LIVERPOOL VS BIRMINGHAM CITY - 09/11/09

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:37 pm

I had a cr@p stream so only saw the match in bits, but from what I saw I thought Aquilani looked a little more off the pace than against Arsenal, but he never stopped moving, and took up some good positions.
account deleted by request

Postby Dazzer » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:37 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Why . What she is sayin has got feck all to do with you , Shes tellin it how it is , Shame a few more people on here dont fecking stick up for the manager an playerswho have played well when they do,

So I haven't tonight have I nan ?

Read back a bit please I was more talking about way she is going on like a school girl in the playground.My mate is better then your mate bla bla fecking :censored:.

Any ways I said my bit I am not getting dragged into a flame war I am bit :censored: off my self tonight and you to ladies are not only ones hurting.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Dundalk » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:37 pm

Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:38 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
s@int wrote:
bigmick wrote:
Masch79 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:how about not starting with lucus?

what you hammerin lucas for they guys playing well lately and aqua / gerrard ain't fit enough to start yet

how many times did lucas rob the ball off brum and start another attack off? he just gets bad press whether he's played well or :censored:

Lucas had a pretty good game to be fair so I'm surprised some are singling him out. Everyone did Ok to be honest, Kuyt had his moments but other than him I thought we played pretty well. Maybe we lacked a bit of leadership second half, one or two desperate passes and long range shots going in when we could have been a little bit more patient, but as I said earlier it's only to be expected really.

In a nutshell we have one of the best strikers in the world out injured ..... and we missed him tonight.

Sense Saint.  :nod I took me goal well though didnt i . an what hurdle i jumped for the pen :;):

I snatched a goal as well Nanny......and what about Judge's wonder goal!

I think the Anti's will be Liverpool for the next game mind you  :D
account deleted by request

Postby lakes10 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:39 pm

Ciggy

not in one post tonight did i say Lucas  had a bad game, what i as saying is that we had a player that cost us 20mil on the bench and he should have been given more time to try to impact the game.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:39 pm

Dazzer wrote:So I haven't tonight have I nan ?

Read back a bit please I was more talking about way she is going on like a school girl in the playground.My mate is better then your mate bla bla fecking :censored:.

Any ways I said my bit I am not getting dragged into a flame war I am bit :censored: off my self tonight and you to ladies are not only ones hurting.

Fuck off you cluless kunt !!
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dazzer » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:40 pm

I am off this thread is only going one way and that is WW3 bb speak to you all tomorrow prob. :(
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby killerp » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:40 pm

As many faults as Benitez has this one was not his fault, it looked like another classic 3-2 victory up until injury time but it was not to be. I would have preferred Aquilani on much sooner as the guy looks like he could influence the game, very anti-climax introduction for him.
killerp

Postby Ciggy » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:41 pm

lakes10 wrote:Ciggy

not in one post tonight did i say Lucas  had a bad game, what i as saying is that we had a player that cost us 20mil on the bench and he should have been given more time to try to impact the game.

You said Rafa played Lucas :angry:
When actually Lucas was excellent and considering you hadnt seen the game Id say thats pretty clueless dont you?
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:42 pm

s@int wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
s@int wrote:
bigmick wrote:
Masch79 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:how about not starting with lucus?

what you hammerin lucas for they guys playing well lately and aqua / gerrard ain't fit enough to start yet

how many times did lucas rob the ball off brum and start another attack off? he just gets bad press whether he's played well or :censored:

Lucas had a pretty good game to be fair so I'm surprised some are singling him out. Everyone did Ok to be honest, Kuyt had his moments but other than him I thought we played pretty well. Maybe we lacked a bit of leadership second half, one or two desperate passes and long range shots going in when we could have been a little bit more patient, but as I said earlier it's only to be expected really.

In a nutshell we have one of the best strikers in the world out injured ..... and we missed him tonight.

Sense Saint.  :nod I took me goal well though didnt i . an what hurdle i jumped for the pen :;):

I snatched a goal as well Nanny......and what about Judge's wonder goal!

I think the Anti's will be Liverpool for the next game mind you  :D

Nah your City  :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:43 pm

by the way Ciggy, what i said about Rafa being :censored: was only said to :censored: you off and i am sorry i posted it.
I should not have pushed you when you was not happy.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Tophatman » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:43 pm

Hey what is it with Ciggy and Nanny,you have both got mouths like sewer rats and i am still waiting for you to post without the usual Feck Feck Feck etc...now go and wash your mouths out straight away as me dear old mum used to say!!! :D  :D

oh yes the game, very unlucky tonight.!!
Tophatman

Postby Ciggy » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:44 pm

Tophatman wrote:Hey what is it with Ciggy and Nanny,you have both got mouths like sewer rats and i am still waiting for you to post without the usual Feck Feck Feck etc...now go and wash your mouths out straight away as me dear old mum used to say!!! :D  :D

fuck off  :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:45 pm

Ciggy wrote:
lakes10 wrote:Ciggy

You said Rafa played Lucas :angry:
When actually Lucas was excellent and considering you hadnt seen the game Id say thats pretty clueless dont you?

yes, he should have come off around 60mins to give Aquilani a better chance...................i also said it to :censored: you off sorry.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:46 pm

Tophatman wrote:Hey what is it with Ciggy and Nanny,you have both got mouths like sewer rats and i am still waiting for you to post without the usual Feck Feck Feck etc...now go and wash your mouths out straight away as me dear old mum used to say!!! :D  :D

An feck off from me an all  :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games