SUNDERLAND VS LIVERPOOL - Saturday 17th october, 3pm.

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Effes » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:04 pm

JoeTerp wrote:
Effes wrote:
Judge wrote:
Lee J wrote:
Judge wrote:edit.

edit

the thread starter was a typo - rectified now

:laugh:

How can you mis-type 19 as 20 ???  :D

same way that you can mistype "misthought" as "mistype"   :D

:D

I think he misthunk it.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:59 pm

considering we're the best team in the world I go for...

[starts the random score prediction generating machine going]...

1 - 3  (Torres 2, Benny)

:D
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:33 pm

I can see this being 2-2.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:48 pm

Anyone else going to this?
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TheLad » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:36 am

1-2 (Kuyt, Gerrard)
TheLad
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:42 am

Just read that Stevie left todays training session early. I hope this is just precautionary. Send him home Capello.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:15 pm

bavlondon wrote:Just read that Stevie left todays training session early. I hope this is just precautionary. Send him home Capello.

absolutely sick of this now. why the hell wasn't he sent home earlier? :veryangry  :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Festy » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:39 pm

EDIT
ImageImageImage

-----YOU WILL NEVER WALK ALONE. WILL YOU ?-----
Festy

Postby Madmax » Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:53 pm

-----------------Reina

Johnson   Carragher   Agger/skertel   aurellio

kuyt        macha          gerrard         riera

benny                       

torres

That will do! If kuyt and gerrard are fit to play!
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:04 pm

stmichael wrote:
bavlondon wrote:Just read that Stevie left todays training session early. I hope this is just precautionary. Send him home Capello.

absolutely sick of this now. why the hell wasn't he sent home earlier? :veryangry  :angry:

yep it suckes but at the end of the day it was him that asked to stay to see if he could get fit, anyway he back with the england team in the morning, not even worth going home, all the england players have been asked to go to the game and theres a big meeting with them before and after.

the thing about Steve is he loves to play football and loves to play for England.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ruskiy playmaker » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:53 am

metalhead wrote:I'm terrified about our defence, Skrtel and Carragher are cr@p together, and Skrtel is a cr@p defender.

We have to win, no more excuses

Skertl's not a :censored: defender, he just can't focus because he's afraid of Carragher whacking him again.
[img]http://i42.tinypic.com/lkw42.gif[img]
ruskiy playmaker

Postby tubby » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:49 am

lakes10 wrote:
stmichael wrote:

yep it suckes but at the end of the day it was him that asked to stay to see if he could get fit, anyway he back with the england team in the morning, not even worth going home, all the england players have been asked to go to the game and theres a big meeting with them before and after.

the thing about Steve is he loves to play football and loves to play for England.

Don't worry im sure once he and Torres are out for a few months and our season goes down the pan he won't be so quick to want to put on an England shirt next time.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:53 am

Torres wanted to send a calmness message: "I can guarantee that I will only play against Bosnia if I'm 100% fit, doing otherwise would be silly".

On the tensions between Rafa and Del Bosque "Logically Benitez has phoned to know about my fitness, but there hasn't been pressure nor tensions, that has been made up by the press".

I hope he's 90% fit and he doesn't play. We need him and we need him fresh because we have many games
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:50 am

bavlondon wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
stmichael wrote:

Don't worry im sure once he and Torres are out for a few months and our season goes down the pan he won't be so quick to want to put on an England shirt next time.

Whether or not Gerrard and Torres are fit for Sunderland or not, I can absolutely guarantee you this Bav. they will get injured at some point and neither can play in every match this season. It quite simply will not happen.

Now if and when one of them does get injured and we realise at that point we have a viable replacement for neither, the majority of the forum will adopt one of a couple of stances.

It'll be either:

The owners fault for not giving Rafa loads of cash to buy David Villa.

Gerrard's fault for playing for his country and not telling them to feck off (and for not having the right body language).

or, It'll just be unbelieveably unlucky.

The reality is though, it'll be none of the above. If you know that players occasionally get injured (and they do), then you must have a contingency plan in mind. Looking at the strikers who have been through the club over the last few seasons who are better than our current second choices, we have had more than enough opportunity to have better contingency plans in place than we currently do.

If our season goes "down the pan" for this reason, it won't be Gerrards fault.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:17 pm

lakes10 wrote:the thing about Steve is he loves to play football and loves to play for England.

I hate the idiotic fans of other clubs slating Gerrard for when he withdraws, Gerrard loves playing for England and I doubt he'd ever pull out if he wasn't injured or concerned about an injury.

Made England forcing him to travel to be assessed that time really stupid. Can't vouch for the others, although I suspect Rooney is the same.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games