and the result is a goal, then it shouldve been a drop ball situation. Goal ruled out

Thats the law, but the daftar'se ref today let it stand :angry:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:05 pm

That goal today reminded me of a game I played for my school team.  2-1 up and then the ball was kicked out of play but it hit a bag and bounced back onto the pitch.  We all stopped expecting the ref to blow, he didnt and it suddenly it was 2-2.  I and my friend then got sent off for abusing the ref and we lost 4-2 in the end.
puroresu

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:09 pm

dawson99 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:I actualy think were playin ok ,

er are you sure you have not got the man u game on, we look very poor at the back

the middle and front we dont look too tasty at either mate

I still cant believe yous two are the only people caught :laugh: Get in the back of the net :nod

I honestly thought there would be loads nibbling at my hook :shifty
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games