LIVERPOOL VS BIRMINGHAM CITY - 09/11/09

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Ciggy » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:47 pm

lakes10 wrote:yes, he should have come off around 60mins to give Aquilani a better chance...................i also said it to :censored: you off sorry.

??? so you said it to p!ss a fellow liverpool fan off that wasnt even online? Your boss you I bet the boys at ML are all high fiving now. Aqualini wouldnt have changed that game atall.
Get a life.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:48 pm

this is like a mad orgy party.. :D
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:48 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Tophatman wrote:Hey what is it with Ciggy and Nanny,you have both got mouths like sewer rats and i am still waiting for you to post without the usual Feck Feck Feck etc...now go and wash your mouths out straight away as me dear old mum used to say!!! :D  :D

oh yes the game, very unlucky tonight.!!

fuck off  :D

:laugh: pmsl  :laugh:
account deleted by request

Postby Ciggy » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:49 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
Tophatman wrote:Hey what is it with Ciggy and Nanny,you have both got mouths like sewer rats and i am still waiting for you to post without the usual Feck Feck Feck etc...now go and wash your mouths out straight away as me dear old mum used to say!!! :D  :D

oh yes the game, very unlucky tonight.!!

An feck off from me an all  :laugh:

:D   feck them all  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:50 pm

lakes10 wrote:by the way Ciggy, what i said about Rafa being :censored: was only said to :censored: you off and i am sorry i posted it.
I should not have pushed you when you was not happy.

But there lies the problem Lakes you knew what you said was gonna p.iss people off youve just addmitted it, we all know you hate  Rafa an thats your choice, but do you honestly think your not gonna get some stick back from people who think he done nothing wrong tonight,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:50 pm

Madmax wrote:this is like a mad orgy party.. :D

A/S/L  :;):

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:52 pm

Ciggy wrote:

?  all swop ladies  ?

Postby Ciggy » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:54 pm

s@int wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

?  all swop ladies  ?

Deffo Im dying to take out my frustration out on someone is Lakes going to be there?  ???

*Puts on Fatal Attraction DVD* Gets icepick out the draw  :;):

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:55 pm

Dazzer wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Why . What she is sayin has got feck all to do with you , Shes tellin it how it is , Shame a few more people on here dont fecking stick up for the manager an playerswho have played well when they do,

So I haven't tonight have I nan ?

Read back a bit please I was more talking about way she is going on like a school girl in the playground.My mate is better then your mate bla bla fecking :censored:.

Any ways I said my bit I am not getting dragged into a flame war I am bit :censored: off my self tonight and you to ladies are not only ones hurting.

Dazzer some of us actualy post in different forums apart from this one , Some of us mix a lot with lads who go the match, I have never seen someone or heard any liverpool fan on the other forums OR AT THE MATCH call Rafa the names that he is called on here, Its shocking
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:57 pm

Ciggy wrote:
s@int wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

?  all swop ladies  ?

Deffo Im dying to take out my frustration out on someone is Lakes going to be there?  ???

*Puts on Fatal Attraction DVD* Gets icepick out the draw  :;):

take your frustration out on me babe..  :hearts     :D
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:57 pm

NANNY RED wrote:some of us actualy post in different forums apart from this one

Traitor  :angry:

:D

Postby lakes10 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:57 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
lakes10 wrote:by the way Ciggy, what i said about Rafa being :censored: was only said to :censored: you off and i am sorry i posted it.
I should not have pushed you when you was not happy.

But there lies the problem Lakes you knew what you said was gonna p.iss people off youve just addmitted it, we all know you hate  Rafa an thats your choice, but do you honestly think your not gonna get some stick back from people who think he done nothing wrong tonight,

yes i said it to :censored: some members on here off as but it was to make a point that we still had a 20mil player sitting on the bench when we needed a goal.

that is what i dont understand about rafa
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:58 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Dazzer some of us actualy post in different forums apart from this one , Some of us mix a lot with lads who go the match, I have never seen someone or heard any liverpool fan on the other forums OR AT THE MATCH call Rafa the names that he is called on here, Its shocking

hes never been to a match so he wouldnt have a clue, would you Legbarnes?
Last edited by Ciggy on Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:59 pm

What the phuck is it with Rieira when he gets into the final third, eh ? Does he think he's Wonderboy and that every time he kicks a ball it's destined for the top corner ? Each time he got in there he took the wrong option. And now the muppet looks like he's done himself another injury. The t!t....

Gotta agree with the antichrist (previous poster here) who said that Aquilani should've got more game time tonight....But all in all we looked clueless in the last 10 yards of the pitch....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Dazzer » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:59 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
Dazzer wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:Why . What she is sayin has got feck all to do with you , Shes tellin it how it is , Shame a few more people on here dont fecking stick up for the manager an playerswho have played well when they do,

So I haven't tonight have I nan ?

Read back a bit please I was more talking about way she is going on like a school girl in the playground.My mate is better then your mate bla bla fecking :censored:.

Any ways I said my bit I am not getting dragged into a flame war I am bit :censored: off my self tonight and you to ladies are not only ones hurting.

Dazzer some of us actualy post in different forums apart from this one , Some of us mix a lot with lads who go the match, I have never seen someone or heard any liverpool fan on the other forums OR AT THE MATCH call Rafa the names that he is called on here, Its shocking

Niether have I nan I made that point I was first to have a go at that lad saying " get rid of Rafa " like he a piece of sh.it on his boot fecking got me mad that did.I might not think Rafa is the guy to get us the title but I will always pay him the respect he is owed for the time and effort he has put into out great club.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games