Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby andy_g » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:58 pm

anyone who is now writing off our entire season is a bit of a knob, by the way

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:01 pm

Truly shocking performance....awful, awful stuff...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:01 pm

andy_g wrote:i don't think we were so bad. the finishing could have been better, as usual, and we missed that transition from defence to attack that lucas gives us. we could have won, and maybe deserved too, if we'd had better luck and more composure in front of goal. having to play the last 25 with 10 men was a fúcking travesty as well.

I didnt think we were bad either, to single out Carroll is unfair though, the service was pretty poor. Once again the amount of corners we had went to waste, every single one of them.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Thommo's perm » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:02 pm

It is a strange thing that we can batter city chelsea and the skanks but struggle against mediocrity
It will be the undoing of us if we cannot get motivated against the likes of fulham
Thommo's perm

Postby tubby » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Just got in from the gym. How did we play? Was it that bad or were we hard done?

I know Lucas and Gerrard are out but surely we have some depth and options in midfield?
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dundreamin » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:03 pm

FOOK off you moaning t.wats. we win and we are world beaters. We lose or draw and some of you SO CALLED FANS?? Start calling the manager fit to burn. Let's get hodgson back and Gillette and hicks, then you cam moan every week. Go and support city you p.ricks:angry: :angry: :angry:
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby Dundalk » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:04 pm

tubby wrote:Just got in from the gym. How did we play? Was it that bad or were we hard done?

I know Lucas and Gerrard are out but surely we have some depth and options in midfield?

Why are you in the gym when we are playing?  ???
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:04 pm

Thommo's perm wrote:It is a strange thing that we can batter city chelsea and the skaks but struggle against mediocrity
It will be the undoing of us if we cannot get motivated against the likes of fulham

That in a nutshell has been us for the last few years. Always ready to beat one of the big teams but fall apart against the smaller clubs.

Will never get 4th place like this. Even a Europa league place will be out of reach.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:06 pm

andy_g wrote:anyone who is now writing off our entire season is a bit of a knob, by the way

Fook it - I'LL go on the record and say it then - we have NO hope of 4th this season. Period.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby tubby » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:07 pm

Dundalk wrote:
tubby wrote:Just got in from the gym. How did we play? Was it that bad or were we hard done?

Because it's Monday night.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:07 pm

that was pathetic,we are just so bad up front its alarming.
and to think we were writing arsenal off a while back and now were playing catch up on them.
sad is what it is!!
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Dundalk » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:08 pm

tubby wrote:
Dundalk wrote:

Because it's Monday night.

You were probably better off!  :kungfu:
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sgs » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:08 pm

Say what u will KD chose this team, with all the options he had...I know the refs shocking performance will dominate conversation, but our game b/4 the red card was not the same as in the last few weeks, lacking the fizz in passing and movement we had exhibited...

In its place we were labored and seemed to just plod and plod against a poor, poor opponent.

The job of a coach is to choose the team that gives u the best chance to win, and Caroll atm does not.

Until KD and Clarke figure out how best to use him, we should have him come in as an impact sub...
Floyd stepped left and threw the hook that caught Hatton flush under the chin. Finally, the British champ had arrived in that mythical place of which his fans speak: Hatton Wonderland.
sgs

Postby anti-hero » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:08 pm

i read somewhere that our record on mondays is garbage. i vote we boycott playing on mondays..

even though that ref was wrong to send off spearing, spearing kinda fooked himself and the team really in the longer run by missing so many games. he's off for what, three games? that's three weeks sort of. i wanna say i feel sorry for the guy but he's put us in a bigger hole with regards to the midfield problem.

hopefully kenny puts henderson in there with adam against QPR.

and something has to be said about carroll's lack of ability within the fluid, triangle passing games our front 4 like to play.
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:08 pm

i'm sat open mouthed listenin t th ferret on sky..... can't believe he's standin up for Liverpool ... someone pinch me plz!!
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games