LIVERPOOL VS BIRMINGHAM CITY - 09/11/09

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby bigmick » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:20 pm

Masch79 wrote:
lakes10 wrote:how about not starting with lucus?

what you hammerin lucas for they guys playing well lately and aqua / gerrard ain't fit enough to start yet

how many times did lucas rob the ball off brum and start another attack off? he just gets bad press whether he's played well or :censored:

Lucas had a pretty good game to be fair so I'm surprised some are singling him out. Everyone did Ok to be honest, Kuyt had his moments but other than him I thought we played pretty well. Maybe we lacked a bit of leadership second half, one or two desperate passes and long range shots going in when we could have been a little bit more patient, but as I said earlier it's only to be expected really.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:20 pm

lakes10 wrote:i think you should as what they all say about you in email and pms.

Really? they all reckon your full of sh!t which you are.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:21 pm

bigmick wrote:
Masch79 wrote:

what you hammerin lucas for they guys playing well lately and aqua / gerrard ain't fit enough to start yet

how many times did lucas rob the ball off brum and start another attack off? he just gets bad press whether he's played well or :censored:

Lucas had a pretty good game to be fair so I'm surprised some are singling him out. Everyone did Ok to be honest, Kuyt had his moments but other than him I thought we played pretty well. Maybe we lacked a bit of leadership second half, one or two desperate passes and long range shots going in when we could have been a little bit more patient, but as I said earlier it's only to be expected really.

but we had a better player on the bench that cost us 20mil, 8 mins dont help.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dazzer » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:21 pm

Ciggy wrote:
lakes10 wrote:i think you should as what they all say about you in email and pms.

Really? they all reckon your full of sh!t which you are.

Really grow up this is childish who gives a flying feck what you people say in PMs.  :Oo:
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby Benny The Noon » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:21 pm

Benny The Noon

Postby lakes10 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:22 pm

Ciggy wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
killerp wrote:Frustrated as hell!!!! 

When will the classic Liverpool comeback start??  :veryangry

When we get new owners.

or when we get a new manager.

how about putting the new guy sooner?
how about not starting with lucus?

Lucas was  fecking great tonight,what are you talking about.Done nothing wrong

He watched it on the radio with his BBC contacts in the press room lay off now. :laugh:

i the end i got good streams for the 2nd half but you are right i did not see the 1st.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:23 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Ciggy, Lakes...leave it now.  Brent, lose the text speak and stop calling the manager :censored: or you'll be out on your a.rse.

ok  :blush:
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:23 pm

bigmick wrote:
Masch79 wrote:

In a nutshell we have one of the best strikers in the world out injured ..... and we missed him tonight.
account deleted by request

Postby Kash_Mountain » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:24 pm

bigmick wrote:
Masch79 wrote:

Lucas has just been made a scapegoat (easy target).

But people give credit where it's due.

Lucas did have a good game as I mentioned earlier. In addition, i'd say that this was one of his best performances.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby Dazzer » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:24 pm

I would like to say I can't moan about how Rafa went about the game tonight I could dig the knife in and say bla bla but tbph he gave ti a good shot and we was overall on top of them.If any thing I think its down to us not having the men up front to get goals when we need them if Torres isn't playing.But just on tonight all that aside Rafa did well it was just one of those games.
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby bigmick » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:25 pm

Ciggy wrote:
bigmick wrote:Anyway, I thought it was a good performance given the team we had out. Johnson was absolutely monsterous, frightening at right back. He was easily the best attacking player on the pitch and in that form he is a huge weapon. I thought we just got a bit frantic which was only to be expected. The penalty wasn't but I've seen a lot worse, we've had worse given against us a few times.

Anyway we were down to a freak goal at half time, so at least we didn't lose it. For them I was very impressed with their two young centre halves, particularly Roger Johnson who won't be playing for them for the rest of his career I shouldn't think.

BM you are Rafas biggest critic one answer was he to blame for the draw? A simple YES or NO?
And did Lucas play well apart from the silly foul conceded for their first goal.
Honest answers please !!!

