LIVERPOOL VS MAN UNITED - 15 october 2011, ko: 12:45

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Dalglish » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:03 pm

maguskwt wrote:If we play like we played against Spurs, we'll be screwed...

Well aren't you a epitome of optimism  :D

10/10 for stating the obvious !  :p

We rarely forget to turn up against the Mancs and often play some of our best football so I'm expecting a decent performance from the Redmen.

2-0 (Suarez and Adam) :love:
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redtrader74 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:15 am

Here we go again, I fcking hate the run up to these games, stomach churning, and bumping into their scum fans everywhere. I know we have done well against them, and I always think we are going to win, (every time), but the thought of losing........ Aaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhh. We have to hear about the theatre of sh!te and how they always play 'attacking beautiful football', it's said so often that it's now 'fact'.

The truth is that whiskey nose ALWAYS plays 5 Men in midfield when he plays a side of any note, he dusts off Park and Anderson out of their gimp trunk, or Butt and P.Neville in the past, throw in another kicker like Fletcher and you have Fergies real side. They play percentage football, Fat Sam is his greatest student, and have a smattering of top class players that get them over the line.

That said, we usually show up for this fixture, and regardless of his pre match referee intimidation I am sure we are good enough to get the result, 2-1 to us me thinks. The premiership really is a stitch up, it's full of opposition managers who are fergie sychophants, who truly line up to kiss his wrinkled :censored:, if the teams of moyes, redknapp, bruce and pardew actually tried to win they would still be behind us.

Thankfully we have the King back, a man who still refuses to call him siralex and steadfastly sticks to furrrgee or Alec. Kenny gets right up the cnts nose, because the lush knows that he was a far better player, as good a manager and has ten years on him.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:31 am

Dundalk wrote:Andre Marriner appointed to referee Liverpool v Manchester Utd

Thank God.

I just had this horrible feeling it was going to be Howard Webb.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Boocity » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:56 am

I had a dream last night that we won 4-0, it felt so real that it took a while to register this morning that we haven't played yet.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:28 am

Boocity wrote:I had a dream last night that we won 4-0, it felt so real that it took a while to register this morning that we haven't played yet.

I hate it when that happens

a week ago I dream t that we won the league this season....woke up and realized it was just a dream :(
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:32 am

metalhead wrote:
Boocity wrote:I had a dream last night that we won 4-0, it felt so real that it took a while to register this morning that we haven't played yet.

a week ago I dream t that we won the league this season....woke up and realized it was just a dream :(

In the dream I was angry cos i missed it but would accept missing it if we won 4-0
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jacdaniel » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:10 am

Wouldnt be good for the nerves or my health but Id love to win with a 96 min goal... when only 4 mins were added on.  :D
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:37 pm

jacdaniel wrote:Wouldnt be good for the nerves or my health but Id love to win with a 96 min goal... when only 4 mins were added on.  :D

whisky noses head would explode but even though the goal was scored with the game still playing it would be over-ruled by monday because fergie would complain and the suckers at the FA would over-rule it. what fergie says goes remember
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:06 pm

tbh i wouldnt be too disapointed with only a point from this one as they can be unreal when counter attacking,the speed that they have will make our defense sit and they have plenty of players that will capitalise on any mistake under pressure and produce a goal from it.
i do believe that they are beatable but it depends on which liverpool team turns up to play and whether they decide to play 2 halves.
id like to see.
                                     reina.
     johnson             carra          skyrtel            enrique.

lucas.
      bellamy                                             downing.
                                gerrard.
                     carroll              suarez.
i really hope this game isnt ruined by a stupid decision by the referee as fergie will be stoking the pot come wedensday when the internationals are over.suarez will have to be physically assaulted for him to get a free in this one!!
we can do these if we try hard.2.1 to us
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:29 pm

Boocity wrote:
metalhead wrote:

In the dream I was angry cos i missed it but would accept missing it if we won 4-0

I had a dream we lost 3-1 but we also had 3 red cards :D because of a fight they started. They got away with it with only one yellow :D. Can't recall who was the ref :D.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:03 pm

Couldn't care less as long as we beat the filth.....

(Back again - mad busy these days in work and I get ZERO time to post on here.... :(  )
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby damjan193 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:32 pm

Well, since there's hardly anyone writing anything, I'll give an update on how much time the players spent on international games these few days:

Martin Kelly: Played 90 minutes on Thursday. Shouldn't have fitness problems for this game.

John Flanagan: 90 minutes on Thursday and about 20 on Monday.

Jordan Henderson: Played 90 minutes on Thursday and 90 on Monday. Don't think we'll start him for this game so it doesn't really matter.

Dirk Kuyt: 90 minutes on Friday and 73 today. But Kuyt's an engine so I don't think this will matter much

Craig Bellamy: 90 minutes on Friday and 90 today.

Stewart Downing: 30 minutes on Friday. He looked a bit tired last time probably because he played alot of games without a rest. He should be fit enough for the mancs.

Luis Suarez: Played a game on Friday, not sure how many minutes, probably the whole game and will probably play today. I'm a bit worried about this, he will surely be tired, I just hope he won't be too much.

Martin Skrtel: Played 90 minutes on Friday, missed today's match because his wife gave birth to his first child. Shouldn't have a fitness problem for this game. Anyway, congratulations for his son.

Charlie Adam: Played 76 minutes on Saturday and 64 today.

Lucas Leiva: Probably played on the friendly on Saturday and will probably on the friendly today. He usually doesn't have fitness problems and is always ready so it should be no different for Saturday.

*Coates and Rodriguez also might have played a game or two.

I think that's all of them
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby dundreamin » Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:10 am

I also had a dream that we won the league, it was in may 2012. I woke up AND IT WAS MAY 2012!!!, yep I admit it I,am a time traveler. WHO, DOCTOR WHO:D
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby Johnny Boy » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:29 am

Hope the players arrive back quick from South America, it isn't just the playing time it's the travelling that can tire them out too.

Be interesting to see Kenny's team selection especially in central midfield.
Johnny Boy
LFC Super Member

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:13 am

I would like to see

Reina
Johnson  Carra   Skary  Enrique

Lucas   Adam
    Gerrard           Downing

Suarez
                     Carroll
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games