I always give an honest answer Lynds. I thought Lucas had a pretty good game to be honest, one of our better players on the night in fact. He fizzed one ball out to Johnson in the first half along the deck which was almost Alonsoesque.

As for Rafa, I don't really see what else he could have done here. He picked pretty much the strongest team available, took a bit of a gamble by putting both Gerrard and Aquilani on (which most fans would have agreed with I think) and we attacked them from minute one. I think it weas just one of those nights Lynds, from Jeromes flukey goal to Gerrard hitting the post. Under the circumstances we did well not to lose it, so much did fate conspire against us.

Nope, not Rafa's fault at all. In three of our last four matches we've played really well and haven't had the reward we deserve.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:26 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Ciggy, Lakes...leave it now.  Brent, lose the text speak and stop calling the manager :censored: or you'll be out on your a.rse.

I will cut it out when he stops with his in the press room comments and his mates at ML & RBS he went to draw a tenner out and asked the bank clerk are twit & tw@t in trouble  and the bank clerk smirked, he is telling lies and hates Rafa. The fella reads tea leaves FFS.
I dont give abuse to Bigmick and Saint who are avid anti rafa just billybullsh!tters like lakes and as your job as a MOD he should be exposed he is being buzzed off on every Liverpool forum apart from Jaimie W@nkers cause he is probably him.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:27 pm

brentd4 wrote:
Dazzer wrote:
brentd4 wrote:
Dazzer wrote:
brentd4 wrote:rafa must go cos that is brutal, and all this :censored: bout hes to dear to sack, the way its goin now well b out of europe, and not even finish in top4 to qualify next year, thats costing us more is loss of earnings than the money itl take to fu#k him out.
get rid i say

Listen to me Rafa might go but don't you fecking dare disrespect him by saying sh.it like "get rid" like he some fecking trash he loves our club show some respect.  :angry:

il show respect wen they deserve it, im pool thru and thru but u can only take so much, id rather c some1 else in, hes had his time done ok at start but every1 knows how he plays, we need some1 with imagination. and knowledge of fringe players.

Thats fine but chose your words better he still has given his soul to this club.

wat r u his mum, wise up and dry ur eyes hes :censored: end of.

No i am so feck off ,
How was that result Rafas fault , We fecking batterd them on the pitch, Tactics spot on in my eyes , Apart from Rafa coming on himself there was feck all he could of done differently. We had one fecking defender back for about the last fifteen minutes , eVERY PLAYER IN A RED SHIRT WAS ON THE ATTACK.  Our movement on an off the ball was brilliant, 26 fecking chances on goal we had. An its Rafas fault,

Mascherano fecking monster of a player tonight , An if anyone says that team is not together then they must of missed it when Stevie scored,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dazzer » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:27 pm

Didn't know BB was also a detective lmao.  :laugh:
Dazzer
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:27 pm

Ciggy wrote:
bigmick wrote:Anyway, I thought it was a good performance given the team we had out. Johnson was absolutely monsterous, frightening at right back. He was easily the best attacking player on the pitch and in that form he is a huge weapon. I thought we just got a bit frantic which was only to be expected. The penalty wasn't but I've seen a lot worse, we've had worse given against us a few times.

Anyway we were down to a freak goal at half time, so at least we didn't lose it. For them I was very impressed with their two young centre halves, particularly Roger Johnson who won't be playing for them for the rest of his career I shouldn't think.

BM you are Rafas biggest critic one answer was he to blame for the draw? A simple YES or NO?
And did Lucas play well apart from the silly foul conceded for their first goal.
Honest answers please !!!

Lucas silly fouls are almost his trademark , anyway he had a superb game in Lucas terms but he is just not the guy for us ,he shouldn't have started as we didn't need 2 defending CM but that is all Rafa's fault ,in a way Lucas is not the main target here but rather our manager which insists on same mistakes all the time.

We had no luck today ,but we make our own luck ,when we dominated we should have scored more but we didn't and that's exactly when football smacks you in the face ,Kuyt is in a steep decline this season should really be benched for a while ,other then That we probably lost Riera and Benayoun for a few more weeks judging from there injuries..Just grim and sad outlook.
only me
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games